Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Coaches should get one challenge for calls as well. Only way to make sure that stripes don't go fully Joey West/Angel Hernandez and take over the game.
    They tried for one year with PI's and it didn't change anything. Refs just kept their awfull original calls and the NFL scratched PI challenges.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    You can't see a sack now without fearing it will be flaged.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Game might come down to the kickers. Chiefs are ed if so.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why go for two? Force the Raiders to go for the TD and convertion if they want to tie it.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Yeah, that was a head scratcher.

I get the comfort of having a two possession game, but a conversion isn't exactly a gimme either.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Raiders

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Both coaches really rolling the dice out there.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    As soon as the Chiefs missed that 2 pts convertion, I knew McDaniels was going to go for the 2 pts as well to try and send a message, but it is a re ed move too. The only thing you gain if you get it is the Chiefs and Mahomes playing more agressive and getting 4 downs every try.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    3rd and 3 and that's your play? Playcalling genius Andy Reid.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Not a catch, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why take so much time in something so obvious?

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    lol wtf was that

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Same ol Chiefs of always, tbh. I never understood all this talk about the best O-line in the game and improved defense. Both still mid as . This team will get as far as Mahomes and Kelce take them, tbh.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I’ll be the first to concede that Rush is not the answer, but there’s no way anybody can tell me Cuckott is the better QB (atleast not when the game is on the line, we all know Cuckott is the garbage time GOAT). To me they are about equal but the team lately actually has “grit”
    about them. I don’t want Cuckott’s stench anywhere near the team. As soon as he comes back, there’s no doubt his fake, chest beating personality will turn the team back into the soft front runners they’ve always been tbh imho

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I’ll be the first to concede that Rush is not the answer, but there’s no way anybody can tell me Cuckott is the better QB (atleast not when the game is on the line, we all know Cuckott is the garbage time GOAT). To me they are about equal but the team lately actually has “grit”
    about them. I don’t want Cuckott’s stench anywhere near the team. As soon as he comes back, there’s no doubt his fake, chest beating personality will turn the team back into the soft front runners they’ve always been tbh imho
    I think it depends. If Moore instantly reverts back to throwing 40-50 times a game, they are screwed. If they stay balanced and take advantage of the opportunities the defense provides them, great.

Sure sure it's just a coincidence.

There's a reason most fans have never seen a defensive holding penalty on a field goal and that's because it's a call that rarely gets made. Before Monday night, the last time any team in the NFL got flagged for it came in 2015, according to the Associated Press. The twist here is that the last team to get flagged for it was also the Raiders and the referee in that 2015 game was the same referee from Monday night: Carl Cheffers.

Thread Information