Page 65 of 120 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2992
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of the Trump associates you listed 1)are serving time or 2)going to serve time.

Why even say 1) and 2) when neither apply to anyone on the list you provided?
    When you create the ELISA assay, much of the processing power of your mind is needed. Then you have to deal with all the fallout like the Nobel prize for medicine and hosts of other accolades heaped upon you, like people leaving ink pens at your table during lunch. It's annoying. Can't be bothered by silly things like facts on silly forums.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of the Trump associates you listed 1)are serving time or 2)going to serve time.

Because some might be serving time.
    Cohen released so wrong on the present tense.

My point is that Trump does not hire the best people. He hires people who will do illegal things for him.
    This is what it all began with. And you refute this.

This is really the point. You want to save face by going OCD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's attacks
    calling off sabbath services is fairly rare. there pretty much has to be a specific threat, general daily wariness wrt uncertain threats is pretty much a given.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you create the ELISA assay, much of the processing power of your mind is needed. Then you have to deal with all the fallout like the Nobel prize for medicine and hosts of other accolades heaped upon you, like people leaving ink pens at your table during lunch. It's annoying. Can't be bothered by silly things like facts on silly forums.
    Ok with this again.

So you invented the vacuum chamber and won a Nobel prize for the technology it required.
    You also have written in depth papers on the effects of a vacuum on various electrical devices that now tie you with Linus Pauling for 2 nobel prizes.

INk pens... ok...

I would call your subsequent response...
    TRIGGERED.
    And OCD repe ive.
    Last edited by pgardn; 08-19-2022 at 01:43 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Because some might be serving time.
    Cohen released so wrong on the present tense.

My point is that Trump does not hire the best people. He hires people who will do illegal things for him.

You listed them because some might be serving time...in the future...for a crime they haven't yet committed? You are a ing clown lol.

None of the Trump associates you listed are serving timePERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You listed them because some might be serving time...in the future...for a crime they haven't yet committed? You are a ing clown lol.

None of the Trump associates you listed are serving timePERIOD.
    Absolutely.
    Read about Bannon.
    Would you want to be in Steve Bannon's legal situation?

You fking clown.

The following is where it started.

And totally brushing off the fact that Trump let convicted criminals go is shameful. Specifically, in this case, criminals who were involved in his messes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You supported Trump in your past, you've nary room.
    This is some of the most pathetic picking of nits I've seen in a long time.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all these Trump s have at this point. Keeps them from actually discussing anything.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is currently serving time or going to serve time? I'm sure your list will be amazing.
    hey jonathan - were you at the capitol on january 6th - (you dodged this question about 50 times so far)

here is a nice list;

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/polit...ted/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey jonathan - were you at the capitol on january 6th - (you dodged this question about 50 times so far)

here is a nice list;

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/polit...ted/index.html
    STFU you re ed loon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue! https://truthsocial.com/users/realDo...51592077264437

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue! https://truthsocial.com/users/realDo...51592077264437

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the funny thing about this ^

is that morons like you actually believe trump gives a about you

and you actually FALL for it time and time and time again when he says like
    ”a lot of people are angry about this”

hahahahahahaha!

he KNOWS stupid kunts like you will not see thru his bull and will actually get inflamed!

bwahahahahahahahaha!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cry more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since your bull days?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok with this again.

So you invented the vacuum chamber and won a Nobel prize for the technology it required.
    You also have written in depth papers on the effects of a vacuum on various electrical devices that now tie you with Linus Pauling for 2 nobel prizes.

INk pens... ok...

I would call your subsequent response...
    TRIGGERED.
    And OCD repe ive.
    OCD
    Needing to edit it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the funny thing about this ^

is that morons like you actually believe...
    You want to talk about morons believing something ridiculous... Tell us more about Russiagate Richard Madcow!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dumb leftist tweets
    Lol in the tweet... "virtually impossible"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its no wonder that Trump is having hard time hiring a decent lawyer. Any lawyer worth having would be telling him to shut the up and get off social media. Anything he says and does now can be ultimately used against him.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its no wonder that Trump is having hard time hiring a decent lawyer. Any lawyer worth having would be telling him to shut the up and get off social media. Anything he says and does now can be ultimately used against him.
    With his history of not paying employees, it must be hard to consider.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've noticed that about him lately, he hires lawyers that look like total bimbos

The weather girl is nice eye candy but you probably don't want that defending you in court unless the object is to just distract the jury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol in the tweet... "virtually impossible"

You can read up on the recent SCOTUS ruling about it

Thread Information