Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Expect media backlash if Bills lose today in the opener

Bills are in an awful position to be in. Haven't won anything in decades but have been appointed Champions. Might be difficult for a team that is historically the likeable upstart franchise. For the first time there is pressure...and immense amount

Bengals won the AFC and no one is talking about them. Ideal position to be in.

2021: Bills were 0-6 in games decided by TD or less. Tonight will likely be another close game, let's see if Bills have improved.
    Losing 4 Super Bowls in a row. That's about as painful as it gets. They're solid but the AFC is loaded. Imo, whoever wins the AFC, gets the ring.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Losing 4 Super Bowls in a row. That's about as painful as it gets. They're solid but the AFC is loaded. Imo, whoever wins the AFC, gets the ring.
    Despite the massive AFC arms raise and crazy parity (every AFC team has at least 2 losses through 5 games), one thing remains a constant: The Chiefs (3-1) and Bills (4-1) are still the class of the conference and on a collision course for AFCCG, health permitting.

Can’t believe their matchup next week isn’t primetime despite the greatest playoff game ever played just 9 months earlier

The NFL is working tirelessly to prevent plays such as this:

Ex NFL ref Gene weighs in.
    Baltimore defender goes out of his way to miss head to head contact with Brady 2.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bills still need Run game. Call me old fashioned.

Allen is on a mission this season. He might carry Billy across. But injury is destined and that's the Billy decline in the next couple years.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Ex NFL ref Gene weighs in.
    Baltimore defender goes out of his way to miss head to head contact with Brady 2.
    Why did the Bills even have the ball at that time in the game?

Refresh my memory

Why did the Bills even have the ball at that time in the game?

Refresh my memory
    Dk.
    My memory is enjoying this game ending. Untainted by bogus ref
    Highlight: Lamar Jackson Rips Off Long Clutch Run (baltimoreravens.com)

Lamar Jackson, MVP candidate, leads clutch drive as Ravens beat Bengals on final play (yahoo.com)

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    No worries, let me refresh it for you, his last pass against the Bills was intercepted in the end zone, setting up the Bills final drive.

Happy to educate you

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Despite the massive AFC arms raise and crazy parity (every AFC team has at least 2 losses through 5 games), one thing remains a constant: The Chiefs (3-1) and Bills (4-1) are still the class of the conference and on a collision course for AFCCG, health permitting.

Can’t believe their matchup next week isn’t primetime despite the greatest playoff game ever played just 9 months earlier
    Anything can happen but I think the Bills D is good enough to slow down the Chiefs. I don't think the Chiefs D has a chance.

No worries, let me refresh it for you, his last pass against the Bills was intercepted in the end zone, setting up the Bills final drive.

Happy to educate you
    Awesome throw given the rush Jackson was under.
    Too bad the WR misplayed the ball but it happens.

Hey educate me on the Roughing the Brady call that Josh Allen received on the final drive.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Awesome throw given the rush Jackson was under.
    Too bad the WR misplayed the ball but it happens.

Hey educate me on the Roughing the Brady call that Josh Allen received on the final drive.
    If he would’ve chucked it straight into the ground it would’ve resulted in a better outcome

He was also 2 seconds late on the read when the guy was actually open. Harbaugh’s fault though for running a zero RB set with a limited passing QB.

If he would’ve chucked it straight into the ground it would’ve resulted in a better outcome

He was also 2 seconds late on the read when the guy was actually open. Harbaugh’s fault though for running a zero RB set with a limited passing QB.
    This may not penetrate your Josh Allen / Bills fanboi glasses but heres the facts, on video to boot. A great angle too.

Buffalo Bills safety Jordan Poyer sprints into Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson's pass for crucial INT (nfl.com)

Two seconds before the throw Jackson was being hounded by not one but 2 Bills rushers coming at him from either side and gaining in closeness. Where exactly was Jackson supposed to throw it to at that moment in time?

To the main point, notice when Jackson releases the ball where his reciever is vs where the Bills defender is. Jordan Poyer is running the other way. He stops, pivots and takes about 9 literal steps back towards the ball. Meanwhile Ravens WR stands with his head up his ass in the corner of the endsone not moving fwd at all. As the ball gets much much closer finally Duveonay (sp) sees that Poyer is going to get a possible INT and so moves two (2) steps in to attempt the catch. Wayy to late, by that time Poyer has established rebounding position and gets the rather easy INT. Now to a Bills fanboi that is Wow, great INT. To a person with football IQ above room temperature, that is an utter failure by Duveonay to come back to the ball and at worst break up the INT. Should have been he who was screening off Poyer, not vice versa. Football 101.

9 steps to 2. That what came down. Why don't you tell me specifically what you see from the :17 mark to the :22 mark?

As far as just throwing it down vs giving his team a GREAT chance to win, the latter was by far the best choice. Should Jackson had known by now he has sub par receivers, yes sadly he should. TE is having a good year. Otherwise well, lets stick to this play.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Lamar said it himself after the game that he was late to read Duvernay who was initially open because his vision was obscured in the pocket.

I think it’s cute that you’re still throating his scrote despite a 2nd half stat line of: 36 yards, 0 pts and 2 INTs. Who’s the fanboi.

You’re whole shtick is to blame everybody else for you or your favorite player’s failures. Maybe if you accepted responsibility you wouldn’t be where you’re at in life, alone and panhandling for dollar pancakes

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Bills are the most entertaining team in the league.

Enough said.
    I hope Allen stays sound.

Lamar said it himself after the game that he was late to read Duvernay who was initially open because his vision was obscured in the pocket.
    Now Jackson is supposed to see thru flesh and blood. And helmets and uniforms.

Apply the same to Josh Allen. Or don't, stay hypocritical.

Per you Josh Allen blew the game last years playoffs vs KC?
    Ah ah ahhhh he lost in the late 4th.
    DD here, 'he lost in the last part of the 4th.'

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

The big difference between the two in my mind is that even when Allen loses some mobility, he'll still be great as a pocket passer. He's a better version of Big Rape. He'll be able to scramble when needed but also can stand back there and stay on his feet. Don't get me wrong, I love watching Jackson but if you want to bet whoever has a more productive career, it's Allen by a long shot.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Josh Allen’s last pass in that playoff game was a go-ahead touchdown, Lamar’s last pass was picked off

How stupid can you be, to find a performance that is the complete an hesis of Lamar’s second half goose egg? If you could only wipe Jackson’s load from your face you’d find a much better, more recent analogy in the Dolphin game. Allen had 400 yards passing, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, but had a bad 4th down pass to McKenzie. See? Somebody who completely dwarfed LJ’s production was still at fault for the loss.

Now you practice it…

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The big difference between the two in my mind is that even when Allen loses some mobility, he'll still be great as a pocket passer. He's a better version of Big Rape. He'll be able to scramble when needed but also can stand back there and stay on his feet. Don't get me wrong, I love watching Jackson but if you want to bet whoever has a more productive career, it's Allen by a long shot.
    And in terms of completion rate, Allen is 67% and Jackson is at 64%. However, in terms of passing attempts over 10 yards, Allen is 2nd at 60. Jackson is 21st at 38.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I love watching Jackson too, and hope he gets paid the kings ransom he deserves. A QB like him has until 30 before he’s either broken, or completely obsolete. With that said, someone of his unique skillset is worth every penny up until that time while in his prime. He could possibly make an AFCCG at some point, but that’s an absolute ceiling with limited passers

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I love watching Jackson too, and hope he gets paid the kings ransom he deserves. A QB like him has until 30 before he’s either broken, or completely obsolete. With that said, someone of his unique skillset is worth every penny up until that time while in his prime. He could possibly make an AFCCG at some point, but that’s an absolute ceiling with limited passers
    It's going to be tough to give him the WR he needs and pay him and everyone else. Not to mention the risk of injury. The offense is designed around his specific skill set. If he gets hurt, it's game over for the Ravens.

Currently on pathetic Ravens. Josh Allen with much better team this year. The NFL also loves to reward it's owners who successfully scam taxpayers for new stadiums. The bigger the scam the bigger the reward. So look for many more Roughing the Brady calls to go Allens way.

Which team Jackson is on after this year will be a large determining factor on his longevity.
    Currently he does it all and is 40-14 lifetime, with a couple more ridiculous wins turned into losses by Harbaugh etc.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Currently on pathetic Ravens. Josh Allen with much better team this year. The NFL also loves to reward it's owners who successfully scam taxpayers for new stadiums. The bigger the scam the bigger the reward. So look for many more Roughing the Brady calls to go Allens way.

Which team Jackson is on after this year will be a large determining factor on his longevity.
    Currently he does it all and is 40-14 lifetime, with a couple more ridiculous wins turned into losses by Harbaugh etc.
    IDK what you're on about. What running QB's have won (or even competed) in a Super Bowel?

So

IDK what you're on about. What running QB's have won (or even competed) in a Super Bowel?

So
    Great put him on a team with good WRs and watch the Bowls come in.

The most rushed, hurried, knocked down QB in NFL last season. Only reason not most sacked is he shakes and bakes his way out or throws it away rather then stat pad.

As to running he is obviously turning down ops this season.
    Yet he's still 9th with the #1 YPG.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 10-12-2022 at 12:30 PM.

Thread Information