Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis is more threatening simply because he’s 30 years younger and likely will be around longer to continue to be a danger to America.
    LMAO DeSantis is a danger to America? Nah more like a wrecking ball to yalls neo-Marxist bull !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember, he's not a republican btw

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't take many. All that would be needed is to continue the anti-Trump sentiment among independents from 2020.
    Depends on if there's more maga cultist votes to gain.

What's worse than what he's currently facing?
    The risk of prison is a lot worse if he doesn't have the entire conservative media arm behind him along with every Republican congressman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Trump could rape his grandchild on stage during one of his rallies and still have support of half the Republican party. Darrin has proved that.
    1. You can’t prove it’s rape. She was just being dramatic. I hate Drumpf, but come on, if you can’t do a little consensual rape play on stage with your grandchild, then we’re basically Communist China!

2. Biden sniffed a girl’s hair!
    3. Hunter Biden durr hurr, laptop, walls closing in, heading to the bar to cope, etc...

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    LMAO DeSantis is a danger to America? Nah more like a wrecking ball to yalls neo-Marxist bull !
    Anyone in a political position of power can be dangerous if they were willing to abuse the power or are incompetent.

E.g., Biden is dangerous because he’s a senile old man. Trump was dangerous because he’s stupid and made decision based on self interest. And he’s still dangerous because he has millions of morons still supporting him.

DeSantis has already proven he’ll abuse his power. He showed it just last week, using some covid funding to help pay for his migrants to Martha’s Vineyard stunt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to know where kori gets his talking points from

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever dirt the GOP establishment has on Trump, it hasn't stopped him from sabotaging several key races this year by endorsing the worst possible candidates.
    other than picking Dr. Oz over McCormick, who are you talking about?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash got 75M votes "certfied" in 2020

His support has dropped since then

So a certified 75M is unlikely, but 10M stolen votes are very likely from MAGAtts a Confederate/red Secy of State and election officials

But counting votes will be irrelevant if SCOTUS6 approves "independent state legislature" BS where state legislatures can violate state cons utions and ignore state judiciary when counting votes, and ignore votes counts, can accept fraud counts from MAGAtt district staff, selecting electors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to know where kori gets his talking points from
    Truthsocial

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Qris admits it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...a-lago/671510/

the inevitable divorce DeSantis and Trump are going to have will be hilarious
    its gonna be so great

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on if there's more maga cultist votes to gain.
    Likely not more than 2020.

The risk of prison is a lot worse if he doesn't have the entire conservative media arm behind him along with every Republican congressman.
    Media arms won't change a do ents trial. Running for president again might. Winning definitely would.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't DeSantis (he was a US Rep, then) and Rubio vote against aid for Sandy?

I hear now DeSantis wants Biden to redirect aid from other states to fully fund the first 60 days post-disaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's going to be Olympics-level excuse-making and blame shifting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida

Customers Tracked: 11,111,748

Customers Out: 2,432,685

Last Updated: 2022-09-29 02:12:08 AM

https://poweroutage.us/area/state/florida

a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas -based

?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wild videos from Sanibel Island, Fort Myers, Naples and Cape Coral

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis has already proven he’ll abuse his power. He showed it just last week, using some covid funding to help pay for his migrants to Martha’s Vineyard stunt.
    LMFAO Go DeSantis Go! Send more with that bull Kung-Flu $!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never visited it... Tell us about that platform bud.

You and your assumptions never cease to amaze me. Project much you ing lawyer?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori watches Tru News and Infowars.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    other than picking Dr. Oz over McCormick, who are you talking about?
    Oz over McCormick hasn't even been that bad imo. McCormick would def be better but I still think Oz wins; he's had some cringe moments but he's also running a great retail campaign

Mastriano has been a disaster in the PA governor race. Shapiro is a B- candidate and he's probably going to win by 5+% because of how bad Mastriano is.

JD Vance is probably still going to win his race in Ohio but he's a candidate who's needed McConnell's PAC to spend $30 million on ads for him that could have gone to other states

Georgia would be an automatic pick up for the GOP except it's a close race because they nominated a spear chucking monkey who can't speak English

OH-09 should have been an easy congressional pickup for the GOP but Trump endorsed a fat sack of trailer trash who lied about his military record and is now getting abandoned by the NRCC

Blake Masters' approvals are underwater in Arizona. Kelly is a strong in bent so it might not have mattered, but the amount of independents in AZ who disapprove of Biden while also disapproving of Masters is nuts

and that's just off the top of my head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3. Hunter Biden durr hurr, laptop, walls closing in, heading to the bar to cope, etc...
    4. John dur dur dur dur Durham report coming

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oz over McCormick hasn't even been that bad imo. McCormick would def be better but I still think Oz wins; he's had some cringe moments but he's also running a great retail campaign

Mastriano has been a disaster in the PA governor race. Shapiro is a B- candidate and he's probably going to win by 5+% because of how bad Mastriano is.

JD Vance is probably still going to win his race in Ohio but he's a candidate who's needed McConnell's PAC to spend $30 million on ads for him that could have gone to other states

Georgia would be an automatic pick up for the GOP except it's a close race because they nominated a spear chucking monkey who can't speak English

OH-09 should have been an easy congressional pickup for the GOP but Trump endorsed a fat sack of trailer trash who lied about his military record and is now getting abandoned by the NRCC

Blake Masters' approvals are underwater in Arizona. Kelly is a strong in bent so it might not have mattered, but the amount of independents in AZ who disapprove of Biden while also disapproving of Masters is nuts

and that's just off the top of my head
    Oz only beats Fetterman by a narrow margin because Fetterman is phony fake-woke far left poser trash not because Oz is some juggernaut. If Conor Lamb who is an A- candidate was selected by the DNC / Democrats, Lamb would have beaten Oz by at least 3% and McCormick by at least 1% imo. The Dems are going to rue not propping up Lamb in PA. I've said that for a year though.

As for Mastriano, you really think he's going to underperform Oz on the same ticket that bad? Mastriano can very well win. Who do you think would have done better, imo? Lou Barletta was the other realistic choice. He was also pro MAGA so Trump really had a tough call there.

Vance is going to win by around Trump margins, 8-9%. Would win by more if Tim Ryan wasn't painted as this blue dog democrat type. If he was running against a Fetterman or Mandela Barnes type of progressivist neo-marxist, Vance would win by >15%; i.e. the margin DeWine will win by.

Nobody challenged Hershel Walker in Georgia. Vernon Jones was the only other realistic choice but he quickly decided to run for house instead. Walker is going to win, realistically by around 3-4% in this environment, but by about 2% less than Kemp on the same ticket. Walker wasn't the worst choice, though; imagine if someone like Marjorie Taylor Greene decided to run for senate? Or one of the Perdue clan.

OH-09 is going to be a flip no matter what because of the redistricting. I've spent a LOT of time in this district this summer/fall and I'm actually posting from Sandusky right now. 20th day at Cedar Point for me today. Majewski signs are everywhere. Majewski enthusiasm in the grassroots is everywhere. People around here have awaken to the fact that Marcy is essentially Nancy Midwest. He performed terribly in the primary polls, didn't really even campaign in the primary and yet won a loaded jungle primary against "more electable" candidates by a decent margin. He's going to take out Pelosi-Midwest Marcy Kaptur and it's going to be over 5%. With the old district lines I agree it would have been very close. But I don't see Kaptur making a comeback if and when she loses. She's a bitty old lady. We'll have to see how that Ohio Supreme Court race goes too, if the GOP flips another Ohio supreme court seat they could make the current map good for ten years. Which would pretty much leave the Democrats with only 2 house seats in Ohio through at least 2030. Chabot is that kind of Bucks County PA Fitzpatrick moderate GOP type who will survive in a purple-side of blue city district even in rough years.

I believe Blake Masters will be carried to a narrow victory in AZ by Lake winning by about 6% in the governor race. It will be close because Kelly is an in bent. If his voting record was more in line with Sinema's, I believe Kelly would have won comfortably; however, he's voted straight blue ticket in a pink state, which is a problem, celebrity astronaut or not. Look at Bill Nelson in Florida. Couldn't even survive re-election in a more purple (At the time, not now) state in a blue wave environment year in 2018. But the thing was, with the AZ senate race, if not Blake Masters, then who else? Mark Brnovich was the clear front runner before Trump endorsed Masters, but Brnovich would have been even more UNELECTABLE because he was the one most closely tied to the 2020 AZ election audits which as they drug on they became extremely unpopular. Who else? Failure McSally a third time? LOL. I mean yeah you could have tried to get one of the most electable guys like Paul Gosar or Andy Biggs to run for senate and they would have been great candidates, but that assumes they're willing to give up their house seat for good for not a sure thing in the senate.

Another one you didn't mention is New Hampshire, which I believe Trump would have done well to follow Chris Sununu's lead in endorsing Chuck Morse well ahead of time, who would have beaten Hassan the in bent there. However I don't believe Bolduc will win. He's a war hawk and NH doesn't like war hawks.

Nevada on the other hand is going to go red at all 3 levels (governor, house, and senate) by around 4-5% and the Laxalt pick was actually pretty damn good. He's going to beat CCM by easily over 3 percent and the GOP will have either 52 or 53 senate seats at the turn of the new year.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 09-30-2022 at 08:59 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information