Post Count
    Faes
    2 OG’s

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Tottenham faltering badly.

Conte tried to shake up the line up and it clearly did not work.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Big goal vs Chelsea, big goal vs Liverpool and big goal today vs Chelsea again

Looks like Mahrez id back

But let's not jinx it

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Big goal vs Chelsea, big goal vs Liverpool and big goal today vs Chelsea again

Looks like Mahrez id back

But let's not jinx it
    Credit for being there against a Chelsea.
    But that was all Grealish. That pass!
    Grealish is the guy that actually started attacking and taking on players opening things up.

MC need to try more long passes and crosses to Haaland imo. Why would you fail to use that beast in the air?
    Well MC found a way. So Leftman I don’t mind your in about Pep in this case.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Credit for being there against a Chelsea.
    But that was all Grealish. That pass!
    Grealish is the guy that actually started attacking and taking on players opening things up.

MC need to try more long passes and crosses to Haaland imo. Why would you fail to use that beast in the air?
    Well MC found a way. So Leftman I don’t mind your in about Pep in this case.
    It wasn’t just Grealish, it waa also Kepa and Cucurella

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    It wasn’t just Grealish, it waa also Kepa and Cucurella
    When Grealish came on the doors opened.
    The opposition is what it is. MC had played keep away instead of scoring up to that point.
    And against a team that had half their starters missing. You are allowed to blame pep ball if you want and I got no problem this time.

That pass was perfection. All Mahrez had to do was to make the move and tap in. Credit that he did make the run.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    When Grealish came on the doors opened.
    The opposition is what it is. MC had played keep away instead of scoring up to that point.
    And against a team that had half their starters missing. You are allowed to blame pep ball if you want and I got no problem this time.

That pass was perfection. All Mahrez had to do was to make the move and tap in. Credit that he did make the run.

The doors opened when both Grealish and Mahrez came on tbh, Mahrez created danger on his right side, totally bamboozled Cucurella and Silva on a couple of plays, a right side that was lifeless for City, forcing Chelsea to pay more attention to it and opening things up on the left wing
    Mahrez also made a run that led to the goal

A lot of Citeh fans didn't like having both players at the same time on the pitch, but they have great chemistry on and off the pitch

As for Chelsea they have been signing players left and right without any real direction/vision; they are trying to sign Enzo Perez

Perez is really good and had a great WC, but I'm pretty Chelsea's board didn't even ask themselves if he would be a good fit

People can say what they want about Abramovic and his annual manager firing, but the man understands football

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    The doors opened when both Grealish and Mahrez came on tbh, Mahrez created danger on his right side, totally bamboozled Cucurella and Silva on a couple of plays, a right side that was lifeless for City, forcing Chelsea to pay more attention to it and opening things up on the left wing

A lot of Citeh fans didn't like having both players at the same time on the pitch, but they have great chemistry on and off the pitch

As for Chelsea they have been signing players left and right without any real direction/vision; they are trying to sign Enzo Perez

Perez is really good and had a great WC, but I'm pretty Chelsea's board didn't even ask themselves if he would be a good fit

People can say what they want about Abramovic and his annual manager firing, but the man understands football
    Grealish and Mahrez are very different players.
    Mahrez has the cannon leg. Grealish is far more elusive. He can dribble any direction with ease. Grealish change of pace is top level stuff.
    Grealish handled the ball far more than Mahrez during the time when MC actually attacked the goal.

MC did not utilize their talent properly in the latest Chelsea game Imo. They played keep away in the Chelsea half for 60 minutes. Haaland has got to be frustrated with that. Pep can’t stand to lose the ball it seems, a priority over scoring? It as actually getting boring imo. The Chelsea fans even seemed resigned to be bored to death.

Meanwhile MU showing big improvement with Ronaldo gone. And they still have lots of spots they want filled. Casemiro doing a fantastic job for MU.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Holy e what a goal by Benrahma vs his former club

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Holy e what a goal by Benrahma vs his former club
    I am confused here lefty.

wtf was the goal keeper doing?

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    The reserve goalkeeper for Brentford. FA cup.
    It was well hit and moving. But right down the middle?
    Good for Said. But do that in an EPL game, not the FA cup.
    West Ham don’t need relegation. Need to use that goal where it counts.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The reserve goalkeeper for Brentford. FA cup.
    It was well hit and moving. But right down the middle?
    Good for Said. But do that in an EPL game, not the FA cup.
    West Ham don’t need relegation. Need to use that goal where it counts.
    He’s been their best player in the PL this season, stop hating
    And Moyes is a ing re ed dinosaur

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    He’s been their best player in the PL this season, stop hating
    And Moyes is a ing re ed dinosaur
    Lefty my main canadian bacon...

The only thing Im questioning is how a goal straight down the pipe was missed by the goalie with what appeared to be an unobstructed view.
    Wow for the speed it was hit at and Wow how did the goalie miss even touching it?
    That was a long way out. Is that new Russian supersonic technology?

Yep with Moyes. He gone. And absolutely save that goal for the EPL if you only could. Im thinking about West Ham as a team. Imo they deserve better. Its a huge London club in a poor part of London that cant ever match Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham. West Ham has a very long tradition as a big London club that does not win. They have a very large fan base of people who dont pick teams based on winning. So now I think they should get a chance. They have had good seasons under Moyes almost getting CL standings and it all falls apart. So yet again, they have dreams as fragile as bubbles that always pop. I guess I actually like teams versus players.

I am going to cry.
    Last edited by pgardn; 01-07-2023 at 09:50 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mahrez with another goal, opening the score
    He hates Chelsea

Amazing FK

Exit : came close to score another banger in the 2nd half
    Last edited by lefty; 01-08-2023 at 01:03 PM.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Mahrez with another goal, opening the score
    He hates Chelsea

Amazing FK

Exit : came close to score another banger in the 2nd half

His team's fans also hate Chelsea with a passion.
    So this is a very good thing for West Ham as well.
    He is a team man. He would not celebrate the Brentford goal.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    His team's fans also hate Chelsea with a passion.
    So this is a very good thing for West Ham as well.
    He is a team man. He would not celebrate the Brentford goal.
    lol from Mahrez to Westham you got me confused there for. a momeht

Mahrez just scored a penaldo, brace and motm

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    lol from Mahrez to Westham you got me confused there for. a momeht

Mahrez just scored a penaldo, brace and motm

I definitely skipped. Thoughts. (see what I did there...)
    I can see how it was confusing.
    All of London hate Chelsea.
    And here is the weird thing. So do the two Machesters. Although Manchester United definitely hate Liverpool worse than Chelsea.
    All this hating goes way back. And surprisingly, MC is not as hated as one might think, most likely because they are fairly new royalty.
    The old hating stuff is quite interesting. And of course these are generalizations, but they are basically true.

And yes Arsenal and Tottenham hate each other profoundly, especially with Tottenham's recent success. This is definitely a locality hate.
    Everton and Liverpool definitely hate each other via locality. But Liverpool also hates Manchester United, a success hate.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

They better not sign Enzo Perez, the dude will retire in like a year, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They better not sign Enzo Perez, the dude will retire in like a year, tbh.
    and Felix is going to Chelsea on loan
    those 2 clubs smh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    and Felix is going to Chelsea on loan
    those 2 clubs smh
    Enzo Perez is 37 years old and plays for River. The name you were looking for is Enzo Fernández. That kid is gonna be an elite midfielder for years to come, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Enzo Perez is 37 years old and plays for River. The name you were looking for is Enzo Fernández. That kid is gonna be an elite midfielder for years to come, tbh.
    Fernandez, Gomez, Perez, Hernandez, Mahrez, they are all the same to me tbh
    Last edited by lefty; 01-11-2023 at 05:49 PM.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Fulham takes down Chelsea.

Chelsea fans singing for Thomas Teuchel to come back.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Fulham takes down Chelsea.

Chelsea fans singing for Thomas Teuchel to come back.
    Felix had a good game then got a red card lol

New signing banned for 3 games

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Felix had a good game then got a red card lol

New signing banned for 3 games
    He did have a good game. 👍He was a real threat and opened things up but that foul was so blatantly high. Needs to grow up. He has been through a whole lot of injuries and other problems. It’s time for him to stay healthy and play with a team that gives him some leeway Imo.

Andreas Pereira was really good for Fulham. I enjoyed watching him.

If Conte walks away for Spurs I would really like to get Potter.
    Chelsea injuries and signings have done Potter wrong so I’m kinda hoping he becomes available.
    I don’t think Potter demanded enough control. Keep losing Chelsea. Come to think of it, if Potter gets fired he might get picked up by another team quickly. So Conte leaving would have to be timed right. * thinking too far ahead * I have always liked Potter.

Thread Information