My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans

But to be clear, Cheney.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Political strategists from both sides of the aisle are at odds over how Cheney's involvement in the 2024 presidential race could impact Trump's chances should he officially declare his candidacy for president in the 2024 election, telling Fox News Digital that it is unlikely she could ever win the nomination.

"Rep. Cheney actually could have won Wyoming had she run 'for' the people of Wyoming rather than ‘against’ DJT. 'Against' candidates don't win," said Boyd Matheson, host of "Inside Sources" for KSL NewsRadio and former chief-of-staff to Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah. "If Cheney runs for president, she will be a non-factor if she continues by running a backward facing, fighting the last war, battle against DJT kind of campaign. Presidential politics is never about what was, or
    All she has to do is run for pres as an indie in '24, shave a couple % points off of people who will never vote Dem, become Yam 's Perot.
    Liz has already said if it takes running to shave points off of Yam s and try to save Democracy she will do it.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing a Cheney with 93% agreement with her own caucus can be shunned as not fascist enough, tbh. Trump overshadows the GOP at this point.
    When chased out of a position this past year, the Trump Cult Village Mob replaced her with a woman who only had a 60% vote agreement with Yam s.

Principled people, those Trumpler backers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TUSLI GABBARD: When you look at permanent Washington, you look at all the different hands that are involved. And as we're seeing this whole situation play out over the last couple of weeks, we see very prominently placed is the national security state and the mainstream media. And you've outlined some of these changing narratives and new information when they see the old piece of information wasn't quite having the impact that they wanted.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TUSLI GABBARD: When you look at permanent Washington, you look at all the different hands that are involved. And as we're seeing this whole situation play out over the last couple of weeks, we see very prominently placed is the national security state and the mainstream media. And you've outlined some of these changing narratives and new information when they see the old piece of information wasn't quite having the impact that they wanted.
    Tulsi is so repe ive.

Just attack about any ins ution in the US to get a word in.
    Attention ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Enraged After Drunken Giuliani Calls Wyoming Vote Rigged and Demands Recount

Rudolph Giuliani held a press conference in which he called the G.O.P. primary in Wyoming “rigged” and demanded a recount.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...emands-recount

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans

But to be clear, Cheney.
    Biden admin is trafficking people, especially children. No amount of laughing emojis is going to cover that up Lambert.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tulsi is so repe ive.

Just attack about any ins ution in the US to get a word in.
    Attention ...
    Media told you not to like Tulsi, and you're doing a great job

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden admin is trafficking people, especially children. No amount of laughing emojis is going to cover that up Lambert.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans

Trumps integrity level too.

Makes up fake story about Cheney not conceding, making a 2 second phone call.

Cheney releases concession call audio to refute primary opponent's claims (msn.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheney to launch anti-Trump organization after primary defeat

Rep. Liz Cheney is wasting no time beginning the next phase of her bid to prevent Donald Trump’s return to office.

“In coming weeks, Liz will be launching an organization to educate the American people about the ongoing threat to our Republic, and to mobilize a unified effort to oppose any Donald Trump campaign for president,” Cheney spokesperson Jeremy Adler told Playbook exclusively.

The new group, which will serve as Cheney’s (R-Wyo.) primary political vehicle as she considers whether to run for president in 2024, does not have an official name yet. An informed guess: The Great Task, which was the name of Cheney’s final ad of the campaign. The phrase is from the last sentence of the Gettysburg Address, and Cheney also referenced it in her concession speech from Jackson, Wyo., on Tuesday night.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...efeat-00052344

---

Told ya she aint going anywhere...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She mad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True.

She backed him hard in both elections.

I wonder if it was her way of separating herself from the other Republicans for a run on the WH in the first place or if she really believes what he did was wrong?
    Its hard to tell in today's world of Trump hypocrites.

It's hard to say. Anytime she is asked about it she just refers back to the Jan 6th commission, or she'll comment when the time comes about her running for President. I think she def has an angle though. I have a really hard time believing she would gain any real substantial with Trump lifers. My only guess is she is trying for the moderates, and independents at this point and see what happens since everyone seems to be so dis-enchanted with both Biden and Trump

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tulsi got forced out of Congress too.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain your latest conspiracy theory, Qhris.

Give us all the details in tweet form but only if you personally replied to the thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this conspiracy involve pizza, child sacrifices, and a building without a basement? As I believe TSA may be able to help you on this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: Biden whistleblower exposes secret night flights of illegal immigrant children: THOUSANDS of kids per week
    Between all four offices, the whistleblower speculates that around eight to 10,000 children are being moved per week, with estimates reaching up to 40,000 per month.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...ampaign=644833

beep boops

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Republicans

But to be clear, Cheney.
    She is correct.

Consequences of a wide open border that your side purports as 'compassionate'.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And people say Trump is self absorbed . This very delusional woman compares herself to Lincoln and thinks she has a shot at being President when she polls about as well as a canker sore. Honestly, she's probably the only Republican that would actually lose to Kamala.

It's a nice attention grab, though, maybe she will ink a deal for one of those thrilling Lifetime movies.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is correct.

We didn't need confirmation that you're with the crazies, derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We didn't need confirmation that you're with the crazies, derp.
    Who is we? You and your troll account Adam Lambert?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: Biden whistleblower exposes secret night flights of illegal immigrant children: THOUSANDS of kids per week
    Between all four offices, the whistleblower speculates that around eight to 10,000 children are being moved per week, with estimates reaching up to 40,000 per month.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...ampaign=644833

beep boops
    anonymous sauces

but, anyways, actually making America great again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is correct.

Both Obama and Biden have more deportations in the books than the orangina...

Thread Information