Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2228
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tyrese Proctor's outside shot reminds me of Derrick White.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting ready to watch futures Spurs Anthony Black and Gradey going against each other here in a sec.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tyrese Proctor's outside shot reminds me of Derrick White.
    ... is that good?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either Nick Smith is hurt or the Arkansas coaches hates him lol gets subbed out every minute it seems like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either Nick Smith is hurt or the Arkansas coaches hates him lol gets subbed out every minute it seems like
    Or, option three: he sucks, and has been coasting off his HS rankings for a year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nick Smith is terrible. I wouldn't draft him at any point. I hope he stays and develops basketball skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I keep seeing people defending Dariq Whitehead and supporting him even in late lotto. That guy blows, too.

Idea: disregard h.s. ranking because once you start college they don't matter anymore and never will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This draft sucks so bad Gradey and Anthony Black might wind up in the top 10.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or, option three: he sucks, and has been coasting off his HS rankings for a year.
    Or he's just having a bad season, dealing with injuries and adjusting to another level.

Yes Mr Body if he's not showing some things during the tournament, maybe returning is not a bad option.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I keep seeing people defending Dariq Whitehead and supporting him even in late lotto. That guy blows, too.

Idea: disregard h.s. ranking because once you start college they don't matter anymore and never will.
    I think you're wrong on something Mr Body, it's not the ranking it's the film, the games. Whitehead was a really really good prospect coming from HS. He was injured a lot this year, was not bad in the tournament...
    Same for Smith, that's where i don't agree with both of you making a statement too early on both.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you're wrong on something Mr Body, it's not the ranking it's the film, the games. Whitehead was a really really good prospect coming from HS. He was injured a lot this year, was not bad in the tournament...
    Same for Smith, that's where i don't agree with both of you making a statement too early on both.
    All I'm doing is assessing the college basketball player. High school is terrible and these players dominate because they're playing against kids who are 5'7". It's good to get them recruited, but NCAA is vastly a step up. Disregard the high school stuff. Like I said, it's completely over.

Nick Smith can't get separation, he's constantly taking tough shots and can't hit them. Even when he's open he can't hit them -- this last, I expect to get better. But he's also a skinny, small guy who isn't terribly quick. If you came into any of this season and asked you to pick out the best players in any game he's been in, he's not one of them.

Again, I truly do not care about high school rankings. It's like recruiting community theater thespians into Broadway, finding out a number of them suck, and then saying, "But they were good in Poughkeepsie." Yeah, but this is big time, sweetheart.

EDIT: And NSJ's handles are pretty bad, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, yeah, I could give a about Whitehead's rankings, or film, or whatever. He's barely passable right now, a guy who is a spot-up shooter, does nothing else, and might develop in college down the line. Not worth a draft pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing is sure they could benefit from another year in College.

Speaking about the game, Black and Smith are not that good..... Council and Walsh doing the work for Arkansas.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... is that good?
    Good question... I didn't really mean it as a positive or negative... I do like the kid though... 18 years old, can drive with either hand, not afraid to shoot it, has a good FT percentage...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or he's just having a bad season, dealing with injuries and adjusting to another level.

Yes Mr Body if he's not showing some things during the tournament, maybe returning is not a bad option.
    No top 10 pick is returning and risking injury..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smith Jr will defintely stay in.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes both will not return imo, they know they have talent ( maybe they're wrong lol). That's why i said they " could" but imo they'll not.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In short bulletpoints, what do people like about him? Is he the next Chris Paul?
    When I watched a few minutes of an ignite game, he didn't look fast or athletic or Steph-esque.
    He looked great in that first game ESPN broadcast when he played against Wembanyama's team. But seeing how bad a shooter he has become over a full season yeah hard to see him at #2 now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan, Branham and Wes are carrying their team in March last year, the freshmen this year are underperforming so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan, Branham and Wes are carrying their team in March last year, the freshmen this year are underperforming so far.
    I don't think you could pick out the supposed first round draft picks in this tournament. It's been that way all year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vs Black right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing is sure they could benefit from another year in College.

Speaking about the game, Black and Smith are not that good..... Council and Walsh doing the work for Arkansas.
    Black is actually really good. He’s not scoring a ton, but Sochan scored 9 ppg at Baylor. I’ve seen a block, a deflection, and a steal in the second half. Guys who can affect the game without the ball in their hands are valuable. He looks like he belongs in the game, unlike Smith.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With how underperforming the projected one and done guys have done in the tournament thus far, gotta imagine the Thompson twins feel better about skipping out on college lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With how underperforming the projected one and done guys have done in the tournament thus far, gotta imagine the Thompson twins feel better about skipping out on college lol
    They won’t, down the line. Nothing they have done is as difficult as playing one NCAA D1 game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black is actually really good. He’s not scoring a ton, but Sochan scored 9 ppg at Baylor. I’ve seen a block, a deflection, and a steal in the second half. Guys who can affect the game without the ball in their hands are valuable. He looks like he belongs in the game, unlike Smith.
    I would love to have Black on this team. He's an excellent connector and would help our perimeter defense tremendously.

Thread Information