Page 60 of 90 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2228
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, we agree. I like him, reason why I said I'd still take him should the spurs trade down (not happening). But is he the dominating star you need and tanked hard for? As you said, probably not the first option scorer you need. Now saying this, if all your other options are gone (and how many are they actually?) maybe you consider him at 5.

I'm starting to have a really bad feeling with Scoot and Miller potentially comes with huge off court issues... I like Whitmore but you might be only left with Wemby and prayers...
    Scoots issues will be on the court. He doesn’t shoot well, he doesn’t finish well, and his defense is dog . I don’t buy his HS hype, and I think he’s a back half top 10 selection, if you take the blinders off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree in general. I like him. But lots of question marks on players outside of Wemby. That’s my main point, along with we have to accept that we likely aren’t getting a surefire star despite being a terrible team.
    That's every draft though...there's always questions... but this is tbe best draft in some time now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this draft could produce up to 4 stars/superstars, but it’s a crap shoot, because it all depends on which players go to which teams. Any player not named Wemby who goes to DET or HOU can probably be considered a developmental write off. They suck at it, but excel at tanking. Hopefully, they tag two of the 3 high bust guys, Scoot and the Thompson Twins.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should probably include Taylor Hendricks. I don't know if there are a ton of others who will press into the top ten. We might see a guy like Leonard Miller get a good look. This draft takes a nosedive pretty quickly but I think there are gems to be had later in the round and into the front of the second round.
    Definitely for Hendricks.

Really interesting prospect: Long, good shooter and shotblocker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely for Hendricks.

Really interesting prospect: Long, good shooter and shotblocker.
    Dean, who definitely marches to his own analytical drummer, has him at #4 on his substack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Jordan Hawkins from UConn will go into the lottery, maybe even top 10. He hoists nearly 10 threes every 36 minutes and shoots nearly .900 from the free throw line.

He's a bit like Ochai Agbaji for Kansas last year in that he started rising as his team went deeper into the tournament.

Constant movement, super-fast release. Was scoring this year against almost constant attention.
    Last edited by Mr. Body; 03-24-2023 at 12:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should probably include Taylor Hendricks. I don't know if there are a ton of others who will press into the top ten. We might see a guy like Leonard Miller get a good look. This draft takes a nosedive pretty quickly but I think there are gems to be had later in the round and into the front of the second round.
    Didn't mention Hendricks because, although his profile is definitely very intriguing (long athletic forward who can defend and shoot 3s at the very least is already an NBA rotation player), it's hard for me to properly gauge him since I haven't seen him play in actual games (pretty much the only player projected in the top 20). So when putting together my top 10 I'm very biased towards players I'm confident I have a reasonably good read on, and that's not the case with Hendricks for me. But yes, he could easily end up being better than half the guys I listed, I wouldn't rule it out.
    On Leonard Miller I have mixed feelings. On one hand it's difficult not to be intrigued by a 6'10" guy who's 19 and statistically seems like a reasonably good scorer and rebounder. But I'm not sold on his perimeter game, and if he's a big man in the NBA his size advantage is squashed, and I don't know that he's got any elite level skill to hang his hat on. Also not being able to evaluate him around better talent on a consistent basis puts me off, coupled with the fact I think someone is going to take a flyer on him in the 20s before he gets to us.
    So for 2nd rounders I'm keying in on somewhat older players, like Jaime Jaquez, Strawther and Colby Jones. A few of them are likely to be taken by teams in the 20s (like Brooklyn -twice-, Miami, Sacramento, Memphis, Indiana -twice-, Utah), but someone is bound to fall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Brandon Miller for me. He’s near retirement age already because he was held back since he’s a knucklehead. Havnt seen anything lately from him. He was getting pat down after someone got murdered, no common sense.
    the pat down thing was a pregame ritual before that ever happened. yeah its dumb but he's a kid, he wasnt doing to be edgy or mock the victim

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the pat down thing was a pregame ritual before that ever happened. yeah its dumb but he's a kid, he wasnt doing to be edgy or mock the victim
    Even if that's the case, you'd have to be re ed not to realize the timing was horrible. So either he's an a$$hole, or not very bright (to put it kindly).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if that's the case, you'd have to be re ed not to realize the timing was horrible. So either he's an a$$hole, or not very bright (to put it kindly).
    Not disagreeing but again, he's a kid. Kids do dumb without really reflecting on it. Like I said Im not disagreeing, it was stupid as , but I'm not gonna pass on the kid simply for making a dumb mistake and exercising poor judgment. Im sure we all did re ed at 19/20 years old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not disagreeing but again, he's a kid. Kids do dumb without really reflecting on it. Like I said Im not disagreeing, it was stupid as , but I'm not gonna pass on the kid simply for making a dumb mistake and exercising poor judgment. Im sure we all did re ed at 19/20 years old
    Dunno, man. Being a kid is, like, forgetting to buy milk on the way home. Not forgetting your actions lead to the murder of someone and doing a pregame ritual that's about you packing a gun. That's not even poor judgment, it's a gaping hole of humanity.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    brandon miller scored 0 points in a tournament game & his been held scoreless or single digits in several games.........miller is overrated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunno, man. Being a kid is, like, forgetting to buy milk on the way home. Not forgetting your actions lead to the murder of someone and doing a pregame ritual that's about you packing a gun. That's not even poor judgment, it's a gaping hole of humanity.
    What kids are buying milk on the way home? that's like something your wife asks you to do that you forget about

Like I said the pat down thing was something he and his teammates did before the situation with Miles and the victim. Yes it's ing stupid but to act like he's a complete piece of because of it...I dunno about that. Like i said, totally ing stupid, but I'm not gonna judge his entire character based on that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kids are buying milk on the way home?
    Sorry, but are you an idiot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brandon miller scored 0 points in a tournament game & his been held scoreless or single digits in several games.........miller is overrated
    He had the dud first tournament game, followed by 19 points, and Bama is still playing. He also literally had one single digit game during the year, against UH and Jarace, who clocks in as a pretty good defender. You can find reasons for not liking the youngster, but scoring output ain’t one of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but are you an idiot?
    You clearly are. You don't have to be a ing all the time, jack ass

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, we agree. I like him, reason why I said I'd still take him should the spurs trade down (not happening). But is he the dominating star you need and tanked hard for? As you said, probably not the first option scorer you need. Now saying this, if all your other options are gone (and how many are they actually?) maybe you consider him at 5.

I'm starting to have a really bad feeling with Scoot and Miller potentially comes with huge off court issues... I like Whitmore but you might be only left with Wemby and prayers...
    After getting all the details around the Miller situation I have no problems with him. I don't see a problem.

I have yet to see anything particularly bad about Scoot. The kid has confidence. I don't find him to be overly self aggrandizing or pompous. I just think he wants to project himself as a potential franchise player and I respect that.

I guess we could argue that one of the twins could go 4th but I'm fine with Black at anywhere after 4.

I do agree that he's not the "star" we're tanking for but there's no promised picks when tanking anyway. Well, not top 3 at least.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Spurs would be fools to pass on Miller if they miss out on Wemby and miller is available. the fact that a complete re with garbage talent evaluation like Mrs. Body doesnt like him only guarantees he's going to be a star

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs would be fools to pass on Miller if they miss out on Wemby and miller is available. the fact that a complete re with garbage talent evaluation like Mrs. Body doesnt like him only guarantees he's going to be a star
    LMAO. It's not his talent, dumb .

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    LMAO. It's not his talent, dumb .
    he did the same thing he always does after his friend murdered someone what a horrible human

shut the up you insufferable got. stick to sniffing PATFO's asshole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he did the same thing he always does after his friend murdered someone what a horrible human

shut the up you insufferable got. stick to sniffing PATFO's asshole
    LMAO I never talked about his talent, you cow-brained up. Man are you dense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like we're always going to be plagued by the casuals prancing around with "We should draft Brandon Miller" like they have a clue what this team does. I can't imagine following the Spurs and having not a single clue about how the organization functions. It's like slamming your scrotum in a car door over and over.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I feel like we're always going to be plagued by the casuals prancing around with "We should draft Brandon Miller" like they have a clue what this team does. I can't imagine following the Spurs and having not a single clue about how the organization functions. It's like slamming your scrotum in a car door over and over.
    We're plagued with idiots like you who think their doesnt stink despite constantly having garbage-tier takes (you son of a , im in! ) and then act like pompous wads to other posters for no reason. you think you're special because you typed of some long winded thread full of surface level observations and obvious bull because a bunch of idiots here patted you on the back? you're a ing moron and it's not because of your takes on Brandon Miller. its because of your entire body of work is full of and youre a thin-skinned little , you miserable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're plagued with idiots like you who think their doesnt stink despite constantly having garbage-tier takes (you son of a , im in! ) and then act like pompous wads to other posters for no reason. you think you're special because you typed of some long winded thread full of surface level observations and obvious bull because a bunch of idiots here patted you on the back? you're a ing moron and it's not because of your takes on Brandon Miller. its because of your entire body of work is full of and youre a thin-skinned little , you miserable

Run along, junior. We're talking the draft here, not the crud that comes out of your ass.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Run along, junior. We're talking the draft here, not the crud that comes out of your ass.
    mrs body got bodied. enjoy the rest of the day head

Thread Information