Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Krews,

We've established by now the free pancakes day are just too shaky as far as how the charity donations get spent thus i will no longer be posting them.
    However this 2X2X2 deal seems to be a legit loss leader / break even deal by IHOP so if you're lazy, not feeling like cooking or out on the road or whatever, it's somewhat of a deal imo.

Enjoy.

Link:
    IHOP® 2 x 2 x 2 - Start Your Combos Order Now!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cringe

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is that what your scale said to you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is that what your scale said to you?
    You're non-stop alerting people to junk food deals and like International House of Poor. There's no way your BMI is under 30.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's a good deal but it looks like it's $8 now. Which still isn't bad if you don't want to cook.

And my guess is it's better than BE for them during crowded times. I'm sure they're cooking that non-stop. Especially the scrambled eggs, pancakes, and bacon.
    I bet they get pissed when someone wants two eggs over hard.

And I'm pretty sure whether your order Over Easy, Over Medium, or Sunny Side Up, you're gonna get pretty much the same thing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Last time I was there years ago, I recall the pancakes being the only good thing. I'm not sure the eggs weren't from a box and it was like they cut one piece of bacon in half to give me two shriveled slices.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Last time I was there years ago, I recall the pancakes being the only good thing. I'm not sure the eggs weren't from a box and it was like they cut one piece of bacon in half to give me two shriveled slices.
    We'll go a few times a year. Always in the evening when it's never crowded. I've never had anything bad. Their veggie omelet is pretty good with salsa on it. I never get their scrambled eggs. I'd rather have them fried.

The biggest complaint is that most of the time, we get this one waitress who takes pride in not writing anything down. And my wife always adds and removes stuff. Veggie omelet with egg whites...oh can you add some broccoli...also, I don't want peppers. Etc. It's never 100% correct when it gets to here. So they're always bringing out the missing stuff on a plate and she has to put it on top of the omelet. Which is partly my wife's fault but if someone is giving you a ed up custom order, just write the down.

Thread Information