Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was told yesterday if we got rid of the federal tax and went with a 5 percent sales tax on everything in 5 years the USA will be out of debt
    You believe a lot of dumb stuff people tell you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $700B in PPP loans has been forgiven by Biden as well, zero forum conservatives complaining about that so far. I guess scruples about personal responsibility and free kind of evaporate when the free recipient is a business owner.

The average loan was ~$109,000.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $700B in PPP loans has been forgiven by Biden as well, zero forum conservatives complaining about that so far. I guess scruples about personal responsibility and free kind of evaporate when the free recipient is a business owner.

The average loan was ~$109,000.
    That whole thing seems to be a debacle. I don't know if they've put numbers on it yet but there were a ton of scams. There was some rapper who just got busted because he rapped about it. He had filled out several forms under different names and took about $400,000 or so. Has to have been a ton of others that did the same. Not to mention businesses that took the free money and didn't need it. I personally know several that took advantage of that without the need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That whole thing seems to be a debacle. I don't know if they've put numbers on it yet but there were a ton of scams. There was some rapper who just got busted because he rapped about it. He had filled out several forms under different names and took about $400,000 or so. Has to have been a ton of others that did the same. Not to mention businesses that took the free money and didn't need it. I personally know several that took advantage of that without the need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see. Let's see the GOP run against this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such bull . It goes to show what pieces of crap these people are to apply for this. And the other problem is, these people have the means to have had the forms filled out quickly and got at the head of the line. I was tasked with filling out the forms for someone who didn't need it and I can tell you, they were complicated and required do entation that a lot of small businesses just don't have at hand.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    btw it’s hilarious to randomly see this guy in Dallas with no cameras around, because he is the biggest fake tough internet sissy this side of koriwhat. He literally cowers as he walks around worried that someone is going to punch him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "And now, folks, it's time for "Who do you trust!" Hubba, hubba, hubba! Money, money, money! Who do you trust? Me? I'm giving away free money!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "And now, folks, it's time for "Who do you trust!" Hubba, hubba, hubba! Money, money, money! Who do you trust? Me? I'm giving away free money!"
    is this about people who constantly run on tax cuts?

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Cancelling debt before stopping the problem of crazy tuitions is very similar to the idea of letting all minor drug offenders out of jail but not legalizing what got them there.

Can't wait for everyone to peruse the names and amounts of loan forgiveness published.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They ain't canceling except accountability and pushing the costs on us regular citizens to pay for all you stupid ing leftists who got worthless degrees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ lol big fonts

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They ain't canceling except accountability and pushing the costs on us regular citizens to pay for all you stupid ing leftists who got worthless degrees.
    The whole system is antiquated. Sure it's beneficial at times to be in a class in front of a good professor. And some degrees require the labwork and physical interaction. But everything in the world is on the internet. For many degrees, you can learn the same stuff for free. You just can't get the piece of paper.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol my first thought too.

Lonely Qhris' hero wanted his name put on stimulus checks. These people just can't stop owning themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole system is antiquated. Sure it's beneficial at times to be in a class in front of a good professor. And some degrees require the labwork and physical interaction. But everything in the world is on the internet. For many degrees, you can learn the same stuff for free. You just can't get the piece of paper.
    i mean you could self study anything including medicine. but i wouldnt trust somebody who told me that they read a lot of medical journals online vs somebody who attended an accredited medical school and has received some form of certification for doing so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so long as the money got spent on keeping businesses open and payrolls paid, fine. given how badly off economically we were in 2020, neither the graft nor the size of it bother me as much as it would otherwise -- it might even have been beneficial in the aggregate.

wonder how many J6 rioters paid for the trip with PPP funds?

Many who participated in what prosecutors are calling the largest fraud in U.S. history — the theft of hundreds of billions of dollars in taxpayer money intended to help those harmed by the coronavirus pandemic — couldn’t resist purchasing luxury automobiles. Also mansions, private jet flights and swanky vacations.

They came into their riches by participating in what experts say is the theft of as much as $80 billion — or about 10 percent — of the $800 billion handed out in a Covid relief plan known as the Paycheck Protection Program, or PPP. That’s on top of the $90 billion to $400 billion believed to have been stolen from the $900 billion Covid unemployment relief program — at least half taken by international fraudsters — as NBC News reported last year. And another $80 billion potentially pilfered from a separate Covid disaster relief program.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1279664

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump ding means you touched a nerve

(ez gotheem)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus, a 4 year degree plan is basically a waste the first two years because of all the unnecessary "required" crap you have to take before getting into the meat of your degree plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cancelling debt before stopping the problem of crazy tuitions is very similar to the idea of letting all minor drug offenders out of jail but not legalizing what got them there.

Can't wait for everyone to peruse the names and amounts of loan forgiveness published.
    Biden voter here. My question is is this a 1 point in time band aid? Or Im missing something?

I mean are the people who paid their loans off yesterday and people who will get a new student loan tomorrow outof luck????

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're missing something.

Thread Information