Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that Spurs legend, Juancho Hernan Gomez, leading the charge for Spain?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any Landale-type signings (obviously one that’s more successful) the Spurs could get out of this tournament?

Lorenzo Brown?
    Mateusz Ponitka?
    Not sure about that. I can tell that Yabusele who played in Boston and is now in Madrid seems to have really improved, he might have another chance in NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.fiba.basketball/eurobask...#|tab=boxscore

This Spanish team still getting results much like the Argentinian team, with a lot less talent than they used to have, but very cohesive, well coached teams that outperform their expectations. I suppose I should feel happy, since Argentina won the Americup (very diluted with the teams USA & Canada sent, which is honestly the only way that could have happened) and Spain winning the Eurobasket, since technically I am Spanish as well (holding dual passport), but I've never been able to bring myself to feel excitement or joy over their results. Still, their performance over the past couple of decades is just ridiculously high, well deserved.
    That was a big surprise, but they deserved their win. Very good coach and even without superstars like the Gasol’s brothers, they played really well. And Rubio was out too. France trailed all game long and never managed to come closer than 10 pts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that Spurs legend, Juancho Hernan Gomez, leading the charge for Spain?
    He was Kevin Durant last night…

Thread Information