Page 79 of 141 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3523
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Not gonna happen but an Argentina-Marocco final would have the best atmosphere ever in the history of WCs, tbh.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

Im on this nigas bandwagon

To the top!

CR7 World Champ has a nice ring to it

WE SO STACKED OUR GOAT DOESNT EVEN NEED TO PLAY!

Sucks to be a team where they have to play their best players every game

Like Misty playing and losing vs Saudi Arabia

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Story line

Messi prevails past Brazil and scores in the Finale. But Portugal wins the WC with Ronaldo on the bench.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Story line

Messi prevails past Brazil and scores in the Finale. But Portugal wins the WC with Ronaldo on the bench.
    We can live with this. Portugal is a real TEAM

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo's gonna pull an "Eder" tbh. Come off the bench in the 2nd half of the final to score the game winning goal. Portugal playing 4D chess right now

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Ronaldo's gonna pull an "Eder" tbh. Come off the bench in the 2nd half of the final to score the game winning goal. Portugal playing 4D chess right now
    I can see him shooting the clicher penalty in a shootout in the finals tbqh

Great way to close a WC career

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Never forget

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    he was also fired by Japan right before the 2018 WC

When I heard the news he was sacked, I was sO happy because it meant Ziyech would be back with the NT

Vahid is too disciplinarian tbh, he stopped calling him up for one little thing
    Thinking of going to the WC without your offensive star was ing re ed

Did the same with Algeria, smh….

so no , he wasn’t screwed, because he wouldn’t have taken Ziyech with him anyway
    he qualified this team, before him morocco was utter garbage so yes he has been screwed.
    he is too disciplinarian so yeah federation hires him for that then fire him for being that… not crying for him but would have been nice to coach during a wc

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Batting 1.000 on WC Champions predictions so far.
    I would not mind a Portugal win at all. First it would not be a Brazilian win with a big you Neymar, then Spain would be mad as which is always nice finally it would mean no second star for England.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    I would not mind a Portugal win at all. First it would not be a Brazilian win with a big you Neymar, then Spain would be mad as which is always nice finally it would mean no second star for England.
    Agreed

Plus the french would be back to being a 2nd tier scrub team.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Just listened to British expert on the radio

"People won't be mad at Northgate if England falls to France"

He said England high floor - low ceiling. Beat all the 2nd Tier teams but fall to the juggernauts

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Just listened to British expert on the radio

"People won't be mad at Northgate if England falls to France"

He said England high floor - low ceiling. Beat all the 2nd Tier teams but fall to the juggernauts
    Depends how they lose tbqh

If they lose 4-0 or 3-1 they should be mad

Hopefully the toothless brits grow a pair for once and win tbqh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    He's closer to pulling a Man U, getting his ass kicked out of the squad and going to play for the Qatar national team, tbh

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    He's closer to pulling a Man U, getting his ass kicked out of the squad and going to play for the Qatar national team, tbh
    At least he wont lose to Saudi Arabia tbqh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    At least he wont lose to Saudi Arabia tbqh
    He will lose to South Korea though tbqh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He will lose to South Korea though tbqh
    Still holding on to a meaningless game where Portugal rested half the starters

Portugal at full strength drops a 6 bomb.

Argentina at full strength chokes a 1-0 lead against Saudi Arabia and struggles against the mighty Australia

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That I know of: got trashed by Netherlands 4-0 in '74, beat them 3-1 in the '78 final
    That I've seen: lost to them in '98 by a last minute goal, in a very close match. Tied 0-0 in '06 in the group stage (but deserved to win and advanced 1st). Advanced on penalties in '14 after ending up tied in regulation.
    So all in all, lost / got eliminated by them twice ('74 & '98), won / advanced over them twice ('78 & '14), tied once.
    We beat them as seldom as they beat us, it seems. Also, the 2 times that mattered the most, it's them who went home.
    Would definitely have more trust in Argentina taking down Brazil, though it’s definitely true Argentina won vs the Netherlands when it mattered most.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    As someone who constantly s on Santos, i gotta commend the old fart for all the adjustments he has made since the start of the WC.
    Portugal vs France will be y

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

Argentina at full strength chokes a 1-0 lead against Saudi Arabia and struggles against the mighty Australia
    bandwagon salvadorian fans

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Pretending Rolando rested that game, the excuses never stop

Same South Korea that got routed 4-1 by daddy Brazil

Argentina is where it belongs, top 8 team in the world, looking at top 4, tbh... and that's with Missi playing, not watching it from the bench

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Pretending Rolando rested that game, the excuses never stop
    I never said that. Your Alzheimer's must be flaring up again, old man

Same South Korea that got routed 4-1 by daddy Brazil

Argentina is where it belongs, top 8 team in the world, looking at top 4, tbh... and that's with Missi playing, not watching it from the bench
    You haven't faced anyone worth a damn, yet. Just try to act like somebody against Holland

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I never said that. Your Alzheimer's must be flaring up again, old man
    You made it sound like they didn't give a about that game (do you want me to quote you, old man?), yet their purported 'star' played, and got his ass handed to him by Suth Krea.

You haven't faced anyone worth a damn, yet. Just try to act like somebody against Holland
    this is pretty rich coming from a Portugal stan... You might not face anyone worth a damn until the semis, talk about a free ride...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You made it sound like they didn't give a about that game (do you want me to quote you, old man?), yet their purported 'star' played, and got his ass handed to him by Suth Krea.
    Resting starters because 1st place in the group was secured. That's what i said. Which is factual, if you actually bother to check the starting 11 in that game, instead of talking out of your ass.

this is pretty rich coming from a Portugal stan... You might not face anyone worth a damn until the semis, talk about a free ride...
    Personally, i thought sending the 3rd ranked team in CONMEBOL back to the slums was a pretty solid day in the office imho

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Resting starters because 1st place in the group was secured. That's what i said. Which is factual, if you actually bother to check the starting 11 in that game, instead of talking out of your ass.
    You called it a 'meaningless game', who's short on memory now? Purported 'star' players don't play meaningless games.

Personally, i thought sending the 3rd ranked team in CONMEBOL back to the slums was a pretty solid day in the office imho
    Uruguay had a change of coach and the new guy was terrible, tbh. Though that's not Portugal's fault.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    *shots fired*

Sorry ElNono but the Cup stays in Europa

Thread Information