Page 61 of 141 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 3523
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Holland and Croatia definitely seems like one nation ascending while another descending but I'll still side with the proven product. There is noway the Croats will come out flat but it's also unlikely you shut out Holland.
    Pretty much every team qualified would be favorites against Japan. Don't get fooled, Spain hit the breaks when they realized coming out second was actually a better scenario for them. Croatia should advance on that alone, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't. I fully expect Argentina & Netherlands to be an even and entertaining match up, I can see it going either way.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Pretty much every team qualified would be favorites against Japan. Don't get fooled, Spain hit the breaks when they realized coming out second was actually a better scenario for them. Croatia should advance on that alone, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't. I fully expect Argentina & Netherlands to be an even and entertaining match up, I can see it going either way.
    I think Argentina and Netherlands will be even, but I don't see it being entertaining, tbh. It will probably be like the 2014 semifinal.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Thqt Argie goalie Dibu is a joke. He will probably be their downfall at some point. Hes a moron

Otamendi is in beast mode tho. Probably MVP of the Australia game

Betting on Holland next game is a no brqiner bet tbqh

Go dutch

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Ill put in $100 on dutch and if win would put the $300 or so on Dutch vs Brazil. Possibly make an easy close $1000

And if u lose u only lose $100

Nobrainer imo

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Ill put in $100 on dutch and if win would put the $300 or so on Dutch vs Brazil. Possibly make an easy close $1000

And if u lose u only lose $100

Nobrainer imo
    Hmm a little overconfident

Dutch played a rough dirty game against Polska in Nations League (Lewandowski out with injury) so I know they can get their nose dirty. Not sure they are battle tested for this though. Today was their first KO victory in major tournament since 2014.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

Dutch played a rough dirty game against Polska in Nations League (Lewandowski out with injury) so I know they can get their nose dirty. Not sure they are battle tested for this though. Today was their first KO victory in major tournament since 2014.
    Its 100 bucks man. Who else would ypu do tjis witj? Maybe the Swiss tbqh. They look good too

Its a long shot but I dont think amuthing else would get you the amount of cash

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Very anxious about facing the Netherlands

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Ecuador toyed at times with the dutch, tbh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think Ariel Ortega head butted Van Der Saar, left Argentina with 10. And Bergkamp was one of the best ever Netherlands player ever. He was a legendary Arsenal player. Surprisingly enough Netherlands won the Euros only once and World Coup never.

Ortega was dribbling at Maradona level, but when got rid of defenders, seldom put so precise passes or made goals.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    That was a great match, both teams were very talented, really good teams. The match kept swinging back and forth, the Dutch opened the score, Argentina equalized, Netherlands had one player sent off and Argentina started to dominate and Batistuta shook their goal with a thunderous shot from outside that bounced of the post, and then midget minded, drunken a$$hole Ortega had a sudden rush of Napoleon complex and headbutted 6'8" Van der Sar, and the momentum swung back. Frank De Boer sent a marvelous pass all across the court to Bergkamp who masterfully got rid of Ayala, displaying his technique, and that was pretty much the end of it. Hurt like , but truth be told that Dutch team was fantastic, no shame in losing to them.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I’d like to see Senegal or either of the countries move on, but OTOH it’ll just delay the blowouts those teams will eventually receive.

A QF of the following would be the best ever slate. No “nice stories” or pretender continents, and no other South American teams but the 2 legit ones

Netherlands
    Argentina

Croatia
    Brazil

France
    England

Spain
    Portugal

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I’d like to see Senegal or either of the countries move on, but OTOH it’ll just delay the blowouts those teams will eventually receive.

A QF of the following would be the best ever slate. No “nice stories” or pretender continents, and no other South American teams but the 2 legit ones

Netherlands
    Argentina

Croatia
    Brazil

France
    England

Spain
    Portugal
    there will be one or two surprises imho... hopefully not against France... I hope Senegal can upset England.. for obvious reasons

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I want 2 things:
    1) Argentina to beat Netherlands (duh!)
    2) Brazil to lose before the semis. Otherwise in the case we'll get to the finals, we'll be exhausted once again... never an easy path, damn it.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Thqt Argie goalie Dibu is a joke. He will probably be their downfall at some point. Hes a moron

Otamendi is in beast mode tho. Probably MVP of the Australia game

Betting on Holland next game is a no brqiner bet tbqh

Go dutch
    Maybe, then again with his last minute save against Australia yesterday, and his Copa America performance, he's already in a handful of impactful Argentinian goalkeepers (in the past few decades): Goycochea -on Italy '90 alone-, Roa -France '98-, Romero -Brazil '14 mainly because of his performance against Netherlands on penalties-, and stop counting. Comparatively to most football powerhouses (Germany, Brazil, Italy mainly) we've come out short when it comes to goalies. So Molina doesn't look like a particularly weak link, going back in history.

PS: dude, your posting style reminds me of that pooping rhino meme... you just love throwing sh!t right and left.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Ya I'm down to see a Godly QuarterFinals of powerhouses

Sidenote: for some reason the Finale is early in the day - 6PM local time. 4 hours earlier than the SemiFinals. That's 7AM here in California. Bad decision but I guess you need to fit in closing ceremonies/celebrations.

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    Poles already parking a bus.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    We may lose this game but that’s a great start tbh.. I like the animation

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    We may lose this game but that’s a great start tbh.. I like the animation