Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Coming back to SA for a few days. Gonna look around. Any places that I definitely need to stop at?

Which places or jewelers have a good selection? Anyone stock a decent selection of Nato bands?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I used to love buying nice watches and felt naked without one on the wrist. Somewhere along the line the cell phone killed that. I still have a few I wear for going out like a Tag and a Holzkern I like but it's not the same any more lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10798231[/URL]]I used to love buying nice watches and felt naked without one on the wrist. Somewhere along the line the cell phone killed that. I still have a few I wear for going out like a Tag and a Holzkern I like but it's not the same any more lol
    Yep. I really like watches. Something about those precise mechanics packed in something that small. I really want an Omega Seamaster with the skeleton back. But it’s hard to justify paying more than $2000 for a watch. And I haven’t bought a new watch in about 8 years. I had a couple of Tags but it seems like they get more generic as time goes on. Unless you get one of the special editions. Although I still think the 90’a era Link is still a cool looking watch. My first “big” watch purchase was a Movado but I found out that’s a hard watch to glance at and tell the time. “Uh…it’s half past something”.

Thread Information