Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the wake of Dejounte’s trade and the Spurs are left without a real goto player, Devin Vassell will rise to the challenge as Spurs primary goto scorer and will be a candidate for Most Improved Player this year. I predict Devin will average close to 22 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assist, 1.5 blocks, 2 steals per game. There you go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even gonna look it up but I can guess with almost 99% certainty that no one has ever averaged that statline in NBA history and if anyone ever did it was probably a top 15 All timer. Kinda unrealistic tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On your 2K team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do agree he wil probably make the biggest jump and is our best scorer.

He looks like he really filled out this year also and mught be more a force on the defensive end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only non-bigman with more than 1 block shot per game last season was Thybulle. So it's doubtful.
    5 assists also seems like a very serious leap for wing. Nephew and Middleton overcame this milestone only at the age of 29.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all forgetting Spurs don’t have a real option. His score will be up there. He will pass that ball once he gets guarded raising his assist. He is already a very good rebounder and should improve. He is averaging 1 steal already last season and is Spurs point of attack defender. I expect his steals to go up. Again these are very high numbers for a 3rd year, but a lot will be in his shoulders likewise Keldon. But Vassell has better overall game and that’s why I see him getting close to those numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell & Primo averaging around that stat line combined is realistic however.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dev Avgs
    14.8 ppg 5rpg 3.1 apg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will definitely have improved stats simply because he will probably be a starter and get a lot more minutes. Doesn't mean much to get better stats because he moves up into a bad starting lineup on a team in progress. Somebody has to score, assist, etc. at a reasonable NBA leverl or the team will have to be taken off the schedule as a no show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ averaged almost triple-double last year. Who would’ve expected that? I’m not giving double digit assist to Devin because he’s not the primary ball handler. But without DJ rebound, assist, steal, etc, somebody will pick it up. Devin is the best overall player the Spurs have, and imo a better overall player than DJ. What DJ has is tenacity to improve, which I hope Devin could much. But how funny it’d be if Devin gets the MIP and DJ didn’t

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJM had that dribble pull up game which works well with the clock winding down.
    Who is left with that?
    Tre?
    Primo
    The two rookies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJM had that dribble pull up game which works well with the clock winding down.
    Who is left with that?
    Tre?
    Primo
    The two rookies
    Primo definitely has it, Tre definitely doesn't.

A lot of these question marks will be answered as soon as we get clarity on starting roles & positions. Much less opportunities for pull-up anythings if you're not bringing the ball up the court nor setting up plays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everybody is a candidate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both Keldon and Devin production should skyrocket with bigger roles to fill. I’m just giving it to Devin because he’s the better overall player between the two.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are really overrating Dev relative to Keldon. KJ really broke out in the second half of last season averaging 21Pts 6.5 RB's and 2 assist's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way he makes 1,5 blocks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are really overrating Dev relative to Keldon. KJ really broke out in the second half of last season averaging 21Pts 6.5 RB's and 2 assist's.
    And I think Keldon will be even better, hopefully playing the 3. Again I’m putting Vassell as MIP candidate because he’s more of a natural scorer, and it would be a big jump from averaging 12 pts last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That stat line takes Vassell from missing the Rising Stars fame in 2022 to a top 25-30 player in the NBA.

You are predicting he is going to average his career high. Would warrant MIP considerations if he did though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That stat line takes Vassell from missing the Rising Stars fame in 2022 to a top 25-30 player in the NBA.

You are predicting he is going to average his career high. Would warrant MIP considerations if he did though.
    Without a real option in this team, why not? The only thing is he needs to be aggressive like Keldon and DJ was. But he got a chip not getting the nod at the Rising Star, so let’s see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he won't. But I hope I'm wrong. We are gonna tank hard this year and nobody on our team is gonna be most improved. Sad part is that some all star is gonna go from 21 ppg to 26 ppg and win it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he won't. But I hope I'm wrong. We are gonna tank hard this year and nobody on our team is gonna be most improved. Sad part is that some all star is gonna go from 21 ppg to 26 ppg and win it
    I’m not saying they are going to win a lot of games. But somebody still have to score. I just see Devin having more jump from averaging 12 pts last year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If john b predicts it! yall better listen up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dev Avgs
    14.8 ppg 5rpg 3.1 apg
    I'll actually be disappointed if he ends up at 14.8 per game. He averaged 12.3 last year, drafted him at 11 overall you'd hope in his third year and without DJ who had the most shot attempts he'd be able to score more than that. I think Devin and KJ rotate pretty often on who shoots it the most per game. Anything under 16.5-17 PPG will be a disappointment imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If john b predicts it! yall better listen up
    I’ve had some hits. All I’m saying is he has the most to get from the current situation, and very capable. If he takes advantage of his opportunities, which he should, he’d be close to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going from #5 on the totem pole to #2, he should break 20 points, hopefully in an efficient non-checker way.

Thread Information