Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn ducks vibes if true about losing your son. I'm genuinely sorry to hear if that is a true story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vibe killer

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to take what you said as a given. Does that excuse your toxic commentary on this forum?
    I feel for anyone losing a child but I have serious doubts. That or he’s exactly the the psychopath we all think he his.

This guy comes here for years ting on people with impunity and then wants sympathy and an act of humanity all while continuing to engage in the same belligerent behavior he’s always engaged in.

If losing a child can’t make you second guess how you treat people then nothing will

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you sir are to stupid to put me on ignore
    You are what you are. *shrug

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About Udoka…

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So was it not consensual? I’m confused. You think Boston would have all their ducks in a row for the story if they are the one leaking it. If it was consensual then hey that’s the thrill of an office romance. It’s hot thinking about getting caught. Of course once you are caught reality slaps you in the face

If it wasn’t consensual then why tf wasn’t he fired? isn’t making sense
    It's never consenual if the woman wants to save herself.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nia Long isn't so good looking. Ime could do much better than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Udoka: Cheated on his wife and maybe other stuff we don’t know about. Probably very bad.

The woman: possibly may be the wife of the vice president… She was in charge of handling travel affairs for Ime’s wife, that looks awful. And she’s married to a co-worker in the organization which begs further questions of either nepotism or prior office romance.

Celtics: look like they’re trying to take the highroad, but to me it looks like they’re trying not to get sued. Then they promote an assistant coach who has a history of battery towards women, which seems worse than what Ime did.

What a show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq said today he wasn't commenting on Ime scandal because he was a serial cheater. Not many guys are secure enough to admit something like that. I suppose he was cheating with lobby dollies who swarm hotels where they know players stay on road trips. It really cuts down on the time spent in hunting for some sex. How else could Wilt have had over 20K encounters. I've always wondered if that number was kept in a little black book or was just an informed estimate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn ducks vibes if true about losing your son. I'm genuinely sorry to hear if that is a true story.
    It is
    It is a painfully process. His birthday was this week also.

In the process of of going after the insurance company were he got killed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Udoka: Cheated on his wife and maybe other stuff we don’t know about. Probably very bad.

The woman: possibly may be the wife of the vice president… She was in charge of handling travel affairs for Ime’s wife, that looks awful. And she’s married to a co-worker in the organization which begs further questions of either nepotism or prior office romance.

Celtics: look like they’re trying to take the highroad, but to me it looks like they’re trying not to get sued. Then they promote an assistant coach who has a history of battery towards women, which seems worse than what Ime did.

What a show.
    I'm amazed at how many people believed Udoka was married. He never married Nia Long. He's been engaged to her for like 7 years now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm amazed at how many people believed Udoka was married. He never married Nia Long. He's been engaged to her for like 7 years now.
    Ok. Domestic partner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq said today he wasn't commenting on Ime scandal because he was a serial cheater. Not many guys are secure enough to admit something like that. I suppose he was cheating with lobby dollies who swarm hotels where they know players stay on road trips. It really cuts down on the time spent in hunting for some sex. How else could Wilt have had over 20K encounters. I've always wondered if that number was kept in a little black book or was just an informed estimate.
    It’s crazy to see how mature Shaq is these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How mature !
    Why did she not dumb his ass ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How mature !
    Why did she not dumb his ass ?
    She's 51 right now so she was 44 when Udoka proposed to her. Most women above 40 don't have many options even if they are attractive when it comes to settling down. I think with Nia she was desperate and hoping Udoka would eventually marry her. The proof of that is her buying a home in Boston to be close to him before this news broke out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's 51 right now so she was 44 when Udoka proposed to her. Most women above 40 don't have many options even if they are attractive when it comes to settling down. I think with Nia she was desperate and hoping Udoka would eventually marry her. The proof of that is her buying a home in Boston to be close to him before this news broke out.
    That's probably one of the most telling bits about the whole deal. Ime knew this was about to blow up and had her go through with the move and all just days before. If you ed up, out of respect for all those years and the son you have together, at least spare her at least that last humiliation. Not cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if the suspension is just so they could investigate further before firing him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gossip Girl Matt Barnes "doesn't want to say anything but....."

Ratings .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barnes and RJ trynna keep it G but you know this sh!t is going to leak.

Get your popcorn ready gents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj trying to keep it under wraps?
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7UwCK40YMys

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sequ I wouldn't have gone to all that effort to set the context to make the story up.

Tell me where did my post touch you?

Thread Information