Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn thats what a guy gets for betraying your lord trump
    Trump's your lord seeing how much you like to bring him up and I've always hated McCain prior to Trump. The dude oozed liar, cheat, pos.

Keep projecting you lawyer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's your lord seeing how much you like to bring him up and I've always hated McCain prior to Trump. The dude oozed liar, cheat, pos.
    your first post about mccain on this forum was saying " song bird" after he called out trump's bone spurs deferments

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post9167753

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your first post about mccain on this forum was saying " song bird" after he called out trump's bone spurs deferments
    And? I wasn't in the political forum until I started watching idiot leftists online talking their dumb ideology. Your point is again?

At the end of the day bro you and what you bring up to me here means nothing and isn't going to sway me into your cult of re s so your efforts to do so are null.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And? I wasn't in the political forum until I started watching idiot leftists online talking their dumb ideology. Your point is again?

At the end of the day bro you and what you bring up to me here means nothing and isn't going to sway me into your cult of re s so your efforts to do so are null.
    you have posts in the political forum going back to at least 2009

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have posts in the political forum going back to at least 2009
    What 1 or 2 posts? I didn't get active here until around 2015 and either way WGAF except you nancy's who constantly cry over what I say and do here? Cry more you ing pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make this thread about me SR21 and then cry later that I ruined yet another thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What 1 or 2 posts? I didn't get active here until around 2015 and either way WGAF except you nancy's who constantly cry over what I say and do here? Cry more you ing pussy!
    im just always amused by how much of a pussy you are for being too ashamed to just outright state your views

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im just always amused by how much of a pussy you are for being too ashamed to just outright state your views
    I've done it many times over so you want me to keep on stating the same over and over again? Seems like you have the search function down to a T so do your own research dip .

As well, I have nothing to justify to you or anyone else here anyhow and I find it funny how you think I'm beholden to you or anyone else here. off puto!

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    calf tats getting dunked on yet again when confronted with his posting history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And he'll still get lots of votes from the anyone but libs base

Thread Information