My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A link to a job posting for "Criminal Investigation Special Agents" appeared to have been briefly deleted on Wednesday, following online criticism of the posting's language, though it reappeared back online after a FOX Business inquiry to the agency.

A "key requirement" for applicants is that they have to be "legally allowed to carry a firearm," and "major duties" include "Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary" and "Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments," according to the job posting.

The requirement that agents be willing to use "deadly force, if necessary" drew heated criticism online, although the same language appears in job postings for other law enforcement agencies, such as the FBI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lance Gooden
    Lancegooden
    ·
    12h
    The IRS union gives 99% of its donations to Democrats.

Now you know why Joe Biden wants to give the agency $80 billion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A link to a job posting for "Criminal Investigation Special Agents" appeared to have been briefly deleted on Wednesday, following online criticism of the posting's language, though it reappeared back online after a FOX Business inquiry to the agency.

A "key requirement" for applicants is that they have to be "legally allowed to carry a firearm," and "major duties" include "Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary" and "Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments," according to the job posting.

The requirement that agents be willing to use "deadly force, if necessary" drew heated criticism online, although the same language appears in job postings for other law enforcement agencies, such as the FBI.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the job posting on the IRS website, the IRS wants applicants to “Be legally allowed to carry a firearm” and “Maintain a level of fitness necessary to effectively respond to life-threatening situations on the job.”

they won't even be Americans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lance Gooden
    Lancegooden
    ·
    12h
    The IRS union gives 99% of its donations to Democrats.

Now you know why Joe Biden wants to give the agency $80 billion.
    " Part of President Joe Biden's agenda, the Inflation Reduction Act allocates $79.6 billion to the agency over the next 10 years. More than half of the money is meant for enforcement, with the IRS aiming to collect more from corporate and high-net-worth tax dodgers...."

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/08/reco...s-funding.html

You're an idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's legacy tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " Part of President Joe Biden's agenda, the Inflation Reduction Act allocates $79.6 billion to the agency over the next 10 years. More than half of the money is meant for enforcement, with the IRS aiming to collect more from corporate and high-net-worth tax dodgers...."

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/08/reco...s-funding.html

You're an idiot

You know a flat tax you would not have to worry about it and rich people buy more so they would pay their fair share

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Law enforcement bad now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess ducks doesn't back the blue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know a flat tax you would not have to worry about it and rich people buy more so they would pay their fair share
    More than two-thirds of registered voters support boosting the IRS budget to strengthen tax enforcement on high-income taxpayers, according to a 2021 poll from the University of Maryland.

Americans want this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's legacy tbh
    Actually it was repugs since 2010 bribed to cut almost a billion from the IRS budget so IRS enforcement cannot go after complex cases which are the Repug bribers

Thread Information