San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which antenna is it

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like UHF.

That would suck a little up here unfortunately. All the Spurs games would probably show on KBVO which only like half of Austin can receive without an enormous antenna.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like UHF.

That would suck a little up here unfortunately. All the Spurs games would probably show on KBVO which only like half of Austin can receive without an enormous antenna.
    Yep...Bally be mo bettah!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta wonder about the production value and if it's just a jumbotron feed with play by play calling from the radio guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta wonder about the production value and if it's just a jumbotron feed with play by play calling from the radio guy.
    Nah, I figure it would be like when Spurs games are on KENS/CW. Barely any difference from Bally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO 59,000 live channels, all PPV's, all LeaguePass(NBA, MLB, NFL, RUGBY, etc), and VOD for $10/mo. Yall are paying way too much for one little app that streams like .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ paying to break the law

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holts: *crickets*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz+ costs $15.50 per month or $125 for the season. Did you think it was free streaming? Probably not much different from the Bally app.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz+ costs $15.50 per month or $125 for the season. Did you think it was free streaming? Probably not much different from the Bally app.
    That's great but just in case Bally's disappears in the next year or two it's best to come up with something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's great but just in case Bally's disappears in the next year or two it's best to come up with something.
    If Bally goes belly up, the Spurs will be first in line to acquire the app to stream their games, like Spurs+. They’re not going to let their games not be streamed.

I don’t understand the cynical at ude towards the Holts. We had streaming a year ago, and these other franchises are just now catching up. They are one of the best ownership groups in the league. They keep their noses out of the basketball decisions, and let people do their jobs. We’re a small market, and that will never change, but we’re the best small market franchise in the NBA, and the Holts are in large part responsible for that. Any fan of the Knicks or Mavs would happily exchange their meddling ownership group for the Holts.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    If Bally goes belly up, the Spurs will be first in line to acquire the app to stream their games, like Spurs+. They’re not going to let their games not be streamed.

I don’t understand the cynical at ude towards the Holts. We had streaming a year ago, and these other franchises are just now catching up. They are one of the best ownership groups in the league. They keep their noses out of the basketball decisions, and let people do their jobs. We’re a small market, and that will never change, but we’re the best small market franchise in the NBA, and the Holts are in large part responsible for that. Any fan of the Knicks or Mavs would happily exchange their meddling ownership group for the Holts.
    the spurs have never had streaming stop capping.........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spurs have never had streaming stop capping.........
    They have streaming in the same way these other franchises do, an app that charges. Jazz+ is the exact same thing. Stop being a tightwad.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO 59,000 live channels, all PPV's, all LeaguePass(NBA, MLB, NFL, RUGBY, etc), and VOD for $10/mo. Yall are paying way too much for one little app that streams like .
    What's this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah with salaries these guys are paid....I have bad news....it ain't gonna be free...ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs cant really do anything like this since Sinclair has those rights until they dont...

And as of RIGHT NOW, they still have them....

So...

False flag to blame this on the Holts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is pretty much the same price as League Pass - I wonder if it helps bypass blackout rules. Living in HI, a lot of West Coast Spurs games are blacked out because a secondary cable provider has them as part of some sports package. Really quite frustrating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is pretty much the same price as League Pass - I wonder if it helps bypass blackout rules. Living in HI, a lot of West Coast Spurs games are blacked out because a secondary cable provider has them as part of some sports package. Really quite frustrating.
    League pass is a joke and you need to be a math major to figure out their algorithm on what gets blocked. Pretty much I've just given up on league pass. Unless you go through a VPN upon sign up and yo watch the games but even then it gets tricky.

Really league pass is for international viewers because if they think you're in the US, games you want to watch will inevitably be blacked out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs cant really do anything like this since Sinclair has those rights until they dont...

And as of RIGHT NOW, they still have them....

So...

False flag to blame this on the Holts.
    Better tell Phoenix

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    League pass is a joke and you need to be a math major to figure out their algorithm on what gets blocked. Pretty much I've just given up on league pass. Unless you go through a VPN upon sign up and yo watch the games but even then it gets tricky.

Really league pass is for international viewers because if they think you're in the US, games you want to watch will inevitably be blacked out.
    League Pass works well for me other than those west coast games, specifically the CA teams.

But it really is time for Leagues to pay attention to the fact that everyone has cut cable and is migrating to streaming, so it makes sense to loosen/change the blackout rules. It's ass backwards to provide a streaming option, and then punish those streaming customers who don't have access to whatever bum cable channel the game is on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    League Pass works well for me other than those west coast games, specifically the CA teams.

But it really is time for Leagues to pay attention to the fact that everyone has cut cable and is migrating to streaming, so it makes sense to loosen/change the blackout rules. It's ass backwards to provide a streaming option, and then punish those streaming customers who don't have access to whatever bum cable channel the game is on.
    Where in the world are you? if in SA, are you saying you pick up home games?? Do you use a VPN?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where in the world are you? if in SA, are you saying you pick up home games?? Do you use a VPN?
    I live in Hawaii. Spectrum and Hawaii Telecom are the cable providers, and Hawaii Telecom apparently has some west coast version of NBC Sports that shows Lakers, Clippers, Warriors and Kings games - so those tend to get blacked out for me. I have YouTubeTV and they don't carry whatever this channel is. All other games, League Pass comes through in the clutch.

When I lived in Massachusetts, League Pass was also great. I'd only miss the BOS @ SA game each year because it was blacked out, and I'd always attend the SA @ BOS game.

Thread Information