Page 136 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3523
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    These ers ruined GOD's World Cup lift photos with that they put on him.
    Lol!

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    France fought back. I'm proud of my European chocolates.
    yes they did fight.
    They we’re absolutely dominated in the first half.

They set the kraken loose in Mbappe.
    But that takes a team effort.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Man I need a nap.

Those players worked extremely hard out there.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Argentina deserved. Great match. Polska faced both finalist.

2nd Favorite World Cup of my life cemented. I have room for a 3rd on the mantel coming up. I see 1 more WC for Lewandowski if we qualify...

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count

Pretty sure nobody in Paris looks like this RN

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count
    These ers ruined GOD's World Cup lift photos with that they put on him.
    So sorry you can't jerk to him topless tonight

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So sorry you can't jerk to him topless tonight
    Oh, I'm gonna jerk off alright.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I’m on the road! What a game! France shouldn’t feel bad, they lost to the champions, tbh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I think this puts to rest all the stupid a$$ "France are depleted" BS thrown around... how many times did we have to listen in the few days that Varane was sneezing, that Rabiot had to eat soup one week ago... Argentina had LOTS of players at a significantly reduced capacity (Di Maria, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Acuña, Dybala, Papu Gomez, etc), but the coach actually got MAD when some of that leaked. Instead of using it as an excuse, "in case of losing". France may have more talent, but the better team won today. They'll have their chance in 4 years, I don't think we'll be contendig for a while. Anyways, should have been easier, but these Argentinian guys took the old saying "no pain no gain" too much to heart. Messi's story was written in advance by some higher being up there, no one can convince me otherwise.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I’m on the road! What a game! France shouldn’t feel bad, they lost to the champions, tbh
    I called it. Travel safe. Europe stormed back twice. Your ancestors would be proud, tbh

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I think this puts to rest all the stupid a$$ "France are depleted" BS thrown around... how many times did we have to listen in the few days that Varane was sneezing, that Rabiot had to eat soup one week ago... Argentina had LOTS of players at a significantly reduced capacity (Di Maria, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Acuña, Dybala, Papu Gomez, etc), but the coach actually got MAD when some of that leaked. Instead of using it as an excuse, "in case of losing". France may have more talent, but the better team won today. They'll have their chance in 4 years, I don't think we'll be contendig for a while. Anyways, should have been easier, but these Argentinian guys took the old saying "no pain no gain" too much to heart. Messi's story was written in advance by some higher being up there, no one can convince me otherwise.
    I'm not sure we should discredit. France didn't turn it on until subs utions. But that's not how the history books will remember it.

Argentina losing opening match and being Crowned will be a forever footnote that teams hang on. Argies deserve a le.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol what? Dibu, Romero, Lisandro, Enzo, Mac Allister and Julian aren't going anywhere. And I don't know if Messi will, tbh.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Messi should retire and comeback. Footy World you are remembered by your masterpiece, not how you go out.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    lol what? Dibu, Romero, Lisandro, Enzo, Mac Allister and Julian aren't going anywhere. And I don't know if Messi will, tbh.
    That's nowhere near enough to contend. Quarterfinals, probably, unless some new talent emerges. But this is a time for celebration.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That's nowhere near enough to contend. Quarterfinals, probably, unless some new talent emerges. But this is a time for celebration.
    Dude, all of those guys are going to be superstars in about 6 months. Argentina is stacked.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    timvp we need an update up in this biatch.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

ing heart attack.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Thanks to lefty that preferred to jinx France instead of Messi. This is yours my nig.
    tbh..

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I’m gonna do a football break for a while that’s for sure.. greatest final ever. I feel France got cheated of at least two awful non calls but I’ll check it out later.

congrats to the winners…

Deschamps did the best he could with what he had but this team was depleted, injured and sick. Hopefully we will be back fully healthy next time

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I’m gonna do a football break for a while that’s for sure.. greatest final ever. I feel France got cheated of at least two awful non calls but I’ll check it out later.

congrats to the winners…

Deschamps did the best he could with what he had but this team was depleted, injured and sick. Hopefully we will be back fully healthy next time
    Brutal loss. Ran outta gas. France did Europe proud.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    I hope many US citizens got to see it. Maybe it will garner some appreciation for how great this game is.
    I enjoyed the game and yet somehow it reminded me of how much more I still like American football better.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Super clutch save by Emi, I thought France was going to score

Imagine if Lautoro didn’t miss a sitter in the ensuing play
    Would have been the most epic finish of any WC game ever

I hope Lautoro didn’t drop the Cup

Make a trade steal
    Post Count
    Called it Argentina in penalties. France needed to win without penalties. A draw and they lose.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    He got a good shot off but the chance is difficult unless he is skilled enough to gather it and dribble

More skilled player dribbles and draws penalty

Thread Information