My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, what is up with these Darwin Award seeking fools?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just another hole.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares?,,,,

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Yes, what is up with these Darwin Award seeking fools?

holy chit. That could get really worse really fast.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    holy chit. That could get really worse really fast.
    They'll just come North, Lue, wait for our election cycle to commence and start flooding the USPS boxes. Whites will take pictures. CNN will take film of said Whites. Funded cops will show up, then the local postman will follow in, empty the mailboxes and the ballots will count.

See Lue, they left a hole and are creating a hole here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Libertarianism

The Omnibus Law project sent by President Javier Milei to Congress establishes that citizens must ask the Ministry of Security for permission to hold meetings in public spaces that involve three or more people.

The provision is contemplated in the chapter that the reform package dedicates to Internal Security and states that, in the event that three or more people want to meet in a public space, they must request permission 48 hours in advance.

The modification also gives the Ministry of National Security the power to reject meetings in public spaces or even propose changes regarding the times and places where the meeting takes place.

The measure is in line with the first section of the Internal Security chapter where, according to the Government, it seeks to regulate the organization of demonstrations, establishing harsh sanctions for the organizers and those people who prevent the normal operation of transport.

In that sense, the Executive defined meetings or demonstrations as an “ intentional and temporary congregation of three or more people in a public space ,” with the purpose of exercising the right to protest.
    https://tn.com.ar/politica/2023/12/2...ibus-de-milei/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democracy is an impediment to establishing "a liberal market", so much for democracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The public disorder this measure will arouse could arouse a serious crackdown. I can't see people sitting still for this, but I have no idea what Argentinian LE/security forces are like.

Will they be eager to crack heads and round people up for Millei? Or will they man the barricades with citizens against him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (If I had to guess, I would guess the former, but honestly, I have no idea what Argentina is like now.)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    (If I had to guess, I would guess the former, but honestly, I have no idea what Argentina is like now.)
    Just another hole.
    They'll just come North, Winester, wait for our election cycle to commence and start flooding the USPS boxes. Whites will take pictures. CNN will take film of said Whites. Funded cops will show up, then the local postman will follow in, empty the mailboxes and the ballots will count.

See Winester, they left a hole and are creating/continuing a hole here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got smart

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They got smart

Just another hole.
    They'll just come North, Effy, wait for our election cycle to commence and start flooding the USPS boxes. Whites will take pictures. CNN will take film of said Whites. Funded cops will show up, then the local postman will follow in, empty the mailboxes and the ballots will count.

See Effy, they left a hole and are, as we hammer-&-tong creating a hole here.

Thread Information