Tampon Tom out to the lead again.
    2022 regular season with Super Bowl played in Feb 23.

2020 you've got to give it to Tom, BradyRef aided or not. SuperBowl appearance.
    2021 some said Bellicheat won just by making the playoffs when rosters were compared.

22 Tom is out to a 1-0 start.
    Bellicheat 0-1 thumped by the new Dolphins.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Damn hang up the cleats already. Supposedly didn't tell his wife he was unretiring

Forced a Brazilian star to live in Boston

C'mon dude she's been his Beard for years.
    Merely renegotiated the contract.

Let's wish them success in co parenting. It's not a joke.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    2021 some said Bellicheat won just by making the playoffs when rosters were compared.
    This argument is flawed because it ignores the fact Belichick controls the roster he puts together while Brady doesn't control who his teammates are.

This is now the 3rd year without Brady and the 2nd year where they don't have Brady's cap hit as a rebuilding excuse and the roster is as much of a mess as it was when Brady left. Belichick went in a spending spree in 2021 giving out A-/B+ money to B-/C+ level talent (and that's a generous assessment). He doesn't get dog roster as an excuse; this is his roster that he's had the freedom to put together.

Quite frankly, Belichick has seemed more lost without Brady than I would have ever expected. There's no vision for what he wants the Patriots to be other than a team that overpays for mediocre talent.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Trusting the offense with a morbidly obese former rocket scientist and trusting the defense with his own meth addicted child should immediately prove to everyone that Brady was always more important than Belichick.

Trusting the offense with a morbidly obese former rocket scientist and trusting the defense with his own meth addicted child should immediately prove to everyone that Brady was always more important than Belichick.
    Who is currently calling plays btw?

Is Patriots' offensive plan hurting Mac Jones' development? | FOX Sports

August 8:
    Patriots have rotated offensive play-callers from Bill Belichick to Matt Patricia to Joe Judge.
    The team plans to split the coordinator duties between those three, with Patricia, the offensive line coach, taking the lead in most instances. He has called plays during 11-on-11 drills while Judge, the quarterbacks coach, relayed plays during seven-on-seven drills. Belichick looms over offensive drills, helps with play-calling and jumps into situations to provide hands-on coaching.
    It's coordination by committee.

Who is currently calling plays btw?

Is Patriots' offensive plan hurting Mac Jones' development? | FOX Sports

August 8:
    Patriots have rotated offensive play-callers from Bill Belichick to Matt Patricia to Joe Judge.
    The team plans to split the coordinator duties between those three, with Patricia, the offensive line coach, taking the lead in most instances. He has called plays during 11-on-11 drills while Judge, the quarterbacks coach, relayed plays during seven-on-seven drills. Belichick looms over offensive drills, helps with play-calling and jumps into situations to provide hands-on coaching.
    It's coordination by committee.
    Reinventing the wheel.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Tampa Bay ran the ball 6 times for 3 yards.
    Tom looked very decent.

Patriots blew a chance to pull even with the Bradys at 2-2.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Brady's luck is something else. As soon as he leaves NE, the AFC East turns into a powerhouse.

Brady's luck is something else. As soon as he leaves NE, the AFC East turns into a powerhouse.
    And the NFC South goes from some very good teams to way below average.
    Probably part of his reason for choosing Tampa Bay.

Brees
    Carolina with 15-1 Scam Newton and some good years.
    Even the Falcons had a few good years before the All Time Choke / thrown Bowl.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I'm saddened to say that I think the Bucs are getting to the SB. Best defense in football and they are stacked on the other side of the ball too.

No other serious contender on the NFC either.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

Any doubt who will have the better season? Even if it has to be by force.

Tampon Tom not pampered across the finish line today.

Meanwhile Pattycake looked good in beating the Browns.

3-3 each.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The GOAT at 3-4 with a stacked team.

Worst thing of all is they are still going to win their division by default and once in the playoffs they can easily beat anyone on the NFC. A conference composed entirely of pretenders. Nothing new, tbh, that's how they got their SB.

Welp, perhaps Bill was about to pull ahead and be in solid Wild Card position.
    Until...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Belicheat
    Jakobi Meyers
    Patsies

Greasy Boy with the 4th qtr comeback would appear to pass Bellicheat for the 3rd straight year.
    Tampon Bay in OT.

Fumble at the 5 on 1st and goal for the Patty cakes. Ballgame.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Greasy Boy with the 4th qtr comeback would appear to pass Bellicheat for the 3rd straight year.
    lol how?

NE is 8-8 in one of the toughest divisions, while the Bucs are 8-8 in the easiest. Belichick already had the best season, but in typical Brady fashion, he might still make the SB, while NE probably fails to get to the PO.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    At this point, I think we have to say the AFC South is even worse than the NFC South.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    At this point, I think we have to say the AFC South is even worse than the NFC South.
    Jaguars and ans cruise through the NFC South, tbh.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Brady forced out Arians, and Belichick trusted Fatt Patricia. Those poor decisions killed both of their seasons tbh.

But Brady & Co could possibly just be coasting until the playoffs, and then turn it up. Not a chance in of McCorkle Jones doing the same for NE.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Brady forced out Arians, and Belichick trusted Fatt Patricia. Those poor decisions killed both of their seasons tbh.

But Brady & Co could possibly just be coasting until the playoffs, and then turn it up. Not a chance in of McCorkle Jones doing the same for NE.
    brady's dead season includes a division crown and playoff birth lmao

brady's dead season includes a division crown and playoff birth lmao
    I'm sure the Patriots could not have won that loaded NFC South division.

And surely BradyRef would have propelled him were Tampa in the AFC East.

Actually the latter would be entirely possible.

Thread Information