San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how he has name imprinted on his ski vest

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how he has name imprinted on his ski vest
    Should've at least monogrammed his go-go boots.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Oz only beats Fetterman by a narrow margin because Fetterman is phony fake-woke far left poser trash not because Oz is some juggernaut. If Conor Lamb who is an A- candidate was selected by the DNC / Democrats, Lamb would have beaten Oz by at least 3% and McCormick by at least 1% imo. The Dems are going to rue not propping up Lamb in PA. I've said that for a year though.

As for Mastriano, you really think he's going to underperform Oz on the same ticket that bad? Mastriano can very well win. Who do you think would have done better, imo? Lou Barletta was the other realistic choice. He was also pro MAGA so Trump really had a tough call there.

Vance is going to win by around Trump margins, 8-9%. Would win by more if Tim Ryan wasn't painted as this blue dog democrat type. If he was running against a Fetterman or Mandela Barnes type of progressivist neo-marxist, Vance would win by >15%; i.e. the margin DeWine will win by.

Nobody challenged Hershel Walker in Georgia. Vernon Jones was the only other realistic choice but he quickly decided to run for house instead. Walker is going to win, realistically by around 3-4% in this environment, but by about 2% less than Kemp on the same ticket. Walker wasn't the worst choice, though; imagine if someone like Marjorie Taylor Greene decided to run for senate? Or one of the Perdue clan.

OH-09 is going to be a flip no matter what because of the redistricting. I've spent a LOT of time in this district this summer/fall and I'm actually posting from Sandusky right now. 20th day at Cedar Point for me today. Majewski signs are everywhere. Majewski enthusiasm in the grassroots is everywhere. People around here have awaken to the fact that Marcy is essentially Nancy Midwest. He performed terribly in the primary polls, didn't really even campaign in the primary and yet won a loaded jungle primary against "more electable" candidates by a decent margin. He's going to take out Pelosi-Midwest Marcy Kaptur and it's going to be over 5%. With the old district lines I agree it would have been very close. But I don't see Kaptur making a comeback if and when she loses. She's a bitty old lady. We'll have to see how that Ohio Supreme Court race goes too, if the GOP flips another Ohio supreme court seat they could make the current map good for ten years. Which would pretty much leave the Democrats with only 2 house seats in Ohio through at least 2030. Chabot is that kind of Bucks County PA Fitzpatrick moderate GOP type who will survive in a purple-side of blue city district even in rough years.

I believe Blake Masters will be carried to a narrow victory in AZ by Lake winning by about 6% in the governor race. It will be close because Kelly is an in bent. If his voting record was more in line with Sinema's, I believe Kelly would have won comfortably; however, he's voted straight blue ticket in a pink state, which is a problem, celebrity astronaut or not. Look at Bill Nelson in Florida. Couldn't even survive re-election in a more purple (At the time, not now) state in a blue wave environment year in 2018. But the thing was, with the AZ senate race, if not Blake Masters, then who else? Mark Brnovich was the clear front runner before Trump endorsed Masters, but Brnovich would have been even more UNELECTABLE because he was the one most closely tied to the 2020 AZ election audits which as they drug on they became extremely unpopular. Who else? Failure McSally a third time? LOL. I mean yeah you could have tried to get one of the most electable guys like Paul Gosar or Andy Biggs to run for senate and they would have been great candidates, but that assumes they're willing to give up their house seat for good for not a sure thing in the senate.

Another one you didn't mention is New Hampshire, which I believe Trump would have done well to follow Chris Sununu's lead in endorsing Chuck Morse well ahead of time, who would have beaten Hassan the in bent there. However I don't believe Bolduc will win. He's a war hawk and NH doesn't like war hawks.

Nevada on the other hand is going to go red at all 3 levels (governor, house, and senate) by around 4-5% and the Laxalt pick was actually pretty damn good. He's going to beat CCM by easily over 3 percent and the GOP will have either 52 or 53 senate seats at the turn of the new year.
    There is so much about this tweet that's hilariously wrong, but I don't feel like picking it apart right now. That comes later.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    being so sure that OH-09 would flip

It wasn't even compe ive. Marcy Kaptur destroyed that fat .

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is so much about this tweet that's hilariously wrong, but I don't feel like picking it apart right now. That comes later.
    I was wrong on OH-09 and Mastriano outperforming Oz. I nailed the Miami urban flip, nailed Vance, nailed the situation in New Hampshire, and will likely nail Nevada. A still lot to be counted.

being so sure that OH-09 would flip

It wasn't even compe ive. Marcy Kaptur destroyed that fat .
    Marcy has been in there as long as Nancy. She knows how to get dirty money and use it. Kept spamming commercials all over Cedar Point and Toledo about how Majewski was going to defund SS and Medicare which was of course horse , but it's stuff ancestral (D)s and older indepedents bite on literally every time.

Also I ing nailed DeSantis/Rubio winning by >15%. They won by ing twenty. DeSantis >>>>>>>>> Trump, tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    All right, time to unpack all of the down syndrome in this tweet

Oz only beats Fetterman by a narrow margin because Fetterman is phony fake-woke far left poser trash not because Oz is some juggernaut. If Conor Lamb who is an A- candidate was selected by the DNC / Democrats, Lamb would have beaten Oz by at least 3% and McCormick by at least 1% imo. The Dems are going to rue not propping up Lamb in PA. I've said that for a year though.
    Final result: Fetterman beat Oz by 4.4% and out performed Biden in EVERY COUNTY except Monroe, Pike and Chester. Fetterman did better than you thought Lamb would do.

you're 0/1 so far

As for Mastriano, you really think he's going to underperform Oz on the same ticket that bad? Mastriano can very well win. Who do you think would have done better, imo? Lou Barletta was the other realistic choice. He was also pro MAGA so Trump really had a tough call there.
    Oz lost by 4.4%. Mastriano lost by 14.4%. He underperformed Oz by 10% and never had a chance of winning.

Lou Barletta was pro-Trump but he wasn't a Christian nationalist nut case who literally thought god would intervene to help his campaign.

you're 0/2 so far.

Vance is going to win by around Trump margins, 8-9%. Would win by more if Tim Ryan wasn't painted as this blue dog democrat type. If he was running against a Fetterman or Mandela Barnes type of progressivist neo-marxist, Vance would win by >15%; i.e. the margin DeWine will win by.
    Vance won by 6.6%, underperforming Trump, and needed $40 million of outside spending from McConnell's senate leadership fund to do it. That's a bad candidate. A good candidate would have been able to win Ohio in a Dem midterm year without that much SLF money (money McConnell could have used in states like Arizona).

you're 0/3

Nobody challenged Hershel Walker in Georgia. Vernon Jones was the only other realistic choice but he quickly decided to run for house instead. Walker is going to win, realistically by around 3-4% in this environment, but by about 2% less than Kemp on the same ticket. Walker wasn't the worst choice, though; imagine if someone like Marjorie Taylor Greene decided to run for senate? Or one of the Perdue clan.
    Final result:
    Warnock +0.9% (headed to runoff)
    Kemp +7.6%

Regardless of what happens in the runoff, you were wrong about Walker winning by 3-4%, and you were wrong about him running only 2% behind Kemp. He ran 8+% behind Kemp. Wrong twice.

you're 0/5

OH-09 is going to be a flip no matter what because of the redistricting. I've spent a LOT of time in this district this summer/fall and I'm actually posting from Sandusky right now. 20th day at Cedar Point for me today. Majewski signs are everywhere. Majewski enthusiasm in the grassroots is everywhere. People around here have awaken to the fact that Marcy is essentially Nancy Midwest. He performed terribly in the primary polls, didn't really even campaign in the primary and yet won a loaded jungle primary against "more electable" candidates by a decent margin. He's going to take out Pelosi-Midwest Marcy Kaptur and it's going to be over 5%. With the old district lines I agree it would have been very close. But I don't see Kaptur making a comeback if and when she loses. She's a bitty old lady.
    Fat Majewski lost by by 14% . You weren't just wrong, you were comically wrong.

you're 0/6 (that prediction should really count as like 10 wrong predictions because of how bad it was, but w/e)

We'll have to see how that Ohio Supreme Court race goes too, if the GOP flips another Ohio supreme court seat they could make the current map good for ten years. Which would pretty much leave the Democrats with only 2 house seats in Ohio through at least 2030. Chabot is that kind of Bucks County PA Fitzpatrick moderate GOP type who will survive in a purple-side of blue city district even in rough years.
    Wrongo bongo. Steve Chabot's seat got bluer because of the rule against cracking the City of Cincinnati, so even on the current map in a Dem midterm, Chabot lost by 4%. He didn't last for even one election, let alone the decade

0/7 now

I believe Blake Masters will be carried to a narrow victory in AZ by Lake winning by about 6% in the governor race. It will be close because Kelly is an in bent. If his voting record was more in line with Sinema's, I believe Kelly would have won comfortably; however, he's voted straight blue ticket in a pink state, which is a problem, celebrity astronaut or not. Look at Bill Nelson in Florida. Couldn't even survive re-election in a more purple (At the time, not now) state in a blue wave environment year in 2018. But the thing was, with the AZ senate race, if not Blake Masters, then who else? Mark Brnovich was the clear front runner before Trump endorsed Masters, but Brnovich would have been even more UNELECTABLE because he was the one most closely tied to the 2020 AZ election audits which as they drug on they became extremely unpopular. Who else? Failure McSally a third time? LOL. I mean yeah you could have tried to get one of the most electable guys like Paul Gosar or Andy Biggs to run for senate and they would have been great candidates, but that assumes they're willing to give up their house seat for good for not a sure thing in the senate.
    Mark Kelly is clapping Masters by 5%. It wasn't a close election. In every county that's fully done counting its votes, Masters is underperforming Trump by 5+% (there's one county where Masters did 17% worse than Trump).

Furthermore, the Governor race is up in the air, but it's a very close election whether neat Lake nor Hobbs are winning by more than 1-2%, so we know enough that your prediction of Lake by 6% is laughably off.

0/9 now

Another one you didn't mention is New Hampshire, which I believe Trump would have done well to follow Chris Sununu's lead in endorsing Chuck Morse well ahead of time, who would have beaten Hassan the in bent there. However I don't believe Bolduc will win. He's a war hawk and NH doesn't like war hawks.
    Congrats bozo, you predicted that Maggie Hassan would win a race that she was heavily favored in the entire time. She ended up winning by 10%. There's no way Chuck Morse covers a gap that big.

I'm not giving you credit for calling New Hampshire correctly because everyone and their mother knew how that race was going.

You're still 0/9

Nevada on the other hand is going to go red at all 3 levels (governor, house, and senate) by around 4-5% and the Laxalt pick was actually pretty damn good. He's going to beat CCM by easily over 3 percent
    3 predictions...house, governor, senate
    -Laxalt is currently winning by 800 votes and is going to lose once Clark/Washoe are done counting all of their mail ballots. Your prediction of Laxalt by 3+% was wrong, he's not going to win at all.
    -The 3 Dem in bents in Nevada all held their seats. The 3-1 gerrymander worked to perfection.
    -Sisolak lost (I never said he wouldn't), but, for context, you were responding to a post of mine about Trump screwing the GOP with his endorsements. Joe Lombardo is a normal Republican and not a Trump picked candidate at all. If Trump picked some re to run against Sisolak, Sisolak would have won. I'll give you credit for Sisolak though.

You're 1/12

the GOP will have either 52 or 53 senate seats at the turn of the new year.
    The GOP's ceiling is a 50 seat minority. If Warnock wins his runoff, the GOP enters 2023 with a 49 seat outright minority.

1/13

FINAL: Andrew got less than 10% of his predictions correct.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^^

This is like Avante getting dismantled when people took the time to track his football betting.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I was wrong on OH-09 and Mastriano outperforming Oz. I nailed the Miami urban flip, nailed Vance, nailed the situation in New Hampshire, and will likely nail Nevada. A still lot to be counted.
    how delusional are you to be claiming you're going to nail Nevada AFTER it became clear the GOP was underperforming everywhere?

"nailed Vance"...you said 8-9% and he won by 6.6% on the same ballot as a Republican governor who won by North Korea margins. You claimed he'd run less than 10% behind DeWine and he ran 20% behind DeWine. There's no way to spin how badly you miscalculated Vance's weaknesses as a candidate.

Marcy has been in there as long as Nancy. She knows how to get dirty money and use it. Kept spamming commercials all over Cedar Point and Toledo about how Majewski was going to defund SS and Medicare which was of course horse , but it's stuff ancestral (D)s and older indepedents bite on literally every time.
    You're literally pivoting from saying that Kaptur is going to lose because she's an old lady who's been there as long as Nancy to saying that Kaptur won because she's been there as long as Nancy.

The GOP's literal platform is to use the debt ceiling to nuke Medicare and SS. McCarthy outright said that's what he's going to do if he gets the gavel. Saying Majewski wants to nuke SS/Medicare isn't bull at all and even if it was, are you seriously going to claim that the GOP has any moral high ground when it comes to making up about opposing candidates?

Kaptur won because JR Majewski, like most Trump candidates, is lazy, has a checkered past, and didn't actually campaign. He lied about serving in Afghanistan and he's lied countless times about his career. The NRCC even stopped funding him; you made a prediction he'd win even though the NRCC clearly didn't think he would.

The night before the election he was speaking in Dayton at a Trump rally. A serious candidate would be campaigning in his actual district the night before the election, not giving a speech 100 miles away for attention from MAGA boomers.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP's literal platform is to use the debt ceiling to nuke Medicare and SS. McCarthy outright said that's what he's going to do if he gets the gavel. Saying Majewski wants to nuke SS/Medicare isn't bull at all and even if it was, are you seriously going to claim that the GOP has any moral high ground when it comes to making up about opposing candidates?
    Democrats really need to call his bluff. Yeah he's going to cost his donors billions when the stock market tanks from a US default?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Democrats really need to call his bluff. Yeah he's going to cost his donors billions when the stock market tanks from a US default?
    There won't be any bluff to call.

I think he's gonna end up with a 218-217 or 219-216 majority...and it'll be a majority relying on wave baby Republicans in fairly blue Long Island/Hudson Valley New York districts who'll get torched in 2024 if go along with any debt ceiling terrorism. The GOP won't have anywhere near enough reps for a majority that'll go along with a debt ceiling fight.

Still think if the Dems have 217 they should lobby the Republicans who won the Biden +10 Long Island districts to flip parties in exchange for committee spots they wouldn't have gotten as back bench Republicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IF stock market tanks into the abyss for a couple years... house prices get reversed back to 2014 or worse, etc. The people that stand to win are the people like me who have been sitting on liquid assets like cash and the person that stands most to lose is the in bent in the white house, i.e. Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IF stock market tanks into the abyss for a couple years... house prices get reversed back to 2014 or worse, etc. The people that stand to win are the people like me who have been sitting on liquid assets like cash and the person that stands most to lose is the in bent in the white house, i.e. Biden.
    Uh no, the people who stand to lose the most of the rich who have more of their wealth tied into the stock market. McCarthy would be biting the hand that feeds him and his fascist party.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What committee assignments should future congressman JR Majewski get

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If the US were to default on its debt it would be the Great Depression on steroids, it wouldn't just be a fall in stock prices and home values.

Seriously how ing re ed are you? Did you take economics lessons from JR Majewski or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What committee assignments should future congressman JR Majewski get
    Well he's not going to be congressman obviously, but maybe he should go back to driving the truck? Or whatever his career was post-military and pre-politics.

If the US were to default on its debt it would be the Great Depression on steroids
    I'd love to see it

The USA needs a nice big kick in the ass. This would solve more problems and be less problematic long term than a nuke imo. Financial fallout could take years to recover from; radioactive fallout, centuries.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Well he's not going to be congressman obviously
    But you said he would be! What happened!?!?!

Were you wrong?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you said he would be! What happened!?!?!

Were you wrong?
    marcy's team flooded Sandusky and Toledo with ads saying that Majewski wanted to banish unions and defund Medicare and SS. I even saw Marcy's ads on TV screens at the Cedar Point amusement park earlier this fall. Wanted to vomit and it's just sad that Cedar Fair would allow all those kids and teenagers to be indoctrinated to the left when they were probably there to see haunted houses and ride a few rides with their parents and friends and not have to watch Marcy's swampy political crap that was completely false by the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    marcy's team flooded Sandusky and Toledo with ads saying that Majewski wanted to banish unions and defund Medicare and SS. I even saw Marcy's ads on TV screens at the Cedar Point amusement park earlier this fall. Wanted to vomit and it's just sad that Cedar Fair would allow all those kids and teenagers to be indoctrinated to the left when they were probably there to see haunted houses and ride a few rides with their parents and friends and not have to watch Marcy's swampy political crap that was completely false by the way.
    Trump literally defunded Social Security and ran on making it permanent. No stretch to say defunding Social Security is mainstream Republican.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The USA needs a nice big kick in the ass. This would solve more problems and be less problematic long term than a nuke imo. Financial fallout could take years to recover from; radioactive fallout, centuries.
    This is a microcosm of the state of the GOP, tbh.... such severe butthurt that people completely dislike their ideas, they rather see the world burn than try to adapt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a microcosm of the state of the GOP, tbh.... such severe butthurt that people completely dislike their ideas, they rather see the world burn than try to adapt.
    The big cancer is progressivism and progressivist ideology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had to run a career progressive to win the White House again...

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    All right, time to unpack all of the down syndrome in this tweet

Final result: Fetterman beat Oz by 4.4% and out performed Biden in EVERY COUNTY except Monroe, Pike and Chester. Fetterman did better than you thought Lamb would do.

you're 0/1 so far

Oz lost by 4.4%. Mastriano lost by 14.4%. He underperformed Oz by 10% and never had a chance of winning.

Lou Barletta was pro-Trump but he wasn't a Christian nationalist nut case who literally thought god would intervene to help his campaign.

you're 0/2 so far.

Vance won by 6.6%, underperforming Trump, and needed $40 million of outside spending from McConnell's senate leadership fund to do it. That's a bad candidate. A good candidate would have been able to win Ohio in a Dem midterm year without that much SLF money (money McConnell could have used in states like Arizona).

you're 0/3

Final result:
    Warnock +0.9% (headed to runoff)
    Kemp +7.6%

Regardless of what happens in the runoff, you were wrong about Walker winning by 3-4%, and you were wrong about him running only 2% behind Kemp. He ran 8+% behind Kemp. Wrong twice.

you're 0/5

Fat Majewski lost by by 14% . You weren't just wrong, you were comically wrong.

you're 0/6 (that prediction should really count as like 10 wrong predictions because of how bad it was, but w/e)

Wrongo bongo. Steve Chabot's seat got bluer because of the rule against cracking the City of Cincinnati, so even on the current map in a Dem midterm, Chabot lost by 4%. He didn't last for even one election, let alone the decade

0/7 now

Mark Kelly is clapping Masters by 5%. It wasn't a close election. In every county that's fully done counting its votes, Masters is underperforming Trump by 5+% (there's one county where Masters did 17% worse than Trump).

Furthermore, the Governor race is up in the air, but it's a very close election whether neat Lake nor Hobbs are winning by more than 1-2%, so we know enough that your prediction of Lake by 6% is laughably off.

0/9 now

Congrats bozo, you predicted that Maggie Hassan would win a race that she was heavily favored in the entire time. She ended up winning by 10%. There's no way Chuck Morse covers a gap that big.

I'm not giving you credit for calling New Hampshire correctly because everyone and their mother knew how that race was going.

You're still 0/9

3 predictions...house, governor, senate
    -Laxalt is currently winning by 800 votes and is going to lose once Clark/Washoe are done counting all of their mail ballots. Your prediction of Laxalt by 3+% was wrong, he's not going to win at all.
    -The 3 Dem in bents in Nevada all held their seats. The 3-1 gerrymander worked to perfection.
    -Sisolak lost (I never said he wouldn't), but, for context, you were responding to a post of mine about Trump screwing the GOP with his endorsements. Joe Lombardo is a normal Republican and not a Trump picked candidate at all. If Trump picked some re to run against Sisolak, Sisolak would have won. I'll give you credit for Sisolak though.

You're 1/12

The GOP's ceiling is a 50 seat minority. If Warnock wins his runoff, the GOP enters 2023 with a 49 seat outright minority.

1/13

FINAL: Andrew got less than 10% of his predictions correct.
    Has to be related to Avante simply due to being wrong so often aka football.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You thought you had a child with a black woman.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh no, the people who stand to lose the most of the rich who have more of their wealth tied into the stock market. McCarthy would be biting the hand that feeds him and his fascist party.
    He'll just blame Biden and GOP voters will buy it.

Thread Information