Page 19 of 120 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump says “they” are politically motivated and picking on him.
    AFTER being involved in 3000+ law suits BEFORE he became president.
    only loan he can get is from the GOP. Slimy bas .
    Grifters gonna grift and MAGA s get fleeced.

Way of the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump President.

Not Clinton.

His finest hour!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI is more than capable of planting or fabricating evidence. (ie: Steele Dossier for FISA warrants) Democrats have proven they are willing to do or say anything to keep Trump out of office. Why? He busted all their pedo buddies and dropped the hammer on tax dollars being washed and funneled back to the States. Most importantly, he gave China the 12 incher, and we got a pandemic for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump President.

Not Clinton.

His finest hour!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I once asked, ‘If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?’ - Yam s

Former President Donald Trump invokes Fifth Amendment rights and declines to answer questions from NY attorney general.

cnn.com/Yam- s-deposition-ny-attorney-general

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Department of Justice has little to say.

The White House denies the President knew.

Americans are supposed to believe this is all part of a normal investigation into mishandled government records.

Despite all the deflections and denials, the FBI raid on former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida smacks of a political hit by a politicized law enforcement agency. The timing of the raid should confirm that for most Americans willing to do the objective analysis.

More and more information is coming to light about how President Biden lied repeatedly to the American people about his role in his son’s business dealings. The federal tax probe into Hunter Biden’s affairs, we are told, is nearing a conclusion with legal experts saying a guilty plea is likely.

What’s becoming increasingly clear from the mounting evidence from the laptop is that the President and his family profited significantly from selling access to his office.

The White House needed something now to remind everyone that Mr. Trump is the real poster boy for corruption.

Congress is about to raise taxes during a recession, bail out the failed Obamacare experiment, yet again, and increase energy costs on Americans while spending another mountain of money despite the highest inflation in 40 years.

Few people are talking about the deceptively named "Inflation Reduction Act" this week, because the FBI just happened to raid the home of a former president at the same time as the bill is being passed.

Democrats are bleeding independents and minorities to Republicans in a cycle where they are faced with a weak, unpopular president and an economic downturn that could spell disaster for the left in November.

With the primaries coming to an end and polling showing the Jan. 6 hearings having little impact on the electorate, Democrats needed something to remind swing voters that Republican equals Trump and Trump equals chaos and corruption.

This is the week people head back from vacation, kids start heading back to school and campaigns begin ramping up for the fall.

People start paying attention again.

Democrats wanted to find a way to make Trump the story for the fall and they just got that wrapped up in a bow. Of course, it may backfire spectacularly on them.

Either way, we’re supposed to believe the timing is all just a coincidence.

Corruption allegations have recently shifted with greater intensity to Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and her husband’s curiously timed stock trades.

Of course, she denies ever talking to her husband about any legislation that could impact share prices for any industry.

Sound familiar?

Pelosi's recent trip to Taiwan, one of the world’s largest producers of semiconductors is also suspect in this regard.

The Pelosi stock trades should prompt a congressional investigation, but now the story has miraculously shifted back to Trump.

Whether the FBI raid is a political hit doesn’t depend on whether the former president had classified information in his possession. Unless the former president was in fact in possession of top secret information critical to national security — like critical information about our nuclear program for instance — such a bold action now would be totally unnecessary especially considering Mr. Trump’s lawyers were already in contact with the DOJ.

No subpoena was ever issued.

While we still don’t know what was in the boxes, the raid itself and its timing point to a dangerous new low for Washington’s politics of distraction, abuse of power, political retribution and the kind of extra-judicial activities typically seen in dictatorships.

Americans would do well to remember, there are no coincidences.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Only the mob takes the fifth” - traitor trump

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Department of Justice has little to say.

The White House denies the President knew.

Americans are supposed to believe this is all part of a normal investigation into mishandled government records.

Despite all the deflections and denials, the FBI raid on former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida smacks of a political hit by a politicized law enforcement agency. The timing of the raid should confirm that for most Americans willing to do the objective analysis.

More and more information is coming to light about how President Biden lied repeatedly to the American people about his role in his son’s business dealings. The federal tax probe into Hunter Biden’s affairs, we are told, is nearing a conclusion with legal experts saying a guilty plea is likely.

What’s becoming increasingly clear from the mounting evidence from the laptop is that the President and his family profited significantly from selling access to his office.

The White House needed something now to remind everyone that Mr. Trump is the real poster boy for corruption.

Congress is about to raise taxes during a recession, bail out the failed Obamacare experiment, yet again, and increase energy costs on Americans while spending another mountain of money despite the highest inflation in 40 years.

Few people are talking about the deceptively named "Inflation Reduction Act" this week, because the FBI just happened to raid the home of a former president at the same time as the bill is being passed.

Democrats are bleeding independents and minorities to Republicans in a cycle where they are faced with a weak, unpopular president and an economic downturn that could spell disaster for the left in November.

With the primaries coming to an end and polling showing the Jan. 6 hearings having little impact on the electorate, Democrats needed something to remind swing voters that Republican equals Trump and Trump equals chaos and corruption.

This is the week people head back from vacation, kids start heading back to school and campaigns begin ramping up for the fall.

People start paying attention again.

Democrats wanted to find a way to make Trump the story for the fall and they just got that wrapped up in a bow. Of course, it may backfire spectacularly on them.

Either way, we’re supposed to believe the timing is all just a coincidence.

Corruption allegations have recently shifted with greater intensity to Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and her husband’s curiously timed stock trades.

Of course, she denies ever talking to her husband about any legislation that could impact share prices for any industry.

Sound familiar?

Pelosi's recent trip to Taiwan, one of the world’s largest producers of semiconductors is also suspect in this regard.

The Pelosi stock trades should prompt a congressional investigation, but now the story has miraculously shifted back to Trump.

Whether the FBI raid is a political hit doesn’t depend on whether the former president had classified information in his possession. Unless the former president was in fact in possession of top secret information critical to national security — like critical information about our nuclear program for instance — such a bold action now would be totally unnecessary especially considering Mr. Trump’s lawyers were already in contact with the DOJ.

No subpoena was ever issued.

While we still don’t know what was in the boxes, the raid itself and its timing point to a dangerous new low for Washington’s politics of distraction, abuse of power, political retribution and the kind of extra-judicial activities typically seen in dictatorships.

Americans would do well to remember, there are no coincidences.
    The only reason we known there was a raid is because Trump blabbed about it. Now Trump is hiding his do ents he was given regarding the raid and taking the fifth under questioning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I think we have to know under what pretense they think this is right?” Paul said.

Attorney General #MerrickGarland could face an #ImpeachmentInquiry following the #FBIRaid on former President Trump’s Florida residence, said Sen. Rand Paul.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ag-mer...ce=truthsocial

https://truthsocial.com/users/epocht...99789343121320

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI is more than capable of planting or fabricating evidence. (ie: Steele Dossier for FISA warrants) Democrats have proven they are willing to do or say anything to keep Trump out of office. Why? He busted all their pedo buddies and dropped the hammer on tax dollars being washed and funneled back to the States. Most importantly, he gave China the 12 incher, and we got a pandemic for that.
    Only when it's Trump is the FBI capable of this. When is Biden they aren't doing enough in the laptop.

You're a moron.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I think we have to know under what pretense they think this is right?” Paul said.

Attorney General #MerrickGarland could face an #ImpeachmentInquiry following the #FBIRaid on former President Trump’s Florida residence, said Sen. Rand Paul.

We know the pretense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rofl truthsocial

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only when it's Trump is the FBI capable of this.
    Precisely, and only because he made President and will be President forever, just like the 44 before him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Ben garrison cartoons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Those who pay regard to vain idols forsake their hope of steadfast love.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI coordinated both January 6th and the Mar-a-lago raid so this doesn't make sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True then, true now.
    Bro I'd beat you senseless if you showed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disclaimer: I didn't come up with Yam s, it was posted here from some rando tweet, IIRC. Hilarious though.
    Nah I find it funny but you got quite a few others here nipping at your ankles bro.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Bro I'd beat you senseless if you showed up.
    Throwing your socks at somebody is not fighting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI coordinated both January 6th and the Mar-a-lago raid so this doesn't make sense.
    Trump loved January 6

Thread Information