Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Sinclair thought they could gouge services to carry limited sportsball content

I could see Amazon's buying all the rights Sinclair currently owns if they can work out the regional restrictions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . It is reported that Sinclairs Diamond sports group has about $585 million cash in hand but owes about $2 billion in fees to teams this year.
    . The company called Diamond Sports Group LLC, which runs Sincalirs sports channels, is reportedly $8.6 billion in debt. Sinclair is hoping to strike a deal to help them keep the channels operating thanks to bankruptcy..
    https://cordcuttersnews.com/bally-sp...or-bankruptcy/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sinclair can go to . F off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daniel Kaplan@KaplanSportsBiz

Ballys Sports Regional Networks parent Diamond Sports files Chapter 11, as expected

7:07pm · 14 Mar 2023 · Twitter Web App

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder what that means for viewing games next season. Bally sucks but I cut cable so it was pretty convenient. Really don't want to go back to cable but might have to if we get Wemby and streaming is no longer an option

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, it would probably be on KBVO up here that maybe a third of Austin could get with an antenna. I'll take the direct stream though. lol Sinclair.

I’M A DAMN SPUR!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, it would probably be on KBVO up here that maybe a third of Austin could get with an antenna. I'll take the direct stream though. lol Sinclair.
    Does NBA League Pass stream Spurs games in Austin or are they blocked out?

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does NBA League Pass stream Spurs games in Austin or are they blocked out?
    Blocked. Same in Corpus Christi too. It’s bull .

I’M A DAMN SPUR!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blocked. Same in Corpus Christi too. It’s bull .
    Thanks for that. Haha I knew my neighbor was full of bs when he told me that! The app shows them after airing I guess. Bally+ was total nonsense this year - it hated me and I hated it back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The blocking of games is total BS. Especially if you're paying for a subscription.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can't find links then just purchase a subscription to some IPTV and get thousands of channels including the bailey bs and much much more sports including the canadian sports channels too, sky sports, alt sports, etc.

I know of one that's great at $40/month and works on most devices. I stick with the free links though because they've always worked and are well free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $10/month now 52,000 channels including all league passes and PPV. I would say what IPTV service but I want them to stay in business. Search around and you'll find them... Well worth the cost and I have yet to have any issues whatsoever. Good luck bud!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    $10/month now 52,000 channels including all league passes and PPV. I would say what IPTV service but I want them to stay in business. Search around and you'll find them... Well worth the cost and I have yet to have any issues whatsoever. Good luck bud!
    dm me the provider nick kerr..........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the would anyone have antennae in 2023? Streaming service is exactly what I want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm getting ready to cut the Spectrum cable cord and have already signed up for Hulu / Disney+ / ESPN with no ads. Just discovered Bally Sports+ is not accessible via Hulu. Great. So if I live in San Antonio, then NBA League Pass isn't an option for Spurs home games. What are my remaining options for streaming Spurs home games if I live here in the city? Any update on the Hulu / Bally impasse?

Or is the only option right now keeping Spectrum cable at $142 / month(!!!!) just to watch Spurs home games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm getting ready to cut the Spectrum cable cord and have already signed up for Hulu / Disney+ / ESPN with no ads. Just discovered Bally Sports+ is not accessible via Hulu. Great. So if I live in San Antonio, then NBA League Pass isn't an option for Spurs home games. What are my remaining options for streaming Spurs home games if I live here in the city? Any update on the Hulu / Bally impasse?

Or is the only option right now keeping Spectrum cable at $142 / month(!!!!) just to watch Spurs home games?
    Watch less games and do something else tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Bally app is available on Roku. Along with all the other apps you mentioned. I found Roku to be pretty easy to use.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Illegal streams, or watch on your tablet, using the Bally app for $19.99/month, as stated in the thread le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegal streams, or watch on your tablet, using the Bally app for $19.99/month, as stated in the thread le.
    Will the Bally app be guaranteed quality screen?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    real fans watch spurs games on .ru streams with opponents' commentators AT BEST and instead of commercials you get the jumbotron audio/video feed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bally app is available on Roku. Along with all the other apps you mentioned. I found Roku to be pretty easy to use.
    Didn't Bally officially enter bankruptcy? MLB season went kaput over there so I had to sign up through MLB.com. to see any games.

Honestly, I don't know if anyone knows for sure at this point where or if we'll even be able to see all home games right now. the inanity of the blackout rules even seems to keep me from watching their Hou, Dal, NO, and OKC games as I recall from a couple years back. That NBA BS is the opposite of what the NBA would be doing if it was actually trying to grow fandom. That thing is a straight up con.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    real fans watch spurs games on .ru streams with opponents' commentators AT BEST and instead of commercials you get the jumbotron audio/video feed
    And local kid bands dancing in a desynchronized way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have the pick 20 pack with spectrum and high speed internet fit exactly 138 after taxes bally is included

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Bally officially enter bankruptcy? MLB season went kaput over there so I had to sign up through MLB.com. to see any games.

Honestly, I don't know if anyone knows for sure at this point where or if we'll even be able to see all home games right now. the inanity of the blackout rules even seems to keep me from watching their Hou, Dal, NO, and OKC games as I recall from a couple years back. That NBA BS is the opposite of what the NBA would be doing if it was actually trying to grow fandom. That thing is a straight up con.
    There is a looming bankruptcy but I don't know if that will result in a reorganization or a shut down.

Thread Information