Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Eeesh.
    How bout you go 1st then tell us how it goes with you and Young Chunko, standing 3rd from left.
    Ya why do you think you're so above them Mul roll?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ya why do you think you're so above them Mul roll?
    Excellent point.
    I should not have referenced the Chubby girl nor referred to DMC-Chunko as a likely hook up.
    I have no idea what this girl has gone thru in life, up to and including why she is working at a strip club with reportedly super ty conditions.

Likewise with DMC-Chunko. I don't know what drove and drives him to lust after a 66 year old obese woman. Perhaps DMC-Chunko got molested by a guy while young. His only comforter may have been an older heavy set woman who showed him kindness and love and helped him deal with the trauma of the molesting abuser. Hence, he to this day finds comfort in a similar figure.

I stand corrected and apologize to the chubby strip club girl and DMC - Chunko.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Excellent point.
    I should not have referenced the Chubby girl nor referred to DMC-Chunko as a likely hook up.
    I have no idea what this girl has gone thru in life, up to and including why she is working at a strip club with reportedly super ty conditions.

Likewise with DMC-Chunko. I don't know what drove and drives him to lust after a 66 year old obese woman. Perhaps DMC-Chunko got molested by a guy while young. His only comforter may have been an older heavy set woman who showed him kindness and love and helped him deal with the trauma of the molesting abuser. Hence, he to this day finds comfort in a similar figure.

I stand corrected and apologize to the chubby strip club girl and DMC - Chunko.
    All this ranting over a ing emoji just like 2Basics? STFU

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I'm fine with who I am.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ah poor dumb judgmental non-tolerant Mul roll is bigMad over emojis just like his pussy ass eFriend 2Basics.

It's always hilarious how childish you dip s become when shown the mirror. Post more photos of women and down them you misogynistic re .

Thread Information