Post Count
    but you won't say you'd vote for Trump were he convicted of a felony

Qhris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard 2 or 3 independents are already lined up to run for president

There is no way she wins a state as a Republican
    That's what you said about Democrats and Arizona...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that dumb and her whole family especially her evil dumb ing father.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s only a matter of time before intelligent republicans come around to the reality that the Republican Party is the party of trump/crazy and find no other recourse but to vote for the democrats en mass.

Or we see a legit third party gain traction.

I’m good either way.
    Do you ever seethe at the lunacy of leftism?

America first, always!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liz Cheney is now qualified to join the cadre of the Lincoln Project.
    You spelt "Pedophile Project" wrong bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Voted out for speaking the truth to Trumpers. I will never understand the loyalty to that toxic piece of .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Voted out for speaking the truth to Trumpers. I will never understand the loyalty to that toxic piece of .
    I don't think it's about that, I think she's just a grandstander from a tarnished, butthurt Bush/Cheney dynasty and people are tired of seeing her face already. We get it, you don't like Trump, Liz. Now go write a boring and unsuccessful book that nobody reads and become a lobbyist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's about that, I think she's just a grandstander from a tarnished, butthurt Bush/Cheney dynasty and people are tired of seeing her face already. We get it, you don't like Trump, Liz. Now go write a boring and unsuccessful book that nobody reads and become a lobbyist.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like becoming a lobbyist is bad when Trump's entire family is cashing in on Saudi billions.
    smdh...

Trumpsters are such ignorant clowns. A family who lives off a man who cant even get a loan in the US he is such a huckster and they see no problem.
    If any of these Trumpsters such as Dirk had a chance to do business with Trump and invest in his campaign and his University... they would either run like hypocrites or get taken like so many other businesses in the US.

The big Mango was involved in 3500 law suits BEFORE coming president, absolutely slipping and sliding through the US justice system stiffing lawyers etc...
    And this is their America first yam ted hero. Because he is not your normal politician, just a blatant crook.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Lol Cheney voted WITH Trump’s position like 93% of the time, according to broadcasts last night. For reference, Trump shill Jim Jordan aligned with Trump’s position about 89% of the time under his administration. Dems admire Cheney for standing up to Trump. But they’re not crying politically that a super right conservative Rep is out of the House. Now her replacement might be even worse, but she’s not all of a sudden a liberal or a leftist because she opposes Trump’s lies.

This wasn’t about politics. This was about the the most popular kid in school having a grudge and ousting a girl from the “cool kids” lunch table because she told all the other girls his junk has warts all over it.

GOP fractured. Not about politics. Pugs living in fear of opposing their dear leader. ing cowards. You hate to see it.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said "I don't think it's about that" and then proceeded to describe how it's exactly about that. Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cult of a personality giving high fives.

Cant wait until Liz runs in the red primaries for president.
    Yeah the red team really dislikes her because Cheney... my ass...
    She went against an autocratic asshole, thats why she is disliked by uneducated Trump s.
    Most Trump s have to look up what Cheney actually did so they can backtrack a pretend they dislike her for other reasons than what really happened.

SHE WENT AGAINST THE BIG MANGO

This is what the Trump s hide behind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheney got what she paid for, remember she agreed and approved of trump and his russia ery, voted to cover up his ukraine crimes, was ok with money laundering, income tax evasion, et al…

yes she woke up from her cult spell on jan 6th treason day

but that does not forgive her past unpatriotic enabling

kudos to her for at least TRYING to do the right thing- however late

the funny as thing is this-

trump is single-handedly destroying what is left of the GOP and one day the cult will wake up and look around…

see trump in prison
    GOP losing every election
    GOP leaders ALL grifters/con artists/liars

and

DEMS still in charge

lololololol- but - Go traitor!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wyoming has more than 215,000 registered Republicans compared to just 36,000 registered Democrats, according to data from the secretary of state's office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    intelligent republicans

come around to the reality that the Republican Party is the party of trump/crazy and find no other recourse but to vote for the democrats en mass.
    they'll just say "oh well, its better than critical race theory" and vote for trump anyway

Or we see a legit third party gain traction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing a Cheney with 93% agreement with her own caucus can be shunned as not fascist enough, tbh. Trump overshadows the GOP at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strategists doubt that Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., who lost her primary election Tuesday night to a challenger endorsed by former President Donald Trump, has what it takes to garner the GOP nomination should she run for president while seemingly dismissing the idea that her plans for 2024 could possibly upend Trump's chances of gaining back the White House.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Political strategists from both sides of the aisle are at odds over how Cheney's involvement in the 2024 presidential race could impact Trump's chances should he officially declare his candidacy for president in the 2024 election, telling Fox News Digital that it is unlikely she could ever win the nomination.

"Rep. Cheney actually could have won Wyoming had she run 'for' the people of Wyoming rather than ‘against’ DJT. 'Against' candidates don't win," said Boyd Matheson, host of "Inside Sources" for KSL NewsRadio and former chief-of-staff to Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah. "If Cheney runs for president, she will be a non-factor if she continues by running a backward facing, fighting the last war, battle against DJT kind of campaign. Presidential politics is never about what was, or

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheney said at the time: "Principle is OK up to a certain point, but principle doesn't do any good if you lose."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All she has to do is run for pres as an indie in '24, shave a couple % points off of people who will never vote Dem, become Yam 's Perot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's about that
    you dont believe the things you type

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheney got what she paid for, remember she agreed and approved of trump and his russia ery, voted to cover up his ukraine crimes, was ok with money laundering, income tax evasion, et al…

yes she woke up from her cult spell on jan 6th treason day

but that does not forgive her past unpatriotic enabling

kudos to her for at least TRYING to do the right thing- however late

the funny as thing is this-

trump is single-handedly destroying what is left of the GOP and one day the cult will wake up and look around…

see trump in prison
    GOP losing every election
    GOP leaders ALL grifters/con artists/liars

and

DEMS still in charge

lololololol- but - Go traitor!
    True.

She backed him hard in both elections.

I wonder if it was her way of separating herself from the other Republicans for a run on the WH in the first place or if she really believes what he did was wrong?
    Its hard to tell in today's world of Trump hypocrites.

Thread Information