Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills continue raiding the old folks home (John Brown and Cole Beasley) to put the 2019-2020 band back together

Bills continue raiding the old folks home (John Brown and Cole Beasley) to put the 2019-2020 band back together
    All these Muh Family schtikks these guys read from the podium when they retire.

Even said he learned from Brady, which appeared to be obvious reference to divorce.

Bills can all but clinch at least #2 and drivers seat for #1 by taking out the sputtering Fish on Saturday.

With the OLine and Tua looking shaky, Bills appear to be large favorites.

But Tua sure has some bounce back history.

Bring it on.

Howeva, how have the #1 seeds fared the last 10 years? I still say Buffalo should absolutely go for home court advantage with the ghastly weather. Just sayin, #1 history not on their side.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    They need HFA but sad to say they are a dome team

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Can somebody please explain how the Bills are 4 point favorites? Why were they 1.5pt favorites in the matchup a couple weeks ago that was canceled? Earlier this year they were 3.5pt favorites @KC

All this despite being a mistake-riddled mess since Week 8. It’s hard to argue with The Mob, but what am I missing? I don’t understand the respect Vegas gives them on a weekly basis.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Can somebody please explain how the Bills are 4 point favorites? Why were they 1.5pt favorites in the matchup a couple weeks ago that was canceled? Earlier this year they were 3.5pt favorites @KC

All this despite being a mistake-riddled mess since Week 8. It’s hard to argue with The Mob, but what am I missing? I don’t understand the respect Vegas gives them on a weekly basis.
    Probably HCA, tbh.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yeah but they were favored at Cincinnati 2 weeks ago too. It doesn’t make sense.

They've had 3 losses all year by a combined 8 pts, but they can’t put opponents away anymore due to turnovers, soft defense, and ty coaching

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Is it just me or is the NFC set up to be dog /unpredictable for awhile? Who do we know for sure will even be good in the NFC three years from now?

The NFC West was atleast a Top 2 division in the NFL for a long time but the Seahawks are in limbo, Cardinals are in free fall, the Rams went all in previous years and are now on the way down, and the 9ers still have no QB.

NFC North - Packers are getting worse and will be a dumpster fire whenever Rodgers is done. Lions/Bears suck and the Vikings are 4-1 just because somebody has to have a good record

NFC South - never know what you're getting from any of these teams week to week outside of TB. Once Brady retires, they'll be a sub .500 team again

NFC East - none of these teams you can really count on either outside of maybe Philly. Washington/NYG have been garbage for years...Dallas will always be up and down. Philly is the only team really that seems to have it all together but the jury is still out on Hurts.

I can't recall a time where the NFC was ever this bad overall
    Carolina picking Bryce Young and letting Stroud go to the AFC is only going to exemplify this more

Thread Information