Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Cool story brah, not as funny as conserva trying to play edgelord, tbh
    That's good, son. Stand up and fight for your right to be racist

Just make sure your fellow libcucks never go through your post history and see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's good, son. Stand up and fight for your right to be racist

Just make sure your fellow libcucks never go through your post history and see it
    I would have to care what other think or say....

Now if we're talking cucks, is there a bigger cuck than Donald Sterling? Cucked by Adam Silver, the other owners and his (also cuck) wife

Wear him proudly

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I would have to care what other think or say....

Now if we're talking cucks, is there a bigger cuck than Donald Sterling? Cucked by Adam Silver, the other owners and his (also cuck) wife

Wear him proudly
    I know you care enough about what other people think, not to mouth off your racist thoughts publicly in real life around your fellow libcucks

Instead, you choose to do it online, where there's no repercussions and you won't lose your cubicle job.

You're the one calling a black man a monkey, anonymously over the internet and i'm the edgelord apparently

Libcucks and their hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness always shines through

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Are you just now realizing that an online sports messageboard is different from real life? Are you just finding out that people specifically on this forum post differently than they would say to people in real life? This is your recent, shocking revelation?

Good job. Dats a good boy. I knew you could figure it out, buddy. Good boy. Good boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/artic...16751_37991406

Not sure what the source is, but rumblings about Draymond Green to the Hawks for Collins, Jalen Johnson and the 2024 1st round pick.

My immediate reaction is that this is stupid, as Draymond in any other system isn't likely to be worth a 1st round pick. But then Hawks are trying to get rid of Collins for the longest time, and Jalen Johnson is likely just cap filler.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/artic...16751_37991406

Not sure what the source is, but rumblings about Draymond Green to the Hawks for Collins, Jalen Johnson and the 2024 1st round pick.

My immediate reaction is that this is stupid, as Draymond in any other system isn't likely to be worth a 1st round pick. But then Hawks are trying to get rid of Collins for the longest time, and Jalen Johnson is likely just cap filler.
    I hope this trade goes down. Draymond on the Hawks would be comical. Him and Dejounte going at each other would be some great comedy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Are you just now realizing that an online sports messageboard is different from real life? Are you just finding out that people specifically on this forum post differently than they would say to people in real life? This is your recent, shocking revelation?

Good job. Dats a good boy. I knew you could figure it out, buddy. Good boy. Good boy.
    It's not that this behavior is some sort of revelation. I've singled out those two posters because they're left leaning.

Libcucks go downstairs to the political forum and act like the arbiters of ethics and social justice, then come upstairs and start throwing racial slurs around like it's the 1950's

It's just fascinating to me. Again, typical libcuck hypocrisy and lack of self-reflection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you care enough about what other people think, not to mouth off your racist thoughts publicly in real life around your fellow libcucks

Instead, you choose to do it online, where there's no repercussions and you won't lose your cubicle job.

You're the one calling a black man a monkey, anonymously over the internet and i'm the edgelord apparently

Libcucks and their hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness always shines through
    you don't know jack about me, no matter how much you pretend you do. But go ahead and let it all out.

Cuckservatives like you just bent out of shape since Big Old Joe bullied The Big Loser in da paint. It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just saw this

Exactly. This mouthbreather apparently just figured out that people sometimes around and sometimes speak seriously. I mean, nobody is buying he called his boss a libcuck when he was sent to do DEI training
    Last edited by ElNono; 10-15-2022 at 04:28 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Just saw this

Exactly. This mouthbreather apparently just figured out that people sometimes around and sometimes speak seriously. I mean, nobody is buying he called his boss a libcuck when he was sent to do DEI training
    You're the one supporting a party and an ideology that thinks it's okay to ruin someone's entire livelihood over speech, not me

I do not believe "i'm just ing around" on the internet, would save you, from the socially and morally conscious wrath from your employers in this scenario

So what's exactly stopping you from calling black people monkeys in real life? If you're just ing around and you claim to not care what other people think Put your money where your mouth is pussy.

You obviously do care what other people think, you're also very aware of the consequences. That's why you're gonna keep ing around conveniently and exclusively online

You're only as good and morally righteous as the libcuck party allows you to be. When no one's watching, you're really not any better than the other side of the aisle, even though you pretend to be. Same goes for any other libcuck.
    Last edited by Donald Sterling.; 10-15-2022 at 11:35 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiggins and Poole got their Brink truck.

Dray on sudoku watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one supporting a party and an ideology that thinks it's okay to ruin someone's entire livelihood over speech, not me

I do not believe "i'm just ing around" on the internet, would save you, from the socially and morally conscious wrath from your employers in this scenario

So what's exactly stopping you from calling black people monkeys in real life? If you're just ing around and you claim to not care what other people think Put your money where your mouth is pussy.

You obviously do care what other people think, you're also very aware of the consequences. That's why you're gonna keep ing around conveniently and exclusively online

You're only as good and morally righteous as the libcuck party allows you to be. When no one's watching, you're really not any better than the other side of the aisle, even though you pretend to be. Same goes for any other libcuck.
    Absolutely support anybody ruining a self-proclaimed racist/xenophobe/ phobe life for being openly and publicly just that, and will continue to do so.
    Similarly, I'm going to joke about whatever I want, whenever I want.

If your snowflake cuckservative ass is angry or mad about that, that's your problem, not mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's prime demonstration of Curry lack of leadership tbh... this is supposed to be his team.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    That's prime demonstration of Curry lack of leadership tbh... this is supposed to be his team.
    I don’t blame it on Curry. He can’t control how Draymond acts, especially towards other people, whether Curry is the leader or not.

It’s why leader-follower dynamics can be difficult when the two are close friends. It’s hard to put your brother in check. And when that guy is a loudmouth and disrupter, even more so because those types usually can’t control themselves. Look at Rodman with the Bad Boys. Had Isiah and Chuck Daly there to look out for him. He even said Chuck Daly was a true father figure. Zeke showed him care and compassion and was a big brother, particularly when he became suicidal. Rodman still fell off the edge of a cliff. It wasn’t lack of leadership. It was best for him to change sceneries. Dennis Rodman wasn’t Dennis Rodman because of a lack of leadership. He was who he was because of an ac ulation of a lot of things in his life, being emotionally compromised his entire life, and was probably set off when his wife cheated on him with a teammate (allegedly).

Draymond’s time is up in Golden State. He needs to go elsewhere for himself and for the Warriors. But he just may find out that he’s not worth what he thinks he’s worth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t blame it on Curry. He can’t control how Draymond acts, especially towards other people, whether Curry is the leader or not.

It’s why leader-follower dynamics can be difficult when the two are close friends. It’s hard to put your brother in check. And when that guy is a loudmouth and disrupter, even more so because those types usually can’t control themselves. Look at Rodman with the Bad Boys. Had Isiah and Chuck Daly there to look out for him. He even said Chuck Daly was a true father figure. Zeke showed him care and compassion and was a big brother, particularly when he became suicidal. Rodman still fell off the edge of a cliff. It wasn’t lack of leadership. It was best for him to change sceneries. Dennis Rodman wasn’t Dennis Rodman because of a lack of leadership. He was who he was because of an ac ulation of a lot of things in his life, being emotionally compromised his entire life, and was probably set off when his wife cheated on him with a teammate (allegedly).

Draymond’s time is up in Golden State. He needs to go elsewhere for himself and for the Warriors. But he just may find out that he’s not worth what he thinks he’s worth.
    Interesting I never heard that detail before. I wonder who that teammate was.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Rumored to be Vinnie Johnson. Never confirmed but widely believed.

Rodman was found with a gun in his mouth in his car. I forgot who found him and stopped him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumored to be Vinnie Johnson. Never confirmed but widely believed.

Rodman was found with a gun in his mouth in his car. I forgot who found him and stopped him.
    I believe he just fell asleep In the car and nobody really stopped him. Not sure who found him but cops were all over him then. I don’t think charges were laid though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    racist thoughts publicly.
    Report: Clippers owner Donald Sterling caught on tape telling his girlfriend to not bring African-Americans to 'my games' (yahoo.com)

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't blame Curry, I don't think he has the leadership to handle this kind of . Dray is an issue for the whole organization for a while now and nobody seems to be able to put him under control.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't blame Curry, I don't think he has the leadership to handle this kind of . Dray is an issue for the whole organization for a while now and nobody seems to be able to put him under control.
    People shouldn’t be point fingers at Curry.

What about the actually leadership of the club? they’ve done nothing
    Worse they tried to sweep this under the rug

Thread Information