Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was correcting your fellow Trump , incel.
    lol qualifying your ding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    resident gun nuts getting destroyed by a novice who browses wiki for 5 minutes
    Lol noticably disappeared from this thread now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    patting yourself on the back for not knowing the difference between select fire and semi-auto, and for having enough ignorants like you to form a chorus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That matters to no one except for 2A cultist and the guy that laughed (likely a 2A cultist). You do realize the specifications of the gun in conversation have zero bearing on the overall point, right? Or do you think this a detail worth distinguishing?
    "Originally designed for use on the battlefields of Vietnam".

Specifications have everything to do with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC appealing to his own authority

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC appealing to his own authority
    That one really ed you up, didn't it? You're still seething.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^the lack of self-awareness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moving the goalpost to the m16
    M16, the weapon that was actually used on the battlefields of Vietnam

Ya why would anyone mention it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lmcontrollinao!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmemulatedao!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lmvictoriousao!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    M16, the weapon that was actually used on the battlefields of Vietnam

Ya why would anyone mention it?
    Armalite AR15 was used it Vietnam in 62 and 63. M16 wasn’t in service until 64

next

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    patting yourself on the back for not knowing the difference between select fire and semi-auto, and for having enough ignorants like you to form a chorus
    I know the difference. Please cite the post where i display ignorance as to the difference between them? The armalite ar15 which was used in Vietnam was select fire. The colt ar15 that cosplayers like you and cc purchase are semi auto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the M16 safety selector goes to 11
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That one really ed you up, didn't it? You're still seething.
    Lol trying to distract from you trying to appeal to your own authority here. I'm still not sure you know what it means

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol qualifying your ding
    If you're going to steal my shtick, do it right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

loooool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lets jump into the boring world of technical jargon. i can do some quick wiki searches and get all caught up

the Colt AR-15 and the ArmaLite AR-15 dont mean the same thing. the armalite ar-15 is a select fire rifle. it is also the parent of the more modern Colt AR-15 (civilian, semi-auto) and M16 (military) variants. the armalite ar15 was used in vietnam

now i are gun expert
    Armalite AR15 was used it Vietnam in 62 and 63. M16 wasn’t in service until 64

next
    The Army tried the resulting rifle, the AR-15, out in 1958 and liked what they saw, pointing to a need for a lightweight infantry rifle. It was the Air Force, though, that was the first service to buy the rifle, calling it the M16, which serves American troops today.

I know the difference. Please cite the post where i display ignorance as to the difference between them? The armalite ar15 which was used in Vietnam was select fire. The colt ar15 that cosplayers like you and cc purchase are semi auto
    Like the one that was used in Uvalde. So you in effect said the shooter in Uvalde was not using a gun that was manufactured for the battlefields of Vietnam.

M16A1 replaced the M14 rifle to become the US military's standard service rifle. (i.e. It didn't replace the AR-15 to become the US Military's standard service rifle. - Same Wiki site you used).

When did actual US combat in Vietnam begin?
    March 8, 1965
    On March 8, 1965, 3,500 Marines of the 9th Marine Expeditionary Brigade arrived in Da Nang to protect the U.S. airbase there from Viet Cong attacks.

So when actual combat started, it was the M16 in Vietnam, not the experimental Armalite version.

Your honor, the prosecution rests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Army tried the resulting rifle, the AR-15, out in 1958 and liked what they saw, pointing to a need for a lightweight infantry rifle. It was the Air Force, though, that was the first service to buy the rifle, calling it the M16, which serves American troops today.

Like the one that was used in Uvalde. So you in effect said the shooter in Uvalde was not using a gun that was manufactured for the battlefields of Vietnam.

M16A1 replaced the M14 rifle to become the US military's standard service rifle. (i.e. It didn't replace the AR-15 to become the US Military's standard service rifle. - Same Wiki site you used).

March 8, 1965
    On March 8, 1965, 3,500 Marines of the 9th Marine Expeditionary Brigade arrived in Da Nang to protect the U.S. airbase there from Viet Cong attacks.

So when actual combat started, it was the M16 in Vietnam, not the experimental Armalite version.

What was the ar-15 originally designed for, counselor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

March 8, 1965

Nothing there disputes what I’ve said though.

i never said the uvalde shooter used a select fire weapon. I’ve been distinguishing the colt ar15 (uvalde shooter) from the armalite ar15 (select fire, used in Vietnam, not standard issue) multiple times throughout the thread

i “in effect” did not say the uvalde shooter used a weapon used in Vietnam, but ok, beat down that strawman all you want. Modern weapons including the m16 and colt ar15 are all descendants of the armalite ar15 which was designed to do all the things Beto said

Thread Information