Page 80 of 141 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 3523
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Sorry ElNono but the Cup stays in Europa
    You mean stays in Africa....

It's already bull that the top two South America teams have to eliminate themselves in the semis (if they make it that far), tbh... Europe just rigging the whole to at least have one team in the final...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    And next world cup is in USA/Canada/Mexico, 3 terrible teams that will be automatically qualified, while elite teams like Colombia or Chile have to sit out.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And next world cup is in USA/Canada/Mexico, 3 terrible teams that will be automatically qualified, while elite teams like Colombia or Chile have to sit out.
    I think last champions and host nations must qualify, it’s not like before anymore.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I think last champions and host nations must qualify, it’s not like before anymore.
    Nah, last champion and hosts are given an automatic berth. Always been like that.

Infantino already confirmed USA, Canada and Mexico get automatic berths (link, spanish)

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    You mean stays in Africa....

It's already bull that the top two South America teams have to eliminate themselves in the semis (if they make it that far), tbh... Europe just rigging the whole to at least have one team in the final...
    Granted Sterling is out on leave but I might still take the Brits over Portugal

Argentina/Brazil
    vs
    England/France & Portugal

Better odds? I picked Argentina in my pick ems group and I still like the Argies odds

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Nah, last champion and hosts are given an automatic berth. Always been like that.

Infantino already confirmed USA, Canada and Mexico get automatic berths (link, spanish)
    They would qualify anyway

Explains the weird host group coming together: Greece, Egypt and Saudis

Post Count
    Going from 32 to 48 teams outta make sure everyone good enough to deserve a spot earns it.

Full disclaimer : I'm not sure how the qualis work.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Going from 32 to 48 teams outta make sure everyone good enough to deserve a spot earns it.

Wegner is on fire this week.

Post Count

Wegner is on fire this week.
    Yup. Even with automatic bids for hosts & champs there are enough spots available for every decent team make it in.

Depending on how these spots are earned, I would think that any team with even an outside shot to win it all should be able to nab one.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Infantino said Concacaf will get 6 spots + up to 2 more in last chance, inter-conference qualifiers. 3 of those go to the hosts.

That means there's going to be a lot of garbage teams and games, at least in the first round, tbh. The current world cup already had at least a couple of teams that shouldn't have been there (Qatar, Wales).

Plus he said they're still going to run this thing in 32 days. Considering all the flying and distances, and the crunched up schedule, there's going to be a lot of tired teams. This is especially bad for teams that generally go deep.

On the flipside, I can probably go watch a few games.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Team Argentina flexing ohNono

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    France vs England

The best QF Match

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    WE STACKKKKKKKED!!!!!!!

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lionel Pessi would never

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Yep, glorified cheerleader these days, tbh... sad

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Lionel Pessi would never
    Midgetssi led his team to a glorious defeat vs the formidable Saudi Arabians tbqh

Commendable stuff

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Its a special day when both Argetine fans and England fans agree on stuff

Both want Ronalga to just quit the Portugal team

Methinks the toothless brits are still mad that Ronalga told their clubs to off

And of course Argenyina fans just mad that Ronalga still leads unlike Misty who loses to Saudi and struggles vs Australia

What happened to the Malvinas?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Its a special day when both Argetine fans and England fans agree on stuff

Both want Ronalga to just quit the Portugal team

Methinks the toothless brits are still mad that Ronalga told their clubs to off

And of course Argenyina fans just mad that Ronalga still leads unlike Misty who loses to Saudi and struggles vs Australia

What happened to the Malvinas?
    I don't want him to quit the Portugal team... that's his coach, not me, tbh...

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    I don't want him to quit the Portugal team... that's his coach, not me, tbh...
    Maybe u but argentina fans here already saying he shouldnt deserve a medal if he stays on bench which is one step behind wanting him off the team

And brittish tabloids are all on wanting him out of Portugal

Which is ing stupid. Even if he got very old he is still a good player that is a natural scorer and prolific penalty shooter (unlike a certain midget )

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Maybe u but argentina fans here already saying he shouldnt deserve a medal if he stays on bench which is one step behind wanting him off the team

Which is ing stupid. Even if he got very old he is still a good player that is a natural scorer and prolific penalty shooter (unlike a certain midget )
    He's also a great cheerleader from the bench, tbh...

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    He's also a great cheerleader from the bench, tbh...
    A true leader has this asset as well

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Just listened to British expert on the radio

"People won't be mad at Northgate if England falls to France"

He said England high floor - low ceiling. Beat all the 2nd Tier teams but fall to the juggernauts
    That sounds like exactly the opposite of high floor/ low ceiling, tbh.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Granted Sterling is out on leave but I might still take the Brits over Portugal

Argentina/Brazil
    vs
    England/France & Portugal

Better odds? I picked Argentina in my pick ems group and I still like the Argies odds
    I feel like Argentina are being slept on, but they've mostly played mediocre teams who parked the bus. Holland is the first real test.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

I think him missing pre-season has really messed up his start to the season. He can still help a mid table team but his wages are brutal.

Internationally he should be used the way Barce used Luuk De Jong. Final 10-15 minutes and ET for PK shootout.

Thread Information