No surprise though, amazing talent but a big diva as well

Cantona should karate drop kick his ass tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    PSG Ultras being re ed as usual :

Get French Football News
    @GFFN
    Loud boos and whistles are continuing from PSG home fans every time Lionel Messi or Neymar touch the ball at the Parc des Princes this lunchtime, Kylian Mbappé is being unsurprisingly spared, however. Some whistles for Georginio Wijnaldum too.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    He signed a new deal. Tell that fgt to stfu and play, like KD.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He signed a new deal. Tell that fgt to stfu and play, like KD.
    this

What if PSG and Madrid already have an agreement for a transfer and have kept it under wraps to not upset Qatar before the WC?
    Because let's face it, Mbappe re-signing with QSG was big the Qatar WC marketing machine

is suspect

Calling Fox Mulder

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Toxic dressing room. Surprisingly Mbappe probably only one of the 3 that actually wants to stay long term

I think his entourage is just throwing out a feeler here attempting to force change

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Toxic dressing room. Surprisingly Mbappe probably only one of the 3 that actually wants to stay long term

I think his entourage is just throwing out a feeler here attempting to force change
    Neymar has been great the last 2-3 years tbh

Was a spoiled brat when he joined PSG, first game and he insisted on taking a penalty even though Cavani was the designated PK shooter; he almost killed Neymar after the game.

Yesterday, Mbippo insisted on taking the penalty instead of Neymar (who is their designated PK taker) and Neymar let him take it.

He's been a good teammate lately, while Donatello has been very selfish, not passing the ball to Neymar or ChokingMidget when they were wide open.

Also, Neymar has been the only one of the big 3 working his ss off on the defensive end, while Donatello and ChokingMidget have been sleepwalking

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    this dude is something else... he played this game like nothing happened... was the best player on the field. Not sure if rumors are true tbh... timing is weird but we never know.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    PSG Ultras being re ed as usual :

Get French Football News
    @GFFN
    Loud boos and whistles are continuing from PSG home fans every time Lionel Messi or Neymar touch the ball at the Parc des Princes this lunchtime, Kylian Mbappé is being unsurprisingly spared, however. Some whistles for Georginio Wijnaldum too.
    Strange. The games I've seen Messi and Neymar have received standing ovations and name chants.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Strange. The games I've seen Messi and Neymar have received standing ovations and name chants.
    PSG fans are bipolar AF

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hope Madrid doesn’t get involved again. MBappé will just get Neymar shipped out and continue at PSG, same way he got top dollar from PSG before. Maybe it was better he didn’t sign with Madrid, after all. Another Champions has been won. Karim when playing is unstoppable, no one can keep up with with Vini Jr’s speed at the left extreme and Valverde is evolving into a world class player, even Rodrygo seems a top prospect.

I get PSG didn’t fulfill their promises with MBappé, but PSG can’t ship Neymar just for Kylian to play in his optimal position. Who was to take on Neymar’s 4 seasons left in contract after few lacklustre seasons? Who was to convince Lewandowski to change Barça for PSG?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Rick Westhead rwesthead
    ·
    Oct 13
    French soccer team Paris Saint-Germain reportedly hired a PR agency to attack and discredit its own players, including superstar Kylian Mbappé, rival teams and reporters on social media using fake accounts, according to mediapartEN
    Yikes.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    MBappé was hackled at the entrance of the Ballon d’Or in Paris.
    Wasn’t smiling much . . .

Till yesterday PSG fans were extasized Kylian re-signed. How the times have changed.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It’s interesting MBappé was #6 in BdO 2022 votings, and Vini Jr #8. Valverde and Rodrygo on the right extreme are quickly becoming world class players. Maybe Kylian wasn’t needed at all.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Rick Westhead rwesthead
    ·
    Oct 13
    French soccer team Paris Saint-Germain reportedly hired a PR agency to attack and discredit its own players, including superstar Kylian Mbappé, rival teams and reporters on social media using fake accounts, according to mediapartEN
    Yikes.
    What would be the point of this?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What would be the point of this?
    Discredit their players who say something vad about them

Not the best strategy, but we are talking about slave owners

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Apparently, by French labor law PSG are legally bound to act in good faith with their players under contract. If proved having bad intentions, like the twitter fake accounts smear campaign against MBappé, the team would be forced to pay his salaries till the end of contract in 2024, maybe even the players option till 2025, and would also void the contract, freeing MBappé from playing for the club.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Though, in any case, Real Madrid has put themselves out of the race for MBappé, with Peréz saying Vini Jr (22) and Rodrygo (21) have spectacular progress, when asked about Kylian. I think that could open the door for Liverpool to try sign him, with the club reportedly interested in signing him.

The threat of going to labor tribunal should definitely be enough for PSG letting him go in the winter transfer window. Probably won’t demand proves nowhere nearly as obvious as civil or penal courts. However, PSG may prefer to pay whatever it takes, than swallow the pride. In this case it would mean going to last instances on the court and trying bribing.

Thread Information