Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman, period. Rode the coattails of Dumars, Thomas, Pippen and Jordan to 5 les then his career imploded shortly after.

Big Dave is infinitely the better player and more importantly better person.

It's weird and ironic that a guy that was allegedly bi - sexual would use a slur that demeans gay men?
    Last edited by J_Paco; 09-20-2022 at 06:09 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman, period. Rode the coattails of Dumars, Thomas, Pippen and Jordan to 5 les then his career imploded shortly after.

It's weird and ironic that a guy that was allegedly bi - sexual would use a slur that demeans gay men?
    He was the worst stat-padder, missing shots on purpose to get the RB and putback...
    He cared nothing about the team unless there was a fiery alpha smacking him in the face (Jordan) that was not a coach.

He was a selfish in every sense of the word.

Still made himself into a player that is respected and yet forgotten to this day, except for his continued cries for attention, so... respect?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was the worst stat-padder, missing shots on purpose to get the RB and putback...
    He cared nothing about the team unless there was a fiery alpha smacking him in the face (Jordan) that was not a coach.

He was a selfish in every sense of the word.

Still made himself into a player that is respected and yet forgotten to this day, except for his continued cries for attention, so... respect?
    It's strange because the NBA media and former players definitely hold him in much higher regard than he deserves.

He was a lot like Ben Wallace or Draymond Green, today, being an amazing linchpin or "glue guy" (I say elite role player), but couldn't carry a team past the first round in a 1,000 lifetimes.

That isn't to say anything of all his antics and at ude if a team wasn't bending to his "will."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman looks like a prison tranny. He's probably not the right guy to be casting stones.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman doesn’t need to be canceled. This interview was from 1996, and the only time you hear about him since the turn of the millennium is when he makes a trip to NK. He’s over. His 15 minutes were 15000 minutes ago.
    Yup. Whenever I hear Rodman's name mentioned, I expect to read that he's 1) going to N. Korea for whatever or 2) he's living in a dumpster somewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao thats pretty funny tbh

don't get why so many of y'all have to respond with "what no! he's the not us!! "

cringe tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

didn’t ride their coattails he was a contributor lol

Thread Information