My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    per woj

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Mitc supposed to be that much better then Sexton?

Sexton comes back from injury / the unprotected draft pics hit and this is going to be a massive overpay by Cleveland.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is Mitc supposed to be that much better then Sexton?

Sexton comes back from injury / the unprotected draft pics hit and this is going to be a massive overpay by Cleveland.
    No matter what it’s an overpay. Props to that suka Ainge NBA GMs are dumb AF tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never see Mitc as that good. Horrible defensively, hoggy type on offence. Seems like one of those empty stats guys.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I think it’s actually a really good fit for Mitc . Better than the Knicks for sure, obviously. Got a huge frontcourt behind him that defend at the rim, so even though he sucks defensively, he has help when he gets beat off the dribble and he can just focus guarding out to the three point line. And offensively, their bigs aren’t ball hogs or shot hunters, and Mobley is actually a good passer for a big. He and Garland can take turns chucking offensively. If I were Bickerstaff, I’d emulate what Golden State does offensively and put the ball in Mobley’s hands, and position both Mitc and Garland as off the ball scorers. Garland isn’t the next Curry or anything like that. But he’s a legit shooter. Might be someone similar to like Lillard. I think Garland is going to be a problem for the Eastern Conference for years to come.

Whether Mitc is overrated or puts up empty stats, I do like this deal for Cleveland. They’ve done well in the lottery with Garland and Mobley. Already took a big step forward last year. Their draft picks the next several years likely won’t be lottery picks. They made a move to pick up an all star caliber scorer. I think it puts them as a top 5 team in the Eastern Conference with potential to be even better. Maybe top 5 isn’t anything to write home about, but being a city like Cleveland, unless you get gifted a superstar like LeBron in the draft, it’s tough to just magically become a legit le contender through free agency. It’s the type of move cities like Cleveland or Detroit or Memphis have to be willing to roll the dice on because they aren’t free agent destination cities like LA or Miami.

And yeah Mitc is that much better than Sexton. I think so anyway.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think it’s actually a really good fit for Mitc . Better than the Knicks for sure, obviously. Got a huge frontcourt behind him that defend at the rim, so even though he sucks defensively, he has help when he gets beat off the dribble and he can just focus guarding out to the three point line. And offensively, their bigs aren’t ball hogs or shot hunters, and Mobley is actually a good passer for a big. He and Garland can take turns chucking offensively. If I were Bickerstaff, I’d emulate what Golden State does offensively and put the ball in Mobley’s hands, and position both Mitc and Garland as off the ball scorers. Garland isn’t the next Curry or anything like that. But he’s a legit shooter. Might be someone similar to like Lillard. I think Garland is going to be a problem for the Eastern Conference for years to come.

Whether Mitc is overrated or puts up empty stats, I do like this deal for Cleveland. They’ve done well in the lottery with Garland and Mobley. Already took a big step forward last year. Their draft picks the next several years likely won’t be lottery picks. They made a move to pick up an all star caliber scorer. I think it puts them as a top 5 team in the Eastern Conference with potential to be even better. Maybe top 5 isn’t anything to write home about, but being a city like Cleveland, unless you get gifted a superstar like LeBron in the draft, it’s tough to just magically become a legit le contender through free agency. It’s the type of move cities like Cleveland or Detroit or Memphis have to be willing to roll the dice on because they aren’t free agent destination cities like LA or Miami.

And yeah Mitc is that much better than Sexton. I think so anyway.
    Well yes he is better than Sexton …
    So yes it’s an upgrade.
    I think offensively yes you can emulate State tho neither are that caliber of shooter.
    Rim protection for the Cavs could be better than state had with Draymond and Bogut
    But having a big guard like Klay vs two midgets makes me feel more Blazers with CJ Aldridge and Dame …
    Than Golden State

Thread Information