Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Great put him on a team with good WRs and watch the Bowls come in.

The most rushed, hurried, knocked down QB in NFL last season. Only reason not most sacked is he shakes and bakes his way out or throws it away rather then stat pad.

As to running he is obviously turning down ops this season.
    So all he needs is a good O-line and WRs to win a Super Bowl.

Also, he's averaging about one less rushing attempt per game compared to last year so I don't know about him obviously turning down ops this season.
    Last edited by SpursforSix; 10-12-2022 at 12:35 PM.

So all he needs is a good O-line and WRs to win a Super Bowl.
    And a competent defense of course.

Yes.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    And a competent defense of course.

Yes.
    So, as long as he has all-pros stacked at every position group he should win a SB? Great analysis, professor

So, as long as he has all-pros stacked at every position group he should win a SB? Great analysis, professor
    Yawn.
    Strawman, a boring ST staple.

40-14 lifetime with the rosters and team injuries he's had and 3-2 with the he has to work with this year is excellent. Huge day vs the Fish and the Raves find a way to choke it off. That escapes you.

And he's had some missed throws this year. Happy? So has Josh Allen. Oh but those Roughing the Bradys. Lamar hasn't recieved one of those. Ever.

Also, he's averaging about one less rushing attempt per game compared to last year so I don't know about him obviously turning down ops this season.
    Eyeball test.

His unanimous MVP year as well as previous (prior to last year) Action Jackson would bust a move whenever a crack appeared.
    This year even with a Swiss Cheese OLine he's passed up some large openings.

So ya, i think it's fair to wonder how long he can last given previous running QBs career length.
    But Jackson has rocked up, adding 20 lbs and he's not preoccupied with dog fights.

I predict he will lead the scrub Ravens to another 10+ win season. Most other NFL QBs would be 4 wins with this team.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yawn.
    Strawman, a boring ST staple.

40-14 lifetime with the rosters and team injuries he's had and 3-2 with the he has to work with this year is excellent. Huge day vs the Fish and the Raves find a way to choke it off. That escapes you.

And he's had some missed throws this year. Happy? So has Josh Allen. Oh but those Roughing the Bradys. Lamar hasn't recieved one of those. Ever.
    And Allen has the lowest % of DPI and DH calls this year despite being at or near the top in pass attempts. Yet you don’t see me crying about it or making an excuse for it, do you?

Lamar Jackson was drafted by a franchise who has always been associated with winning and a top-notch front office. Every year, including this one, they are lauded for their excellent drafts. Since moving to Baltimore, the Ravens have been one of the premier franchises in the league. But I suppose that all went to as soon as Jackson started failing in the playoffs, right?

Tell ya what, care to make a wager that small-hands rookie Kenny Pickett and that dumpster fire of a team he has throws for more yards than Lamar from now till the end of the year? Winner gets a $50 IHOP gift certificate

KC's secondary is absolute dog chit and outside the Chiefs, no one can really challenge Buffalo in the NFC. There's really no excuses.

SB prediction:

Bucs 24 - Bills 21

Brady slaps Buffalo one last time and rides off into retirement

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    KC's secondary is absolute dog chit and outside the Chiefs, no one can really challenge Buffalo in the NFC. There's really no excuses.

SB prediction:

Bucs 24 - Bills 21

Brady slaps Buffalo one last time and rides off into retirement
    Season just started amigo

Season just started amigo
    Sorry buddy, but your game manager is ill equipped to make the necessary throws he'll need to make to get past Tampa.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Is it just me or is the NFC set up to be dog /unpredictable for awhile? Who do we know for sure will even be good in the NFC three years from now?

The NFC West was atleast a Top 2 division in the NFL for a long time but the Seahawks are in limbo, Cardinals are in free fall, the Rams went all in previous years and are now on the way down, and the 9ers still have no QB.

NFC North - Packers are getting worse and will be a dumpster fire whenever Rodgers is done. Lions/Bears suck and the Vikings are 4-1 just because somebody has to have a good record

NFC South - never know what you're getting from any of these teams week to week outside of TB. Once Brady retires, they'll be a sub .500 team again

NFC East - none of these teams you can really count on either outside of maybe Philly. Washington/NYG have been garbage for years...Dallas will always be up and down. Philly is the only team really that seems to have it all together but the jury is still out on Hurts.

I can't recall a time where the NFC was ever this bad overall

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Is it just me or is the NFC set up to be dog /unpredictable for awhile? Who do we know for sure will even be good in the NFC three years from now?

The NFC West was atleast a Top 2 division in the NFL for a long time but the Seahawks are in limbo, Cardinals are in free fall, the Rams went all in previous years and are now on the way down, and the 9ers still have no QB.

NFC North - Packers are getting worse and will be a dumpster fire whenever Rodgers is done. Lions/Bears suck and the Vikings are 4-1 just because somebody has to have a good record

NFC South - never know what you're getting from any of these teams week to week outside of TB. Once Brady retires, they'll be a sub .500 team again

NFC East - none of these teams you can really count on either outside of maybe Philly. Washington/NYG have been garbage for years...Dallas will always be up and down. Philly is the only team really that seems to have it all together but the jury is still out on Hurts.

I can't recall a time where the NFC was ever this bad overall
    It's crazy how lopsided the disparity between younger QB talent is in the NFC vs. AFC. In terms of QBs under 30, the AFC has Mahomes, Josh Allen, Burrow and Herbert; the two best ones in the NFC right now are Dak Prescott and Hurts.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The NFC's failure rate with QB's taken in the 1st round since like 2010 is actually pretty incredible.

St. Louis - Bradford 1st overall (showed promise but never reached pro bowl level or close to it)
    Washington - RGIII 2nd overall (busted after his rookie season), Haskins 15th overall (literally dead)
    Carolina - Newton 1st overall (had 2-3 good years but fell way short of what you'd expect from a 1st overall pick QB in terms of consistency and longevity)
    Minnesota - Ponder 11th overall (bust); Bridgewater 32nd overall (might have eventually figured it out, but injuries)
    Tampa - Winston 1st overall (bust)
    Los Angeles - Goff 1st overall (the one instance where the pick arguably panned out, and even here they had to upgrade the position because of Goff's limitations)
    Philly - Wentz 2nd overall (had promise but eventually busted)
    Chicago - Trubisky 2nd overall (bust), Justin Fields 11th overall (TBD - hasn't shown anything special so far)
    Arizona - Rosen 10th overall (bust); Murray 1st overall (TBD but is clearly limited by his height in that he'll never be a consistent pocket passer)
    Giants - Daniel Jones 6th overall (has shown no indication he's going to evolve into a pro-bowl level QB)
    San Fran - Trey Lance 3rd overall (TBD - hasn't been healthy)
    Green Bay - Jordan Love 26th overall (TBD)

I count 16 picks where 1 panned out, 4 are TBD but no reasons to be overly optimistic about them from what we've seen, and the rest were either complete busts or had a few good years before busting. That's a lot of high picks used on QBs that were completely wasted, in some drafts where the QBs were taken over QBs like Watson and Mahomes who AFC teams eventually took.

No worries, let me refresh it for you, his last pass against the Bills was intercepted in the end zone, setting up the Bills final drive.

Happy to educate you
    Educate us on todays Bills Vikings ending.

Or don't.

Ehhhhh.....Josh Allen leads the league in interceptions.
    He's the same inconsistent player he's always been. It's gotten worse since Daboll is now coaching the Giants.

Those peaks are high i'll give him that. But in no universe should the Bills ever be expected to beat the Chiefs in a playoff game. They haven't earned the benefit of the doubt the way the Chiefs have.
    Last edited by Bill_Brasky; 11-16-2022 at 11:20 AM.

Tell ya what, care to make a wager that small-hands rookie Kenny Pickett and that dumpster fire of a team he has throws for more yards than Lamar from now till the end of the year? Winner gets a $50 IHOP gift certificate
    2 TDs 8 INTs.
    "But but but muh yards."

Pittsburg finally started running him more in their most recent game.
    Lo and behold, they won.

I'll comp you an IHOP gift certificate.
    BTW Lamar is winning your silly bet.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    2 TDs 8 INTs.
    "But but but muh yards."

Pittsburg finally started running him more in their most recent game.
    Lo and behold, they won.

I'll comp you an IHOP gift certificate.
    BTW Lamar is winning your silly bet.
    You can’t afford an IHOP gift certificate tbh. No poster advertises their abject poverty like you

As for the Bills, no team needs the bye in the AFC more than Buffalo. Without HFA they won’t win in Cincy or KC, regardless of how they fared in the regular season. I love Allen more than any player in the last 25 years, but homeboy is too mistake prone and our coaching staff is ing re ed and incapable of adjustments. Must have the HFA.

Even Brady and Manning, despite their greatness, needed HFA against each other in the playoffs as the home team went a combined 5-0 in their playoff matchups

The IHOPs for anyone that might need or want it along with some LoLs. That you posuer along with other trolls to turn it into some dig at me. Desperately going back to it again and again. Fail.

How many times were Brady and Manning the #1 seed when they Bowled?

Dance.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The IHOPs for anyone that might need or want it along with some LoLs. That you posuer along with other trolls to turn it into some dig at me. Desperately going back to it again and again. Fail.

Dance.
    How magnanimous of you to alert a message board of strangers of IHOP deals for 20 years, you’re going places

How magnanimous of you to alert a message board of strangers of IHOP deals for 20 years, you’re going places
    Thank you.

Been more like 10.
    But what are you when it comes to facts.

Dance.
    Fold

As for the Bills, no team needs the bye in the AFC more than Buffalo. Without HFA they won’t win in Cincy or KC, regardless of how they fared in the regular season. I love Allen more than any player in the last 25 years, but homeboy is too mistake prone and our coaching staff is ing re ed and incapable of adjustments. Must have the HFA.
    Agree.

Also not sure if Allen is playing thru an arm / wrist injury but sure looks possible.
    Fatten them up as a #1 seed then watch Joe Cool Burrow take them down.
    Reidenheimer, not so sure Mahomes can carry his sad ass to another Bowl.

Action Jackson is not going to be able to carry Baltimore any longer. That Swiss Cheese OLine is going to get any Raven QB murdered. If they astound in the playoffs, great.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Agree.

Also not sure if Allen is playing thru an arm / wrist injury but sure looks possible.
    Fatten them up as a #1 seed then watch Joe Cool Burrow take them down.
    Reidenheimer, not so sure Mahomes can carry his sad ass to another Bowl.

Action Jackson is not going to be able to carry Baltimore any longer. That Swiss Cheese OLine is going to get any Raven QB murdered. If they astound in the playoffs, great.
    He’s been playing through a UCL sprain in throwing elbow since the 4th quarter of the Jets game. With that said, his errant play started in the 4th quarter of the Packers game in Week 8.

His late INTs against the Vikings, particularly the one near the endzone....

Looked like injured arm rather then brain fart.

Some media were talking it up like some super slick move by the db.
    I ain't buying that at all.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Welp, Von Miller tore his ACL after all. Officially done for the season.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Zero margin of error the rest of the year for a team that loves to turn the ball over. I think we all know how this will end.

If Bills can get by the Jets Sunday, should have stacked enough wins to weather the incoming Dolphins and Bengals Ls.

Will the Patriots GAF in the reg season finale?

Thread Information