Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    this is the mindset of every nba player yet all of u ego san antonions wont admit how boring + deterrent the city is hindering the spurs..........austin is literally 1 hour away yet u all are against the relocation to austin...........

DeMar DeRozan's rejuvenated play last season in Chicago transpired, at least in part, because of his return to the national spotlight.The All-Star guard said he felt "irrelevant" during his time in San Antonio due to the team's lack of national attention.
    "I felt like I was wiped off the map. ... That took a toll, all the sudden, you don't exist," DeRozan said on the Old Man and the Three podcast. "It was like, 'Damn, what's this? Hey, I'm here.' That's what I felt like.

"Granted, I had great games. I developed in a lot of great ways as a basketball player, but in the same token, I just felt nonexistent for those years. It wasn't like we was on TV,. There was so much to it that was a struggle. ... I just felt like I was irrelevant."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the mindset of every nba player yet all of u ego san antonions wont admit how boring + deterrent the city is hindering the spurs..........austin is literally 1 hour away yet u all are against the relocation to austin...........
    Posted elsewhere and somewhat taken out of context.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Posted elsewhere and somewhat taken out of context.
    i am a spurstalk legend i have been here since 2003.....i dont read long threads.......op creates hot topics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i am a spurstalk legend i have been here since 2003.....i dont read long threads.......op creates hot topics
    You contribute nothing to this community. Not even comedic value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are irrelevant garbage. What else is knew?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boo fcking hoo

That's on him....hes just not that good

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You contribute nothing to this community. Not even comedic value.
    wrong.......i set up an exclusive interview with the owner of this site kori ellis & a famous model with over 1 million ig followers who was dating dejuan blair.......i have contributed more than you ever will

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong.......i set up an exclusive interview with the owner of this site kori ellis & a famous model with over 1 million ig followers who was dating dejuan blair.......i have contributed more than you ever will
    You're a barely literate beggar with calf tats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You get what you give in San Antonio. No freebies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude trying to on sa on his way out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is Demar Derozan? Let’s talk about the guys who made the spurs a dynasty. George Gervin, David Robinso, Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker. They are all still living in San Antonio without any problem.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s still irrelevant. Whats the point other than OP being a dumbass as usual?

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol he is still irrelevant. No one cares about a team that flames out the second round of playoffs or whatever. This isn't a Raptors/Spurs/Bulls problem...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is Demar Derozan? Let’s talk about the guys who made the spurs a dynasty. George Gervin, David Robinso, Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker. They are all still living in San Antonio without any problem.
    Even some role players are still living in San Antonio like Bruce Bowen, Brent Barry and Fabricio Oberto. Now you tell me which NBA players are living in Austin right now?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At him pretending he was "contending" as a Craptor or receiving significantly more mainstream attention (definitely hipster star geeks/ Lowe wannabees, who weren't as prevalent back then), which went into overdrive the second they found a sucker to take him while giving them value.

Re gave him an out too by claiming it wasn't about the organization/fans/city, more so a commentary of where they were at in their cycle, but he didn't take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LDR needs the Leastern Conference to be effective in his own mind. That's HIS problem.

JJ Red probably feels a kinship with Demar. Those two PLAYERs are less than relevant given their 10+ year careers.

LDR's problem is he couldn't move the needle enough as the #1 player be it in Toronto or SA. The Bulls are going to fail with him as well unless some Eastern teams have some players who die or get seriously injured. He is a very good player, but the NBA as a lot of very good players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even some role players are still living in San Antonio like Bruce Bowen, Brent Barry and Fabricio Oberto. Now you tell me which NBA players are living in Austin right now?

Jj red

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s still irrelevant. Whats the point other than OP being a dumbass as usual?
    Same old, same old with DeRozen. He puts up decent stats during the season but wilts under pressure during the playoffs. When was the last time he made the conference finals or NBA finals ? Yeah I thought so. Until he actually does something other than choke in the playoffs, maybe he should keep his comments to himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JJ Red lives in Austin? Gross. It kind of makes sense given this blatherings about various subjects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same old, same old with DeRozen. He puts up decent stats during the season but wilts under pressure during the playoffs. When was the last time he made the conference finals or NBA finals ? Yeah I thought so. Until he actually does something other than choke in the playoffs, maybe he should keep his comments to himself.
    Kawhi Leonard won the Raptors their first NBA champion with one ing leg in his first year in there. The same spurs culture that made Leonard a superstar.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whos kawhi leonard? Never heard of him/her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whos kawhi leonard? Never heard of him/her.
    The guy that confirmed DDR was a playoff cancer/fraud and destroyed the Spurs all in one calender year.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest reason the spurs were irrelevant is because Demar is not a good enough basketball player. The bulls are going to be a play-in team, and they’re just as irrelevant as the spurs were during the Demar era

Tim to Tony to Manu! bdictjames's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't come into San Antonio to be famous, you come in to play basketball and to win.

Thread Information