Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Kane needs to get the out of there.
    That is the WORST game I have ever seen by a Spurs team. I got physically ill with that effort. I want a new team.

Mahrez hat trick in the FA cup semi.
    2nd goal looked easy but the big M had runners on both sides and did a look away job to turn around one of the defenders and just slotted it home.
    Quite a nifty play. Grealish set up the 3rd which was not struck particularly well but gotta give credit to Mahrez for finding the opening to make the pass and his shot easy.
    Kane is gonna force a transfer for sure

Yep good hattie by Mahrez; only the 2nd hat trick in a FA Cup semi-final since 1958, first since they have been playing them in Wembley

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What an assist by Kane today

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    What an assist by Kane today
    Son almost blew it and had a horrible game overall.
    Kane has my blessings. Go on my boy, get on a team who can win something. Its your turn.
    You have done all you can do.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    To be fair, Pep wouldn't have done any better with that Spurs team

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    To be fair, Pep wouldn't have done any better with that Spurs team
    Its hard to say but probably so.
    Bissouma and Bentancur playing in the MF would have vastly improved the team.
    Bentancur got injured. Bissouma could have been worked in. Pep might have been able to integrate Bissouma which would have been extraordinarily useful.

Hoijberg and Skipp are the main MF? Pep can do nothing with that.
    Son would have had to play defense for Pep or he would have not seen the field.
    I think PeP definitely would have seen the problems at the back and asked for different players to begins with.

Anyways it looks like MU really want Kane and they definitely could use him. Same with Chelsea.

Post Count
    Kane is gonna force a transfer for sure

Yep good hattie by Mahrez; only the 2nd hat trick in a FA Cup semi-final since 1958, first since they have been playing them in Wembley
    Surely he's regretting he didn't try harder these last 2 years. That's 2 years of his prime lost. I understand Levy is an ass and don't want to transfert him to a concurrent but players always have the last word if they want to... Just pull a Lewandowski and say exactly where you wanna go, then don't look back. That's like £150M lost (salary + tranfert) for Levy if Kane just stop playing and runs his contract out.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Surely he's regretting he didn't try harder these last 2 years. That's 2 years of his prime lost. I understand Levy is an ass and don't want to transfert him to a concurrent but players always have the last word if they want to... Just pull a Lewandowski and say exactly where you wanna go, then don't look back. That's like £150M lost (salary + tranfert) for Levy if Kane just stop playing and runs his contract out.
    MC said they wanted Kane last year. Look who came in place of him. Bet MC is glad.
    Kane has not had an ankle injury in two full years so I think he has a couple of good years left.
    Plus he has become a better passer than he was before. He will get more help as well most likely. I hope it works out for him. He has set all types of records with Tottenham. Time for some trophies.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Skeptically tuned to see Spurs v Reds
    It’s over
    I’m done
    My fandom is shaken
    Cast upon the rocks
    Wrecked

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Eric Dier is a huge scrub and should never ever, under any cir stances be starting for a top half EPL team. He's a bottom half level CB at best.

Tottenham should seriously consider splurging in a CB this summer and part ways with Dier. Tottenham concedes as much as a relegation team but somehow they're still 6th.

They would automatically improve their chances if they just got rid of Dier. Addition by substraction.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Eric Dier is a huge scrub and should never ever, under any cir stances be starting for a top half EPL team. He's a bottom half level CB at best.

Tottenham should seriously consider splurging in a CB this summer and part ways with Dier. Tottenham concedes as much as a relegation team but somehow they're still 6th.

They would automatically improve their chances if they just got rid of Dier. Addition by substraction.
    You see who is behind Dier…? Davidson Sanchez. Sanchez needs a complete mental fluid change. He is literally terrified to be on the field.
    They do need an overhaul with a few players staying who could be very useful with the right manager. Getting these old mentally unstable pompous assholes for managers is not the answer.

Personally I would make a move for Potter or if they could pull Brighton’s new coach away. Or get whomever runs scouting at Brighton. Fresh start with their players and the useful players left at Tottenham.

Post Count
    MC said they wanted Kane last year. Look who came in place of him. Bet MC is glad.
    Kane has not had an ankle injury in two full years so I think he has a couple of good years left.
    Plus he has become a better passer than he was before. He will get more help as well most likely. I hope it works out for him. He has set all types of records with Tottenham. Time for some trophies.
    Those spurs are years away from being a top PL and european team, if they ever had to. Conte was supposed to be they guy who brings them here and he's gone... They don't even have a top coach and no real direction with Levy starting to feel fans pressure. Kane doesn't have the time to waste another 2-3 years for no results. Time for him to walk or he'll have underachieved and will never be really considered a top striker.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Moura ruined the comeback

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Those spurs are years away from being a top PL and european team, if they ever had to. Conte was supposed to be they guy who brings them here and he's gone... They don't even have a top coach and no real direction with Levy starting to feel fans pressure. Kane doesn't have the time to waste another 2-3 years for no results. Time for him to walk or he'll have underachieved and will never be really considered a top striker.
    I dont think you understand my posts. I want him to leave. And...

He will always be considered a top striker and possibly one of the best passing top strikers.
    Thats sealed with his goal totals and play.
    He needs some trophies so he is remembered by casual fans.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Moura ruined the comeback
    That is the second game he has come in late, made a bad back pass and lost the game.
    I fear for his life. Poor dude needs to find a safehouse.

Post Count
    I dont think you understand my posts. I want him to leave. And...

He will always be considered a top striker and possibly one of the best passing top strikers.
    Thats sealed with his goal totals and play.
    He needs some trophies so he is remembered by casual fans.
    He's considered a top PL striker but not a world one. You can't be considered top if you don't win anything, that's just not possible. Anyway, he's not in the same conversation as Mbappé, Haaland, no to mention Messi or Ronaldo... You're not all world by just beating club records, nobody cares except said club fans...Play enough for the same club and if you're good you'll get there. , he's not even at table with Lineker, Cantona, Rooney or Owen in PL. He hasn't accomplished anything remarkable at the top stage... Everyone knows Mbappé in the world, not everyone knows Kane, and that matters. When all will be said and done, if nothing changes, he wo'nt be considered legend. He's missing a dimension for now, something that really makes you in GOAT company.

He was #21 in the Ballon d'Or rankings last year with all these guys above him...

12. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City)

13. Sébastien Haller (Ajax/Borussia Dortmund)

=14. Rafael Leão (AC Milan)

=14. Fabinho (Liverpool)

16. Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool)

=17. Casemiro (Real Madrid/Manchester United)

=17. Dušan Vlahović (Fiorentina/Juventus)

=17. Luis Diaz (Porto/Liverpool)
    Last edited by JPB; 05-01-2023 at 09:22 PM.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    He's considered a top PL striker but not a world one. You can't be considered top if you don't win anything, that's just not possible. Anyway, he's not in the same conversation as Mbappé, Haaland, no to mention Messi or Ronaldo... You're not all world by just beating club records, nobody cares except said club fans...Play enough for the same club and if you're good you'll get there. , he's not even at table with Lineker, Cantona, Rooney or Owen in PL. He hasn't accomplished anything remarkable at the top stage... Everyone knows Mbappé in the world, not everyone knows Kane, and that matters. When all will be said and done, if nothing changes, he wo'nt be considered legend. He's missing a dimension for now, something that really makes you in GOAT company.

He was #21 in the Ballon d'Or rankings last year with all these guys above him...

12. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City)

13. Sébastien Haller (Ajax/Borussia Dortmund)

=14. Rafael Leão (AC Milan)

=14. Fabinho (Liverpool)

16. Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool)

=17. Casemiro (Real Madrid/Manchester United)

=17. Dušan Vlahović (Fiorentina/Juventus)

=17. Luis Diaz (Porto/Liverpool)
    Yep a casual fan.

Mbappe? Messi? They are completely different players.
    Kane is an old fashion 10. Don’t compare him to someone else that has great pace.
    No one knows Jimmy Greaves either I guess… The EPL has become the best league in the world now (maybe not this year) wake up.

Not on a level with Rooney and Owens… holy you are way behind. And again, not the 10 spot.
    The balloon…. Jesus…. That’s like saying Barry Sanders was because he won nothing. And Kane is not Sanders level of his sport… but the balloon… no.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-01-2023 at 10:06 PM.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Fabinho at 14? That list is invalid.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Fabinho at 14? That list is invalid.
    lol Van Dijk, that dude is overrated AF

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Spurs suck

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I will hold on through another rebuild.
    When they lost Modric and then Bale I thought it was over as well.

They actually played a very good first half.
    but they are possibly the worst team in the league.

Maybe in 20 years they can win something.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    I was/am committed emotionally but I wish I could find another.

Prefer not a mega club but someone who might slip on in there.

I loved liechester’s run.

It’s how the Spurs are bad…it’s heartless

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Rashford is the Jayson Tatum of football

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Pep now on track for the treble.

Pretty damn amazing.
    Depth required.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Pep also accomplished this at Barcelona?

<------- Lefty and pgardn

Thread Information