Page 49 of 120 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2992
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course there is. He was treated with kid gloves for 6+ months, requested to turn over the docs that weren't his. 15 boxes when he was asked, then a subpoena and still didn't turn them over, finally you gotta get a warrant and get them.

If it would've been you or I, we get our house raided from the get go and probably be sitting in jail right now. But, he did get special treatment for being a former POTUS. You just can't fix stupid.
    You can fix stupid but you'd need your own Oswald.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be the exact opposite of fixing stupid. It would amplify it, would actually validate victimhood and feed copium to conspira s. No thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ see what I mean with you can’t fix stupid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honest question, do you ever find it troubling how often Qris and tats thank/like your posts? I mean, it's possible you guys are right and everyone else is wrong but I mean..

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely nothing that's happened should surprise anybody. He's actually following the m.o. of the election big lie.

Step 1. When Trump starts to hear rumors that something negative or incriminating about him is about to come out, he sends out a preemptive claim out that it's a hoax. The first lie. But it's really a set-up lie for the next lie. He started to say if he didn't win the election, it would be rigged back in the summer of 2020 just to plant the seed of doubt.

Step 2. When there are official reports of the negative or incriminating information about him, he backs up the first lie with another lie by accusing his political rivals and critics of staging a witchhunt to take him down. The second lie, but really the primary lie.

Step 3. When his lies are disputed and disproven, he veers off course and talks about the indiscretions and faults of others, usually political opponents. This is simply a distraction tactic. The third set of lies.

Step 4. When none of his lies gain any credible amount of steam in the mainstream media, he circles back to "hoax," and "witchhunt." The double down lie, but you could argue the triple-down or quadruple-down lie.

Step 5. And it's not really the last step, but more so a simultaneous step coinciding with all four other steps. His maga followers regurgitate the lies, parrot the catchphrases of "hoax" and "witchhunt," etc. and then threaten any political rivals with direct or subtle, hinted violence. The fifth part of his circus of lies. And this step keeps the movement going because those maga s are stupid enough to just blindly believe him and repeat what he says since they are incapable of thinking for themselves... you know, because they're really ing stupid.

Rinse. Repeat.

It's really the same format of the big lie. To a tee.
    Spot on tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely nothing that's happened should surprise anybody. He's actually following the m.o. of the election big lie.

Step 1. When Trump starts to hear rumors that something negative or incriminating about him is about to come out, he sends out a preemptive claim out that it's a hoax. The first lie. But it's really a set-up lie for the next lie. He started to say if he didn't win the election, it would be rigged back in the summer of 2020 just to plant the seed of doubt.

Step 2. When there are official reports of the negative or incriminating information about him, he backs up the first lie with another lie by accusing his political rivals and critics of staging a witchhunt to take him down. The second lie, but really the primary lie.

Step 3. When his lies are disputed and disproven, he veers off course and talks about the indiscretions and faults of others, usually political opponents. This is simply a distraction tactic. The third set of lies.

Step 4. When none of his lies gain any credible amount of steam in the mainstream media, he circles back to "hoax," and "witchhunt." The double down lie, but you could argue the triple-down or quadruple-down lie.

Step 5. And it's not really the last step, but more so a simultaneous step coinciding with all four other steps. His maga followers regurgitate the lies, parrot the catchphrases of "hoax" and "witchhunt," etc. and then threaten any political rivals with direct or subtle, hinted violence. The fifth part of his circus of lies. And this step keeps the movement going because those maga s are stupid enough to just blindly believe him and repeat what he says since they are incapable of thinking for themselves... you know, because they're really ing stupid.

Rinse. Repeat.

The Art of the Deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rinse. Repeat.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of nervous laughter in this thread from the usual suspects. I know you guys think trolling will just make this go away, but Teflon Don is looking pretty vulnerable atm...by his own doing. He's still probably not going to jail...but there's a better than average chance he'll get convicted on some level and have no way to come be the hero you think he's gonna be in 2024

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Art of the Deal

Art of the beep

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...he-smell-test/

Trump’s Explanation of Do ent Declassification Doesn’t Pass the Smell Test

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

“National Review has always been RINO leftist propaganda”
    -upcoming posts from forum conservatives

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A larger portion of the red team members would like Trump gone so they might actually win a presidency without a lunatic child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

“National Review has always been RINO leftist propaganda”
    -upcoming posts from forum conservatives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp level bads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans stepped up calls on Sunday for the release of an FBI affidavit showing the justification for its seizure of do ents at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home amid reports of heightened threats against federal law enforcement personnel.
    A search warrant released last week after the unprecedented search showed that Trump had 11 sets of classified do ents at his home, and that the Justice Department had probable cause to conduct the search based on possible Espionage Act violations.

Republicans are calling for the disclosure of more detailed information that persuaded a federal judge to issue the search warrant, which may show sources of information and details about the nature of the do ents and other classified information. The unsealing of such affidavits is highly unusual and would require approval from a federal judge.

"I think a releasing the affidavit would help, at least that would confirm that there was justification for this raid," Sen. Mike Rounds, R-S.D., said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-White House official and lawyer Kash Patel on Sunday said former President Donald Trump has been engaged in a “bureaucratic battle” to declassify do ents well before the FBI raid on his Florida home.

In an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” Patel, who served as chief of state of the acting secretary of defense in the Trump White House, said Trump has legally declassified troves of do ents.

“President Trump made me his representative a month ago, and we've been in a bureaucratic battle,” he said. “We found whole sets of do ents we got out to the American public … about 60%.”

He said Trump “made it his mission to declassify and be transparent.”

“In October 2020, he issued a sweeping declassification order for every single Russiagate do ent and every [former Secretary of State] Hillary Clinton do ent,” Patel said.

“He … declassified whole sets of do ents. And this is a key fact, President Trump as a sitting president is a unilateral authority for declassification," he said. "He can literally hand over a set of do ents and say these are now declassified, and that is done with definitive action immediately.”

According to Patel, the National Archives “referred this to the Department of Justice.”

“But they … failed to refer Hillary Clinton to the Department of Justice when they got their hands on the classified e-mails from those servers,” he lamented.

Patel asserted the Mar-a-Lago raid on Aug. 8 will adversely affect the public’s future access to important do ents.

“As a former national security prosecutor in the national security division where this case is being run out of … this is a, quote-unquote, ongoing FBI counterintelligence investigation,” he warned. “You will never be allowed to see the Russiagate docs or any other docs that President Trump lawfully declassified, and they will hide it from the public.”

"Congress has a monumental list ahead of them come November,” he added. “They better start subpoenaing these do ents immediately. Merrick Garland and FBI director Chris Wray have failed in their mission to uphold the law. They are completely destroying our Cons ution and putting on a two-tiered system of justice.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the Trump excuse this hour?

Planted do ents?

Psychic declas?

Antifa?

Soros?

But Black President?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Planted do ents?

Psychic declas?

Antifa?

Soros?

But Black President?
    What's your conspiracy theory here, Qhump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans stepped up calls on Sunday for the release of an FBI affidavit showing the justification for its seizure of do ents at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home amid reports of heightened threats against federal law enforcement personnel.
    A search warrant released last week after the unprecedented search showed that Trump had 11 sets of classified do ents at his home, and that the Justice Department had probable cause to conduct the search based on possible Espionage Act violations.

Republicans are calling for the disclosure of more detailed information that persuaded a federal judge to issue the search warrant, which may show sources of information and details about the nature of the do ents and other classified information. The unsealing of such affidavits is highly unusual and would require approval from a federal judge.

"I think a releasing the affidavit would help, at least that would confirm that there was justification for this raid," Sen. Mike Rounds, R-S.D., said on NBC's "Meet the Press."
    Trump weas babied for a year and a half.

N mre.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Planted do ents?

Psychic declas?

Antifa?

Soros?

But Black President?
    the liberals still 7 years have not convicted trump or a crime
    Trying to impeach him 2 times
    Doing a jan 6 committee (basically 3 impeach thing)
    FBI raid with 270 man hours and supposedly they knew where the docs were but took that long

Seems trump has blue team scared he has things on them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your conspiracy theory here, Qhump?
    I don't have one. Simply looks like Trump broke the law.

I asked you what yours is, Qhris.

Answer or fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the liberals still 7 years have not convicted trump or a crime
    Trying to impeach him 2 times
    Doing a jan 6 committee (basically 3 impeach thing)
    FBI raid with 270 man hours and supposedly they knew where the docs were but took that long
    They babied him.

No more.
    Seems trump has blue team scared he has things on them
    Trump had four years to expose whatever you thought he was going to expose.

He failed you.

Why do you want to reward his cover up?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin saw a long post and his brain went straight to "must be some kind of conspiracy theory." ing dwarf brain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican Congressman Warns Garland, You Are Not Above The Law

Ohio Republican Rep. Mike Turner delivered a message to Attorney General Merrick Garland. No one is above the law, not even him.

He appeared on the CNN show “State of the Union” on Sunday and said that Garland himself has to be careful.

“Well, we have a number of concerns. One is whether or not the raid was justified. We have this list from the FBI, but we don’t have conclusive as to whether or not this is actually classified material and whether or not it rises to the level of the highest classified material. On a bipartisan basis, Congress is saying, show us the goods,” he said, Breitbart News reported.

https://conservativebrief.com/garlan...utm_medium=DJD

Thread Information