Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Baltimore has the better running game, TE and offensive line by a country mile.
    Do indeed tell how Ravens had the better running game (89 yards) and offensive line.

Lamar put up 3 points of offense in that game and threw a backbreaking pick-6

You can’t defend either of these awful performances, so your go-to move is to blame the officials
    Much like your upline fabrication of LJ throwing a dying duck, your attempt characterize a 4th down play brought on only by Harbaugh and the OCs idiotic play calling after 1st and goal from the 1......turns into 4th and 3.

Two, not one but 2 Bills defenders got easily thru the Swiss cheese offensive line and were about to sack Lamar. So ya, he had to throw it. No time to plant, no where to step up into the pocket. He had no options, he did the unselfish thing and did an excellent job of getting it near the corner of the endzone where a competent WR had an excellent chance to get the jump ball rebound. You will continue to completely ignore the receiver made a very late break back to the ball. But do tell, what exactly was Lamar supposed to do with the play as it developed? Yes what would Mahomes, Brady, hey even what Josh Allen have done with two virtually untouched rushers coming from both sides. Besides gotten the roughing the passer call.

Now you want to discount the refs super bogus call on the game winning drive because, that's what you do. Fair reffing not on your value system.

Recap, game on the line LJackson drives the team down to 1st and goal at the 1. Including are an excellent 18 yard run for a 1st then a nice pass to the 1 yard line to set up the game winner. But but but, you blame Jackson and raise Josh Allen to superior ness.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    No one is arguing that the Bills got a favorable call, but try not to avoid the question this time: what does that call have to do with Lamar’s ty play? If he does ANYTHING but throw a pick there, this game likely goes into OT or the Ravens get another crack at it. I know you’re looking for a shoulder to cry on, but putting up a goose egg at home in the 2nd half when you’re a supposed MVP candidate is nobody’s fault but Lamar’s.

3 points in the playoffs
    36 yards passing in the final 2.5 quarters of Sunday’s game

yet wall of text justifications continue. You can’t argue with fanbois.
    Last edited by DeadlyDynasty; 10-05-2022 at 12:35 AM.

No one is arguing that the Bills got a favorable call, but try not to avoid the question this time: what does that call have to do with Lamar’s ty play? If he does ANYTHING but throw a pick there, this game likely goes into OT or the Ravens get another crack at it.
    Bills and Allen did perform a ref aided 80 yard drive, but could and would not have done a 97 yard drive.

Ok Nostrildamus. Tell us about that vision.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bills and Allen did perform a ref aided 80 yard drive, but could and would not have done a 97 yard drive.

Ok Nostrildamus. Tell us about that vision.
    Lamar had a chance to win, and he failed. There are calls in every game, and you take that risk shoving a qb for no reason these days. End of story. You're being stupid

There are calls in every game, and you take that risk shoving a qb for no reason these days.
    huh?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'm normally not one for the Brady ref conspiracies but damn, two horrible calls in the last drive for the Bucs that kept the drive alive to keep the ball from going back to the refs.

One phantom defensive holding and a horrible roughing the passer call

Thread Information