Page 35 of 120 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Unsealing the warrant and receipt changes nothing for Trump. If we’re being real, no facts, favorable or unfavorable, matter anymore with him and his followers. Favorable facts, and it’s a “see, I told you so.” Unfavorable outcome, and he will lie, blame, spread misinformation and conspiracy theory. And his followers all get in line to feed on the teet.

What we’ve seen, especially the past two years, there is nothing, good, bad, or ugly, that will dissuade his most ardent of followers, particularly the masses. Some of his inner circle may turn on him, and have. But the maga s en masse stay loyal. Hypothetically, the DOJ could tell us the informants are Melania, Ivanka, and Meadows with sworn affidavits that he intentionally took and kept sensitive and top secret do ents regarding nuclear information, the feds confiscated them from Mar-a-lago ON VIDEO, authenticated the do ents with the proper authorities and the courts AND in front of Trump’s representatives, and he will still lie, say he was set up in a witch hunt, and his zombies would still keep defending him, and keep threatening Garland, the DOJ and the FBI. He could admit he did it, admit he committed a crime, and his sheep will claim he was coerced and cry injustice.

Facts don’t matter. Truth don’t matter.

He probably doesn’t fear the unsealing at this point because he knows whatever spin he puts on it, maga s will still follow, still defend, still rally, still call for action against the wicked.

It’s Jim Jones . Even locking him up won’t necessarily end it. Might even rally the movement.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spin is already in full swing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    getting real when even your family turns on you!

Insiders say Yam s is panicking as Kushner and Melania pointed to as possible moles in FBI raid

Jared Kushner, Melania Trump, and many others have been pointed to as possible FBI informants following the raid on Mar-a-Lago, Yam s’ private club in Southern Florida.

The raid is reported to have been aimed at recovering do ents containing classified information that was brought to the home after Mr s left the White House in January 2021.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/yam- s-fbi-raid-melania

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    The whisper voice in his head is pretty hilarious.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He says they planted evidence but has surveillance cameras in the place, yet won’t release it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw does anyone really give a what Spurs Homer has to say?

oh well

MY FRIENDS WILL KICK YOUR ASS!

bwahahahahahaha!

what a pussy…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I never backed down. What are you scared of considering YOU wanted to fight me and invite others along for the ride? I sure could use a new camera.

You know what's hoe ? Stalking dudes on Facebook and threatening to inform their families of their anonymous posting here on ST. There's plenty of hoe going on here on ST and it starts with heads like you and many others bro.

I am a very chill dude irl but I am sick of you s.

Yall said I'd never get into boxing; I did! Yall said I'd never be a tattooer; I run my own shop! BD24 said I wouldn't meet up to kick his ass; I did but he didn't! You see a pattern here bro?

You know, you're the least of my concerns Bene. I don't have much of anything against you except you trying to hold power over others you don't know outside of ST. Other than that it's the other losers here that need an ass whooping tbh or at least they need to know what a punch to their face feels like to humble them some.

I totally agree with you but at a certain point if these pussies want to man up then so be it.

On a side note Med, I didn't ask Bene to a fight but he asked me and claimed he wanted others there as well. Reread his faux bravado.

I don't want to fight anyone here but I'm also not backing down just because it's online banter. These "dudes" need to realize the lines are blurred these days between our online and offline lives especially when they think they're hard and dox others. These "dudes" are nothing but loud mouth pussies and they know it.

You wouldn't and we all know it just like BD24 bro. Never would you come close to where I am at so stfu already bigSnitch. Go stalk some more men on FB bro.

He wanted a videographer... His "friends". it! How abut you fatty? All you do is talk and hide behind others here. What's your deal exactly, be a 110% of the time online and offline? Yeah I thought so Mono.
    all this hyperventilating to deflect from you showing yourself to be a coward and getting dunked on by benefactor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is getting real/Walls are closing in.
    Tick tock amirite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally I hope they convict Trump of something so he can't run in 24, but raiding a former Presidents residence over something as silly as do ent retention is an alarming precedent. It's never been done before but the way things are going it could become routine in the future.
    This honestly is a very scary time. If they can come after a former presidents classified nuclear do ents, they can come after ours too

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all this hyperventilating to deflect from you showing yourself to be a coward and getting dunked on by benefactor.

watch yourself

he has back up!

a gang of methhead tat auteurs!

they will kick your ass!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Personally I hope they convict Trump of something so he can't run in 24, but raiding a former Presidents residence over something as silly as do ent retention is an alarming precedent. It's never been done before but the way things are going it could become routine in the future.
    Yeah a super dangerous precedent to hold former presidents accountable for breaking the laws that they signed into existence.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If Biden committed an actual crime, prosecute him.
    Amazing how it’s so easy for one side to say this, but it’s impossible for the other side to say it about one of theirs.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I never backed down. What are you scared of considering YOU wanted to fight me and invite others along for the ride? I sure could use a new camera.

You know what's hoe ? Stalking dudes on Facebook and threatening to inform their families of their anonymous posting here on ST. There's plenty of hoe going on here on ST and it starts with heads like you and many others bro.

Yall said I'd never get into boxing; I did! Yall said I'd never be a tattooer; I run my own shop! BD24 said I wouldn't meet up to kick his ass; I did but he didn't! You see a pattern here bro?

You know, you're the least of my concerns Bene. I don't have much of anything against you except you trying to hold power over others you don't know outside of ST. Other than that it's the other losers here that need an ass whooping tbh or at least they need to know what a punch to their face feels like to humble them some.

I totally agree with you but at a certain point if these pussies want to man up then so be it.

On a side note Med, I didn't ask Bene to a fight but he asked me and claimed he wanted others there as well. Reread his faux bravado.

I don't want to fight anyone here but I'm also not backing down just because it's online banter. These "dudes" need to realize the lines are blurred these days between our online and offline lives especially when they think they're hard and dox others. These "dudes" are nothing but loud mouth pussies and they know it.

You wouldn't and we all know it just like BD24 bro. Never would you come close to where I am at so stfu already bigSnitch. Go stalk some more men on FB bro.

He wanted a videographer... His "friends". it! How abut you fatty? All you do is talk and hide behind others here. What's your deal exactly, be a 110% of the time online and offline? Yeah I thought so Mono.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

as if we needed any more proof of what a made loser you are. what a clown rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing how it’s so easy for one side to say this, but it’s impossible for the other side to say it about one of theirs.
    And it's usually always that one side that can't do it. It's bizarre.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just say any do ents found were planted in Trumpp’s cabana by the FBI if they cause the big mango trouble.
    Or…. Why weren’t the FBI Mongolian horde who attacked…. why weren’t THEY SEARCHED first!
    Come on red team squirm some more.

You guys are fkn ridiculous…
    And I was intentionally hyperbolic….

There is no satire for this man. One cannot exaggerate enough to keep up with Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/6WlL_h-Je3A

They were so desperate they went to a judge who had a beef with trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He says they planted evidence but has surveillance cameras in the place, yet won’t release it
    FYI the FBI made them turn the cameras off.

The reason given was they wanted to protect the iden ies of the agents. I assume if they went undercover somewhere?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FYI the FBI made them turn the cameras off.
    Do you think they even had their body cam on
    Or if they did do you think the film will get deleted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Negative, the polls say that would be the guy that you voted for in Nov 2020. He and his mensa VP 'choice'...
    Actually voting had Trump winning in 2016.
    Thank you USA!

We made an enormous mistake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/6WlL_h-Je3A

They were so desperate they went to a judge who had a beef with trump
    Why did Trump still have do ents? He gave them all up supposedly?

Thread Information