Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    * must be absolutely 100 proven guilty.

Timothy Haslett Jr., per Clay County Missouri Sheriff's Office.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 10-11-2022 at 05:08 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Woman Wearing Metal Dog Collar Bangs Door-to-Door Seeking Help, Suspect Now in Custody (toofab.com)

"She was terrified," Tharp said.
    She said her grandmother "heard a woman screaming and came knocking on the door, so she opened the door and the lady said, 'You have to help me, I've been raped, I've been held captive.'"
    "She's like," Tharp continued. "'You gotta help me.'"
    "She said, 'If somebody doesn't let me in, he's going to find me and he's going to kill me,'" Tharp also told another local outlet, KCTV5, which noted that witnesses said the woman had gone door-to-door frantically looking for help.
    "My grandma said she had a metal collar around her neck pretty tight," she said, per KCTV5.
    "It was restricting her breathing," Tharp added. "She had ligature marks on her wrists. She could tell she was pretty weak. She brought her inside and gave her some food and wrapped a blanket around her."
    Lisa Johnson, another neighbor, told KCTV5, "Her face was bound, and she had taken that off."
    "She had some kind of collar device on," Johnson said. "She told me that she was being held and that the person she was being held by lived up the street."
    Per KSHB, Johnson noted the victim appeared to be malnourished, not weighing more than 100 pounds. Johnson also said that the device on the victim's neck appeared to be some kind of shock collar.
    The woman reportedly told the neighbors she had been held captive in the home and was only able to break free once the man left the house.
    "She made the comment that he 'killed my friends,'" Tharp said, per KCTV5. "'They didn't make it. He killed my friends.' She just kept repeating it."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A few more details on Numb Nutts.

Wait for it.....

According to NBC, police found the woman wearing a metal collar with a padlock and latex lingerie, with duct tape around her mouth, Excelsior Springs police said in a statement. The woman told police she was kidnapped in early September and was kept in a small room in the suspect's basement, restraining her wrists and ankles with handcuffs. He raped her and whipped her while the woman was held hostage. Excelsior Springs Police Chief Gregory Dull, "She was able to point out the house to us from the back of the ambulance on the way to the hospital." The house was 301 Old Orchard Avenue. The police chief added, "We were able to keep him from getting back into the house and possibly destroying evidence," as per KMBC, who also mentioned in the report that the woman escaped when the suspect left to drop his child to school

Timothy Haslett Jr: Kidnapped rape victim forced to wear collar and latex reveals chilling details | MEAWW

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    anyone convicted of raping a child should slow fry to death tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    and / or killing a child

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Posting photos of your pregnant gf in Spurstalk

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Vonnegut has an applicable quote, I believe:

Scientists, for all their creativity, will never discover a method for making people deader than dead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A few more details on Numb Nutts.

Wait for it.....

According to NBC, police found the woman wearing a metal collar with a padlock and latex lingerie, with duct tape around her mouth, Excelsior Springs police said in a statement. The woman told police she was kidnapped in early September and was kept in a small room in the suspect's basement, restraining her wrists and ankles with handcuffs. He raped her and whipped her while the woman was held hostage. Excelsior Springs Police Chief Gregory Dull, "She was able to point out the house to us from the back of the ambulance on the way to the hospital." The house was 301 Old Orchard Avenue. The police chief added, "We were able to keep him from getting back into the house and possibly destroying evidence," as per KMBC, who also mentioned in the report that the woman escaped when the suspect left to drop his child to school

Timothy Haslett Jr: Kidnapped rape victim forced to wear collar and latex reveals chilling details | MEAWW
    The woman claims her friends didn't make it so he killed two of them from an article I read. This is ing sad reading, dude

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Timothy Hasslet Jr. could well have been caught a month earlier, but distrust between many Blacks in the community and the police resulted in credible leads not being filed.

For weeks, Kansas City police denied rumors of a serial killer targeting Black women. But after one kidnapped woman reappeared, the story became complicated. (msn.com)

Headline is misleading, implying that this is all on the Po Po. No reports were filed. The police can act on reports. Rumors? Not so much.

Sad, very sad.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    They don't use ole sparky anymore. 100% of state executions these days are lethal injection

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Vonnegut has an applicable quote, I believe:
    Vonnegut was a Democrat, but he wasn't an extremist. Harrison Bergeron was the example of the execution of radical Marxism, for example.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They don't use ole sparky anymore. 100% of state executions these days are lethal injection
    I sentenced your mom to death by lethal erection.
    Unfortunately it didn't' take so a I had to beat her with a brick.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I sentenced your mom to death by lethal erection.
    Unfortunately it didn't' take so a I had to beat her with a brick.
    #middleschoolmentality

Thread Information