Page 97 of 120 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2992
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys will never ask "why does Trump have these top secret things at his private house, especially since he's no longer in any kind of public office at all?"

Never.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WASHINGTON — A former F.B.I. lawyer pleaded guilty on Wednesday to doctoring an email from the C.I.A. that he forwarded to a colleague during preparations in 2017 to ask a court to renew an order to wiretap a former Trump campaign adviser, in a case that has attracted intense political attention.

The lawyer, Kevin E. Clinesmith, who was working at the time with the F.B.I.’s Trump-Russia investigation team, admitted to a judge that he had intentionally inserted words into the text of the email, which discussed past relations between the C.I.A. and Carter Page, the former Trump campaign adviser.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/19/u...th-guilty.html

In the Page saga, a total of four FISA applications and renewals against the Trump associate were signed off on by FBI and DOJ leadership and approved by the court.

The final FISA warrant against Page was then approved by Dearie on June 29, 2017, enabling 90 more days of surveillance against Page. Neither he nor the other judges who approved the surveillance held a hearing on it.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-investigation

Again, what’s bull Blake?
    Your articles from 2020 about stuff in 2022.

Why are you so desperate to get him out of this mess

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the Trump people I know are on the DeSantis wagon now. They are tired of the Trump rollercoaster. To be honest, I'd take DeSantis over Trump in a heartbeat.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He can't win. He's proven himself to be too unstable time and time again. 2024 is irrelevant here...people will take Senile Joe's corpse again over seeing his crazy ass in office another four years.

Like I said, you feel like it's a ploy instead of seeing that he had no grounds to keep any of that stuff...and because he lacks any modi of self-awareness he cannot see that keeping things that are classified at his vacation home when he is non longer President after repeated requests to give them back is ing dumb. Just give it all back. It's no ing yours and you are not king, despite what you say to yourself in the mirror or what your brainless followers believe about you.

He walked right into this because as Teflon Don he thinks he can do whatever he wants. Too bad real life doesn't work that way.
    Are you completely oblivious to the polling right now? Are you completely oblivious to what’s going on in our country right now?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your articles from 2020 about stuff in 2022.

Why are you so desperate to get him out of this mess
    The special master that was assigned is the same judge who sat on the FISC and was lied to by the FBI/DOJ when they were trying to obtain a warrant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you completely oblivious to the polling right now? Are you completely oblivious to what’s going on in our country right now?
    Polling... So now you care about that?

I'm fine bro. I'm not wrapped up in all the crazy nonsense you buy into. I don't have a team here. I don't ing care for Biden. He's barely a functional human...but Trump is even further off the deep end. All he wants to do is chase his enemies. The public is ready to turn the page on both of them outside of party extremists who can only function in Red vs Blue environment.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Polling... So now you care about that?

I'm fine bro. I'm not wrapped up in all the crazy nonsense you buy into. I don't have a team here. I don't ing care for Biden. He's barely a functional human...but Trump is even further off the deep end. All he wants to do is chase his enemies. The public is ready to turn the page on both of them outside of party extremists who can only function in Red vs Blue environment.
    You could have just made it short and sweet and said you are in fact oblivious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright TSA, just keep ing that chicken. I guess we will all see how it shakes out.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Blake was oblivious too so don’t feel too bad.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Alright TSA, just keep ing that chicken. I guess we will all see how it shakes out.
    I’ve already said how it shakes out. Nothing happens to Trump like every other time they went after him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve already said how it shakes out. Nothing happens to Trump like every other time they went after him.
    His dumb ass is likely getting indicted no how much hand waving you do or how many masters or blow job giving judges enter the picture. This is nothing like before(I never thought he'd get indicted for Russia or Jan 6th either). He's completely convinced himself he's bulletproof, just like you have...but it's not going away this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the Trump people I know are on the DeSantis wagon now. They are tired of the Trump rollercoaster. To be honest, I'd take DeSantis over Trump in a heartbeat.
    I’m really wondering how that showdown is going to go between Trump and DeSantis if Trump isn’t in federal prison by then. I hate that smug jerk probably more than Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would they pay him and use him as a CHS after they knew he lied to them?
    We'll hear about it when Durham brings his case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, the DOJ did give the judge until the 15 to get her order out, so I suspect the appeal will go through tomorrow?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His odds for avoiding indictment are not very good, IMO.

Now if you're saying he's not going to go to jail, that's certainly more debatable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good breakdown on the angle orange idiot and his legal team are attempting to exploit and why it's not going to work, just like his failed attempts to prove election fraud. Tldr...they can just say the records are his because he handled them and Presidential Records Act isn't actually enforceable.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/14/u...cords-act.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The special master that was assigned is the same judge who sat on the FISC and was lied to by the FBI/DOJ when they were trying to obtain a warrant.

You mean the special master that Trumps team picked?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake was oblivious too so don’t feel too bad.
    TSAs conspiracy bull

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA won't say whether he believes Trump committed a crime or not.

Neither will Darrin.

Ask them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tsa implying Trump's team is completely oblivious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh now the polling are good...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We'll hear about it when Durham brings his case.
    Durham isn't charging the FBI.

I'm asking you why the FBI would make someone a CHS and pay them after they knew that person lied to them.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You mean the special master that Trumps team picked?
    Yes.

TSAs conspiracy bull
    Again, what's bull ?

Tsa implying Trump's team is completely oblivious.
    Not at all implying that and you'd only think that if you were oblivious, which you are.

They were well aware this is the judge who signed off on the final Carter Page application for a FISA warrant. The judge was lied to by the FBI/DOJ when they were seeking the warrant. He didn't know he was lied to or given doctored evidence until Durham brought charges which was well after he approved the final application. It's not a conspiracy to think this judge/special master will be skeptical of FBI/DOJ claims when reviewing do ents as a special master. If you didn't have your head so far up your ass you would have realized that from the moment you read the first tweet but instead you claimed some conspiracy...which you could never name.

It's best you just stick to following koriwhat around, when you try and speak on an actual topic you embarrass yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durham isn't charging the FBI.

I'm asking you why the FBI would make someone a CHS and pay them after they knew that person lied to them.
    What's your answer to your question?

Thread Information