My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s at least 12 beers deep by now
    And you 12 big macs fatty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still going with the tough talk schtick even after you showed what a gutless chicken you are multiple times.
    Was I gutless when I went to meet up with BD24 and he never showed? Or was it gutless having you and the others here spreading lies about BD24 meeting up with me and intimidating me when he was no where to be found?

Again, what's stopping you from shutting me up irl?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Was I gutless when I went to meet up with BD24 and he never showed? Or was it gutless having you and the others here spreading lies about BD24 meeting up with me and intimidating me when he was no where to be found?

Again, what's stopping you from shutting me up irl?
    You’ve already shown that you will either back out of a fight with some lame excuse, threaten to call the police, and also said you’d bring your friends to jump whoever shows. Keep doing the internet tough guy routine, but we all know what you’re really about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’ve already shown that you will either back out of a fight with some lame excuse, threaten to call the police, and also said you’d bring your friends to jump whoever shows. Keep doing the internet tough guy routine, but we all know what you’re really about.
    Nice way to "gaslight"... I don't need my "friends" bro. Bene wanted a crowd of his own, a camera man, and others so... Now what fatty?

I back out of what exactly, meeting up where BD24 said to meet only to find no one there and def not BD24?

You talk out of your fat ass because you're a pussy and will always be one bro. That's a fact!

And I never said I was bringing my friends to jump anyone. What the are you even going on about considering everything is here in black & white. You can't read or what?

Bro come find out or sit here and talk more like you'd ever do a damn thing. You probably have no clue what it's like to be punched in the face tbh. I know what it's like to not only be punched in the face but also inside of a ring. You could never do what I did in that gym or today fatty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Bene I see you creeping you ing creep!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nice way to "gaslight"... I don't need my "friends" bro. Bene wanted a crowd of his own, a camera man, and others so... Now what fatty?

I back out of what exactly, meeting up where BD24 said to meet only to find no one there and def not BD24?

You talk out of your fat ass because you're a pussy and will always be one bro. That's a fact!

And I never said I was bringing my friends to jump anyone. What the are you even going on about considering everything is here in black & white. You can't read or what?

Bro come find out or sit here and talk more like you'd ever do a damn thing. You probably have no clue what it's like to be punched in the face tbh. I know what it's like to not only be punched in the face but also inside of a ring. You could never do what I did in that gym or today fatty.
    ^fugazi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus….Bene got Joey in a full on meltdown. Haven’t seen him screeching and flailing like this in ages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The amendment reads:

“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue,

but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and

particularly describing the place to be reasonably searched,

and the persons or things to be seized.”

The mole provided probable cause plus the particular place to be searched and things to be seized.

Mission Accomplished, Cons utionally

The govt did not seize Trash's personal property, it seized the govt's STOLEN property.

Barnes can go himself.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-13-2022 at 09:23 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The gauntlet has been thrown, some here need to step up and be a man. It's time.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yup- called it

i knew once i heard reports of cameras and the “bigger lock” thing that doj was basically monitoring 24/7

the changing of the locks request was doj just making sure the timestamps on surveillance video was accurate

”hey i bet if we call over there- some maga will go and change those locks and confirm our angles/timestamps/lighting etc - “

once that was done all the doj had to do was sit back and watch as the traitor walked saudis, russians,chinese in and out of room…

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah btw

anyone do a welfare check on THREAD?

he mighta finally drank the laced kool-aid

crofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI currently fingerprinting thousands of do ents. Will they find Putin's?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah btw

anyone do a welfare check on THREAD?

he mighta finally drank the laced kool-aid

crofl
    This may push him back to the reading room. If and when he comes back will depend on the outcome of all this. He'll be back with guns blazing if the Donald gets off

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This may push him back to the reading room. If and when he comes back will depend on the outcome of all this. He'll be back with guns blazing if the Donald gets off
    trump aint getting off

he may score a win/propaganda/poll bump here and there but there is a tsunami of crimes to pay for and he cannot evade them all

drip-drip

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many do ents? Its preposterous
    so forensic audits are bad now?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just so you know he's basically acknowledging a crime was committed, but they won't be able to use the gathered evidence at a trial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just so you know he's basically acknowledging a crime was committed, but they won't be able to use the gathered evidence at a trial.
    oh ok thanks

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI currently fingerprinting thousands of do ents. Will they find Putin's?
    You are failing to explain your issue with fingerprints, Darrin.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This is a djohn thread. That means the Donald gets off, Thread comes back, and djohn goes back into hiding like he always does.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA usually has an AR15.com conspiracy theory ready to go by now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a djohn thread. That means the Donald gets off, Thread comes back, and djohn goes back into hiding like he always does.
    Michael Jordan returns to the NBA Forum

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Jordan returns to the NBA Forum
    My favorite Michael Jordan moment is still him saying he had all these sources that Nick Saban was leaving Alabama for Texas and when it didn't happen he never posted in College Sports again

Thread Information