Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To y'all liberals, it was your very own Jimmy Carter, a.k.a. That '70s Biden, that did nothing to save the Shah, westernization, religious liberty, secularism, and freedom in Iran in 1979. It's a sandwich you must eat before making an argument here.

That said, it's been long overdue that the Ayatollahs and the puppet government of Iran must be overthrown and replaced by a modern regime. The overwhelming majority of the under-35 population is not religious or agnostic, and yet the Ayatollah's choice of leaders consistently win by dictator margins. Now that's rigged elections if there ever were. Just like in 2009 with Ahmedinejad who LOST to Mousavi but the Ayatollah and Iranian evil secret police was having none of that.

When people champion women's rights, freedom of religion, freedom of expression etc it's these type of countries (mainly in the Islamic world and Africa) that the "woke" good meaning left-leaners should zero in on, otherwise they're just fake woke sheeple.
    You wanted to neocon Iran?

We overthrew the democratically elected government of Iran to re-install the Shah. 1979 was chickens coming home to roost.

Learn something.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wanted to neocon Iran?

We overthrew the democratically elected government of Iran to re-install the Shah. 1979 was chickens coming home to roost.

Learn something.
    Leaving Iran was the problem. It's a very large, resource-rich, connector piece between the Middle East and Asia. And full of intelligent people who have been oppressed by the few religious dictator zealots (Shia Islamist theocrats) for 44 years now.

I'm not a neocon but Iran, unlike Ukraine or Libya, is actually a serious domestic threat and has been since then.

The Shah was pro-Western and only overthrown because of the same reason Gaddafi was overthrown, the same reason the AntifaBLM riots of 2020 happened. A bunch of dumb younger idiots who had it good and were upset with wages and capitalism but failed to understand the greater evils of the consequences of cutting the head off of a chicken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leaving Iran was the problem. It's a very large, resource-rich, connector piece between the Middle East and Asia. And full of intelligent people who have been oppressed by the few religious dictator zealots (Shia Islamist theocrats) for 44 years now.

I'm not a neocon but Iran, unlike Ukraine or Libya, is actually a serious domestic threat and has been since then.

The Shah was pro-Western and only overthrown because of the same reason Gaddafi was overthrown, the same reason the AntifaBLM riots of 2020 happened. A bunch of dumb younger idiots who had it good and were upset with wages and capitalism but failed to understand the greater evils of the consequences of cutting the head off of a chicken.
    lol no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you choose to remain ignorant of what the US did in the 50s, you're never going to understand what's happening today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting for MAGAs to cry about this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Given Hezbollah's activities in Lebanon I don't fault them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MAGA is a pro-Israel agenda. Usually, you libs are the ones crying about mean ole Israel picking on the poor muslims.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA is a pro-Israel agenda. Usually, you libs are the ones crying about mean ole Israel picking on the poor muslims.
    MAGA has a pro Russia agenda.

What is mean ole Iran doing giving arms to your Motherland?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA has a pro Russia agenda.

What is mean ole Iran doing giving arms to your Motherland?
    Plus russia’s special operation will end in 5-6 weeks!

Thread Information