Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you just hate everyone & everything about the Spurs or is all the whining for attention grabbing purposes?

The Spurs dropped the ball waiting 3 or 4 years too long to tank, but at least the moment is finally here. They some young pieces - whether you think they are quality is debatable - with hopefully the ability to draft a franchise shifting one soon.

And they can likely flip Poeltl for even more draft capital, yet you'll still reasons to complain.
    I hate sniffers who don’t see reality or watch the greater NBA. That is not and is unlikely to be a big 3. Anyone who watches the NBA in entirety should see that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this hate should be reserved for the dumb ass coach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate sniffers who don’t see reality or watch the greater NBA. That is not and is unlikely to be a big 3. Anyone who watches the NBA in entirety should see that.
    I never said anything about them being a "Big 3" or agreeing that they are. I do think they can have value & can help accelerate the rebuild, but the Spurs still have a lot work to do.

We have some young pieces, but they need to find elite talent for the guys that we/they have to compliment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words, your whole personality is based on how other people feel and think. You’re not very ing original. That’s just a bag way of seeing things. It’s an online persona that has no business being personified in real-life person to person interaction because you know damn well everyone will see you as an uninteresting asshole. But you manifest it here because of who-knows-why personal issues you have and it’s easy to display it when you’re anonymous on the internet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That list shows me that their model is far from perfect. Grabbing other players with similar stats as your predictive factor is ok I suppose, but someone like Ca with his limited minutes gets data that's a little skewed I think.

Not bad, just certainly not flawless by any means. A solid C grade.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you expect the Spurs to have the prospect pool for a dynasty before they even tanked?
    not an expert on this, but i heard that you need to tank first, then get the prospects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said anything about them being a "Big 3" or agreeing that they are. I do think they can have value & can help accelerate the rebuild, but the Spurs still have a lot work to do.

We have some young pieces, but they need to find elite talent for the guys that we/they have to compliment.
    You clapped back to me downplaying our supposed big 3.

At least ours isn’t 100mm/yr for Julius Randle, RJ Barrett and Jalen Brunson. We have that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words, your whole personality is based on how other people feel and think. You’re not very ing original. That’s just a bag way of seeing things. It’s an online persona that has no business being personified in real-life person to person interaction because you know damn well everyone will see you as an uninteresting asshole. But you manifest it here because of who-knows-why personal issues you have and it’s easy to display it when you’re anonymous on the internet.
    Another deep dive into a Spurstalk members’ psyche by resident psychologist Dejounte (who hates the player his namesake is based on). I guess in the end I’m not a cultural fit. You are the most emotional poster on this forum; so much so I’ve noticed the cyclicality in your whining. Every 30 days…

I’m probably the least anonymous person on this board outside of Kori and LJ. I have a profile pic that is me, I use the same moniker across multiple platforms and am transparent regarding where I am from and reside. You are also quite transparent given I can read your menstrual cycle based on your posts.

So while we are digging deep which one is it… 2nd year community college engineering student, aspiring psychologist or social media analyst creeping professional athletes socials to crack the code?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another deep dive into a Spurstalk members’ psyche by resident psychologist Dejounte (who hates the player his namesake is based on). I guess in the end I’m not a cultural fit. You are the most emotional poster on this forum; so much so I’ve noticed the cyclicality in your whining. Every 30 days…

I’m probably the least anonymous person on this board outside of Kori and LJ. I have a profile pic that is me, I use the same moniker across multiple platforms and am transparent regarding where I am from and reside. You are also quite transparent given I can read your menstrual cycle based on your posts.

So while we are digging deep which one is it… 2nd year community college engineering student, aspiring psychologist or social media analyst creeping professional athletes socials to crack the code?
    . I forgot that photo was you. Anyone looks at that photo and it screams ing bag. That’s why the other guy thought you were using it to clown on somebody. It actually turned out that clown was you. This is ing hilarious, bro. That hairline is receding, they have this thing called HIMS… you should try it out. You look like one of those es who get their ass waxed and thrive on fake masculinity. The photo actually explains everything. I don’t know if you thought anything in your post made any sense at all. Bottomline is you know I’m right about you and your pansy looking ass spending every day on this site focused on other people’s thoughts. Is that why you look so much like a tryhard? Cause you care so much about what people think? Pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . I forgot that photo was you. Anyone looks at that photo and it screams ing bag. That’s why the other guy thought you were using it to clown on somebody. It actually turned out that clown was you. This is ing hilarious, bro. That hairline is receding, they have this thing called HIMS… you should try it out. You look like one of those es who get their ass waxed and thrive on fake masculinity. The photo actually explains everything. I don’t know if you thought anything in your post made any sense at all. Bottomline is you know I’m right about you and your pansy looking ass spending every day on this site focused on other people’s thoughts. Is that why you look so much like a tryhard? Cause you care so much about what people think? Pussy.
    Haha it’s actually a proper fade and markup. You wouldn’t be welcomed in a real barbershop.

Let’s get back to basketball talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You clapped back to me downplaying our supposed big 3.

At least ours isn’t 100mm/yr for Julius Randle, RJ Barrett and Jalen Brunson. We have that.
    No, I "clapped back" cause you are overly negative about everything including two promising players like Vassell and Johnson.

I don't consider them a "big 3" for a variety of reasons, but mostly because I don't think Poeltl is staying here beyond this season.

Also, I'd like to think that any future "big 3" would include at least one All - NBA caliber player which the Spurs clearly lack.

Thread Information