Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Not sure about other places, but Mexicans in ETX have no idea how to control their kids in the grocery store. They just run around like wild animals with mom not even paying attention.
    This, but SFS is right, it’s a panracial issue and comes down to lazy parenting. Keep your unruly rugrats at home if you can’t control them. And if you can’t afford a babysitter, then you probably shouldn’t have that many kids in the first place.

Kids will be kids so I’m not mad with them, but their negligent parents drive me up a wall.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My favorite is having to bag my own groceries after spending a significant amount of money at HEB. Hire more people, you can afford it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    My favorite is having to bag my own groceries after spending a significant amount of money at HEB. Hire more people, you can afford it.
    I’m more pissed with the lack of registers open in proportion to queue length. Maybe that’s just a problem over here, but I’d happily bag my own groceries if I didn’t have to queue for at least 30 minutes

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Not sure about other places, but Mexicans in ETX have no idea how to control their kids in the grocery store. They just run around like wild animals with mom not even paying attention.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This, but SFS is right, it’s a panracial issue and comes down to lazy parenting. Keep your unruly rugrats at home if you can’t control them. And if you can’t afford a babysitter, then you probably shouldn’t have that many kids in the first place.

Kids will be kids so I’m not mad with them, but their negligent parents drive me up a wall.
    Yeah I know it happens with all races but if you come here and ask anyone which race has the worst grocery store child behavior that will be the answer 90% of the time. Not sure why its that way but it is. Im guessing its just more noticeable with them because they are never hauling around less than three or four at a time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    I was at Target yesterday and this whale leaves her shopping cart in front of my parked car next to hers, didn't expect me to come out at that moment. Karma was real as the cart rolled right into her path as she tried to reverse . Dumb beech.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I’m more pissed with the lack of registers open in proportion to queue length. Maybe that’s just a problem over here, but I’d happily bag my own groceries if I didn’t have to queue for at least 30 minutes
    Yeah I have no problem checking myself out and bagging my groceries. However, some people take forever doing that and shouldn't even try.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah I have no problem checking myself out and bagging my groceries. However, some people take forever doing that and shouldn't even try.
    That and the fact there are almost no human checkers anymore so you have people self checking with 7000 items. That person will also inevitably have problems scanning their produce and have the self checkout overseer tied up for 10 minutes while Im waiting on them to approve my beer

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well I just repeated what you said but yeah

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The person ringing up the groceries at my store usually has to bag as well so I jump in and help. This is inefficient overall and creates the longer lines in my opinion. Plus, I usually have more items and the 10 items or less lanes are not an option for me.

Then when I’m done bagging, someone has pushed their cart all the way up and is now blocking the pay terminal. I just find everything runs smoother when there is a checker and a bagger working in tandem. Especially when fewer lanes are open.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Dude...that's any race when they have more than two kids.
    Yeah, by a small margin more Mexican kids seem to use the sustained shrieking tactic.

I just put everything back in the cart then into boxes or bins when I get to my car. Bags suck ass all around.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Aldi probably has the best gig going. Things are typically much cheaper and even if you wind up in a long line it tends to move pretty fast. I don't mind getting out of the way and bagging my own groceries. Better that then waiting forever in the self checkout line where I wait longer but would have to bag them myself anyway. Aldi always seems less busy too and seems to have less of the problems most grocery stores have because poor trash ass white/black/Mexicans don't want to pay a quarter for the cart or bring/pay for bags to bag their groceries. Of course that's just a theory but that's how it seems anyway.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah, I actually hate when the kids bag my groceries. If you have 30 items they want to give you ten of those little bags with 3 items a bag. Walmart is worse at 2 items per bag.

They also want to put chemicals with your eggs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    Inconsiderate grocers and stupid drivers are super high on my rage list. I’m normally a pretty laid back person, but some of the stuff described in this thread has gotten me daydreaming/imagining keying someone’s car or tripping a rude lady so she lands on her rude freaking face. People can be so ty.

How about the fake considerate grocer? I was walking into the store last week literally for bananas and eggs and that’s it. So no cart needed. Guy walking out asks me politely if I needed a cart. I respond with no thanks. He looks at me both disappointed and almost offended. And he just lightly pushes the cart in the middle of the entrance lobby and walks out, disgusted at me. Wtf?! The cart station was literally 15 feet away, in the very same entrance lobby. Fake considerate enough to ask me if I needed his cart. Too much effort to walk the cart over 15 feet that might have taken him an extra 8 seconds. Left the cart in the middle of the entrance lobby like a jackass.

people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's be honest here... anytime a large group of strangers have to congregate together for a common need, the absolute worst comes out of people. COVID ed a lot of things up and continues to do so, but curbside pickup has been one of the few godsends to come of the pandemic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I hate when random rap battles break out in the parking lot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I just put everything back in the cart then into boxes or bins when I get to my car. Bags suck ass all around.
    This is actually a really good idea. Ever get accused of stealing though?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    This is actually a really good idea. Ever get accused of stealing though?
    Never.

Some places check receipts at the door but half the time muh privilege gets me waved through there too.

I got tired of having bags full of bags at home and who knows if the collection places actually send them somewhere to be recycled?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yah, I've seen a couple of Netflix series that are disgusting tbh. You think all this time we've been doing the green thing...

"Where does your plastic go? Global investigation reveals America’s dirty secret
    A Guardian report from 11 countries tracks how US waste makes its way across the world – and overwhelms the poorest nations....."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-global-crisis

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Agent Sebastian is needed here. We got lotsa lazybones

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it seems like 45% or so of all cars driving around SA have a "DV" somewhere in their license plate, so signs point to yes
    What does "DV" stands for? Diabetes Vehicle?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Disabled Veteran

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    What does "DV" stands for? Diabetes Vehicle?
    :would be hilarious, but blake got it. disabled vet. SA has the highest dv pop per capita in the USA I believe.

Thread Information