Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that was written by a know nothing like you. BTW they didn't even get the ammo right. 5.56 is not the same as .223. The case is different.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lets jump into the boring world of technical jargon. i can do some quick wiki searches and get all caught up

the Colt AR-15 and the ArmaLite AR-15 dont mean the same thing. the armalite ar-15 is a select fire rifle. it is also the parent of the more modern Colt AR-15 (civilian, semi-auto) and M16 (military) variants. the armalite ar15 was used in vietnam

now i are gun expert
    As a gun expert, can you explain what was the advantage for Beto dropping into a kneeling firing position to demonstrate shooting someone through the helmet at 500 feet instead of using the standing firing position?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im sorry that beto had to clarify, for gun experts such as yourself, that when people buy AR15s today, they are not buying relics that were built and used in 1960, but rather, newer models derived from it
    Nah, Beto wasn't talking to gun folks. He was talking to ignorant folk, like many who post here. This hyperbole is expected when politicians are trying to gain office. Saying "battlefields of Vietnam" is just sensational smoke and mirrors and he knows people like you will bend over backwards to try to splain it away as an insignificant technicality when in reality, the entire thrust of his comment was to say the US is become a battlefield, like Vietnam, because of semi-auto weapons that look something like the M-16.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that was written by a know nothing like you. BTW they didn't even get the ammo right. 5.56 is not the same as .223. The case is different.
    This is why you build a 5.56 or .223 Wylde.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a gun expert, can you explain what was the advantage for Beto dropping into a kneeling firing position to demonstrate shooting someone through the helmet at 500 feet instead of using the standing firing position?
    Beto is accustomed to dropping to his knees anytime he thinks "head" or "attack the helmet".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm so sorry this is happening to you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the AR-15 Beto was referring to, Philo . Even then it was experimental and not deployed before Colt bought the platform and renamed it.
    Rofl the DMC Semantics rodeo. It's derpiful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beto is accustomed to dropping to his knees anytime he thinks "head" or "attack the helmet".
    Lol so predictable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beto: "the ar-15 was designed for Vietnam"

CC: "bUstEd!! tHeY weRe nEveR usEd iN VieTnaM"

Derp: "yOu guYs donT knOw tHe diFfereNce bEtweEn an AR-15 and an m16 Let teH guN exPerTs liKe mE exPlaiN"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beto: "the ar-15 was designed for Vietnam"

CC: "bUstEd!! tHeY weRe nEveR usEd iN VieTnaM"

Derp: "yOu guYs donT knOw tHe diFfereNce bEtweEn an AR-15 and an m16 Let teH guN exPerTs liKe mE exPlaiN"
    The gun used in Uvalde was not designed for use in Vietnam. How many times does someone need to tell you, JJ Cucklesworth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol so predictable
    Oddly you didn't predict your wife sucking a stranger's . Are you saying you know people here better than you knew her?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm so sorry this is happening to you

The M16 is chambered in 5.56 NATO. It can shoot the .223 however NATO rounds is what the military shoots and even if the bullets are identical, the pressures are not thus the case wall thickness and leade differences. Subtle difference your stupid Googling ass won't be able to discern because you're comparing only the calibers and ignoring cases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The gun used in Uvalde was not designed for use in Vietnam. How many times does someone need to tell you, JJ Cucklesworth?
    You mean the ar-15 has been modified in the last 50+ years? No way!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The M16 is chambered in 5.56 NATO. It can shoot the .223 however NATO rounds is what the military shoots and even if the bullets are identical, the pressures are not thus the case wall thickness and leade differences. Subtle difference your stupid Googling ass won't be able to discern because you're comparing only the calibers and ignoring cases.
    ExpErT!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Air Force Lab Technician!

fify

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol DMC mad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moving the goalpost to the m16

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That matters to no one except for 2A cultist and the guy that laughed (likely a 2A cultist). You do realize the specifications of the gun in conversation have zero bearing on the overall point, right? Or do you think this a detail worth distinguishing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That matters to no one except for 2A cultist and the guy that laughed (likely a 2A cultist). You do realize the specifications of the gun in conversation have zero bearing on the overall point, right? Or do you think this a detail worth distinguishing?
    Facts don't care about your feelings cupcake. Beto cursing like a sailor is a bad look no matter how you spin it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He should follow Biden's lead and stick to more interesting tidbits, like how a a 9mm will blow the lungs out of a person's back.

Or like that time when he said cops need to shoot bad guys in the leg.

Liberals

Facts don't care about your feelings cupcake. Beto cursing like a sailor is a bad look no matter how you spin it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You loved it when your Trump did it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should follow Biden's lead and stick to more interesting tidbits, like how a a 9mm will blow the lungs out of a person's back.

Or like that time when he said cops need to shoot bad guys in the leg.

Liberals
    Your Trump wanted to shoot protesters in their legs.

Trump s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    resident gun nuts getting destroyed by a novice who browses wiki for 5 minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was correcting your fellow Trump , incel.

Thread Information