Page 138 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141 LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 3523
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    France losing at something is always good for the planet

Frenchies belong on their fours sucking thats all
    Did something really bad happen to you in France? You seem really invested in this.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    i assume the french cucks in charge of the ballon will also gift wrap that to messi also??

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count

That was hilarious. And then they made Messi wear a nightgown.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

That was hilarious. And then they made Messi wear a nightgown.
    Dude's an idiot and can't contain himself. He's 30 for crying out loud. Have some shame, motherf*cker.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    France did not had one or two key injuries that was a whole squad… also that was a clear penalty on Thuram, it would have been the contrary daf and co would cry and yell at injustice.

Veteran
    Post Count
    France did not had one or two key injuries that was a whole squad… also that was a clear penalty on Thuram, it would have been the contrary daf and co would cry and yell at injustice.
    Oh please, you didn't complain when boufal got carded for diving, same play..

Keep repeating the excuses you were making before the game, no need for new ones

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol son, no it wasn't. Don't choose the whinning route, it will only make it harder, tbh.

There's also this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wa5ZaT/st...MLA6Dqskg&s=19

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Argentina ties Germany as the NT with the most wins since the introduction of the new cup, which marks the "modern era".

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Uruguay should have four, Olympic gold was the football World Championship before 1930. If FIFA allows them to wear 4 stars on their shirts, there’s no reason they can’t formally recognize Uruguay is 4-times champions.
    Last edited by dunkman; 12-19-2022 at 09:33 AM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    After various World Cups with bad luck, I think it was about time Argentina won another one. The ‘94 team was much better than Brazil, also the ‘14 looked great till Di María injured and in the final Argentina looked better than Germany. The ‘90 team had the Cani making a dumb irrelevant hand ball in mid-field to get himself suspended for the finals and Maradona was tremendously injured. Ortega had himself expelled in one elimination game can’t remember which Mundial, but the law of averages finally put everything well for the ‘22 campaign. It was also the team that played the best football. I think it was well deserved and Messi at 35 managed to shut up all detractors.

Di María played incredible well before being subs uted, provoked the penalty and made a great goal, he’s really underrated. Álvarez was great in previous knockout rounds and Messi played great the final, sometimes gets the ball with such speed in a pass, one wonders how on Earth managed to control that. Plus all goals and assists, what an incredible player.

The goal keeper was also great stopping penalties vs Netherlands and France.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    i assume the french cucks in charge of the ballon will also gift wrap that to messi also??
    He absolutely deserves imagine thinking otherwise ffs

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    No that was a blatant dive come on now

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    what a great final tbh... congrats to messi finally getting that ring. reminded me of the mavs winning in 2011 tbh. like, the mavs, but good to see Dirk get a ring.

also i thought the game was nearly perfectly officiated. didnt think any of the PK's were bad calls, and there were a lot of good no calls as well.

feel bad for mbappe. one of the best individual wc performances in quite some time (not just in the final, in general. even against morocco, both goals were basically caused by his aggression and gravity). was pretty crazy that the final was the first time france got a PK all world cup given how explosive they've been. was also cool that at least on the second PK, mbappe is the guy who actually drew the pk and converted his own. griezmann was completely worthless throughout the match.

argie's GK played quite the game tho. completely mind ed the frenchies in the pk's. even got his hand on at least 2 of mbappe's 4 shots in the net

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    what a great final tbh... congrats to messi finally getting that ring. reminded me of the mavs winning in 2011 tbh. like, the mavs, but good to see Dirk get a ring.

also i thought the game was nearly perfectly officiated. didnt think any of the PK's were bad calls, and there were a lot of good no calls as well.

feel bad for mbappe. one of the best individual wc performances in quite some time (not just in the final, in general. even against morocco, both goals were basically caused by his aggression and gravity). was pretty crazy that the final was the first time france got a PK all world cup given how explosive they've been. was also cool that at least on the second PK, mbappe is the guy who actually drew the pk and converted his own. griezmann was completely worthless throughout the match.

argie's GK played quite the game tho. completely mind ed the frenchies in the pk's. even got his hand on at least 2 of mbappe's 4 shots in the net
    I thought so as well.
    But Im a neutral, its easy to say.

footnote to your statement is that players need to be made to gtfaway from the ref.
    Refs get payed to be abused in this sport. Its ridiculous.
    I wish people would watch a Rugby game and see how a ref is treated. Its amazing what happens when the penalty for whining actually affects your teams ability to win a game when a player is sent off for 10 minutes, or just excused from the game in totality. Your teammates will get you away from the ref if the recourse becomes a matter of ability to win the game.

One more thought that makes it easier in Rugby: Players are told, while the game is going on, to release the hold, get out of the ruck, etc... the players have to have the ref instructing them during play otherwise an immediate penalty will be given and the player does not even have a chance to correct the infraction. So it is a very different game that requires good refs. The players actually respect what the refs have to do because the players realize how difficult the decision is... A totally different etiquette

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    tbh, Mbappe is a great player but next time he’s going to talk about South America he might have to think twice… you might get embarrassed…

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    tbh, Mbappe is a great player but next time he’s going to talk about South America he might have to think twice… you might get embarrassed…
    dude put 4 in the net in the WC final tbh , dont think he has anything to be embarrassed about

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Will a team not from Europe or South America win in the next 40 years? It seems like none are even close.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    dude put 4 in the net in the WC final tbh , dont think he has anything to be embarrassed about
    That’s cool and all, but he fronted for Europe and they didn’t even make the final, tbh

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    Will a team not from Europe or South America win in the next 40 years? It seems like none are even close.
    40 years is a long time out, but i dont see anybody else really emerging in the next 20. would have to come from a country like US or China putting effort into youth soccer programs, so that wouldnt really show up on the big stage for a couple of decades even if they started tomorrow.

if the US cared for soccer about 15% as much as they did for football/basketball... they'd start competing. but we dont, so we wont

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    This World Cup has shown teams like Morocco or even Japan are not that far off. It’ll take some time, but they’re a lot closer now.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

I love it when karma hits ignorance right in the balls.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count

I love it when karma hits ignorance right in the balls.
    Messi plays his club football in Europe. Can't ignore that.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Messi plays his club football in Europe. Can't ignore that.
    Most of Brazil and Argentina players do play in Europe, that’s one reason that comment is indeed ignorant, tbh.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Most of Brazil and Argentina players do play in Europe, that’s one reason that comment is indeed ignorant, tbh.
    Yeah, it doesn't make much sense.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Karim Benzema announced his retirement from International football:

https://youtu.be/tUkMKNQ1RMI

97 caps and 37 goals.

Thread Information