Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for admitting you go full emo whenever I reply to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for admitting you go full emo whenever I reply to you.

Simply responding to you going full Chihuahua ankle biter like you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simply responding to you going full Chihuahua ankle biter like you do.
    thanks for underscoring my point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL.

You are so ridiculously off base it's hilarious. I won't go through your bitter little post item by item and refute it but you are literally 100% wrong on every attack guess you posted.
    LOL. No one believes that here. You're a blowhard wannabe clown that's resentful about something and you feel the need to put your imagined wealth out here on SpursTalk. I don't think anyone else on this site has ever been so desperate to make sure everyone else thinks that you have money. And that anyone gives a . I mean...you felt the need to take a picture of your hand holding some money and then post it. It's gayer than calftats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. No one believes that here. You're a blowhard wannabe clown that's resentful about something and you feel the need to put your imagined wealth out here on SpursTalk. I don't think anyone else on this site has ever been so desperate to make sure everyone else thinks that you have money. And that anyone gives a . I mean...you felt the need to take a picture of your hand holding some money and then post it. It's gayer than calftats.
    I didn't realize I had to pretend to be poor in here so losers like you wouldn't make up crazy fantasy about me. The money thing you are so fixated about was joking around with Trill who had done the same thing. It obviously offended your pussy ass. Sorry you are so insecure about money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    personally i've been fine. was fortunate not to have any work interruptions (i had already been working remotely across the country for nearly a year before covid). and while the cost of some consumer goods have gone up, i've been fortunate to be living in an area with a pretty low cost of living (compared to LA, at least), so its actually been pretty easy despite living off a single income (and cash-flowing most of wife's tuition). also was very lucky that we bought our current home in october 2020 when rates were still virtually non-existent. we also bought our most recent car basically right before those costs started skyrocketing, so we've had some pretty good luck/fortune when it comes to timing as well

401k has taken a hit but given my age thats not really a tangible loss at this time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dno... splits posted his W2 iirc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes i've been struggling and could use a little help, CC. had to sell our small business and car just to stay afloat. times are hard for me but i'm doing uber and selling plasma until I get bacc on my feet.
    damn even with all that passive crypo income, brah?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought that was what initiated your posting of a pic where you had like a handful of twenty dollar bills.
    Regardless, you're a blowhard that probably has less money than half the people in here. You want to portray yourself as knowledgeable in finance and economics but probably have some kind of inferiority complex because you never finished college. Which is fine. You just don't need to try to make up for it. You're clearly dumb but want to offset that by showing how much money you have. We all know people like this. See them everyday. Although the ones I know that truly have money don't brag about it. They're down to earth hardworking dudes that built something from nothing. But they don't feel the need to brag about it like you do. The fact that you do brag is a sign that you feel inadequate. For some strange reason, you have to validate yourself to a bunch of people on a message board. And that you base your personal success on some bank account number. Regardless of how ty a human being your are. You never admit you're wrong which is pretty telling of the type of person your are. My guess is that you've gone through a couple of divorces and are alienated from multiple kids.
    should have opened this thread earlier tbh... missed a nice shaqondudley.gif here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should have opened this thread earlier tbh... missed a nice shaqondudley.gif here
    Except he tripped and fell on his face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    personally i've been fine. was fortunate not to have any work interruptions (i had already been working remotely across the country for nearly a year before covid). and while the cost of some consumer goods have gone up, i've been fortunate to be living in an area with a pretty low cost of living (compared to LA, at least), so its actually been pretty easy despite living off a single income (and cash-flowing most of wife's tuition). also was very lucky that we bought our current home in october 2020 when rates were still virtually non-existent. we also bought our most recent car basically right before those costs started skyrocketing, so we've had some pretty good luck/fortune when it comes to timing as well

401k has taken a hit but given my age thats not really a tangible loss at this time
    Glad to hear it. Buying your house in 2020 was brilliant. You will make money every year when you have an asset appreciating at 10% a year that you are paying 2.3% interest on and deducting the interest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad to hear it. Buying your house in 2020 was brilliant. You will make money every year when you have an asset appreciating at 10% a year that you are paying 2.3% interest on and deducting the interest.
    yeah i definitely had good fortune when it comes to timing... but honesty moving from los angeles to charlottesville while keeping the same job/pay was always going to make things pretty easy. thats been the main thing... i wouldnt have been able to afford buying a comparable home in LA. property prices, car insurance/registration... things like that are just drastically cheaper here compared to what i had been accustomed to

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i definitely had good fortune when it comes to timing... but honesty moving from los angeles to charlottesville while keeping the same job/pay was always going to make things pretty easy. thats been the main thing... i wouldnt have been able to afford buying a comparable home in LA
    That's great they kept you at the same pay, a lot of places would have adjusted it for lower cost of living.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's great they kept you at the same pay, a lot of places would have adjusted it for lower cost of living.
    i'd probably never work for an employer (or continue to work for one) who tried to pull like that. my pay should be related to the value i bring to the firm, not how much they think i need to skate by.

to be fair, there could have been a rationale that by living across the country, i wouldnt be able to make as many in-person appearances and would need people to cover for me... and that could reduce my value, but realistically, most court appearances short of trial, at least in california, could be done telephonically even before covid. in a post-covid world, damn near everything, including depositions, mediations, etc, are all being done virtually now, so where i live is basically immaterial. i did have to be flown in for a trial once, but in the scheme of things thats small potatoes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd probably never work for an employer (or continue to work for one) who tried to pull like that. my pay should be related to the value i bring to the firm, not how much they think i need to skate by.

to be fair, there could have been a rationale that by living across the country, i wouldnt be able to make as many in-person appearances and would need people to cover for me... and that could reduce my value, but realistically, most court appearances short of trial, at least in california, could be done telephonically even before covid. in a post-covid world, damn near everything, including depositions, mediations, etc, are all being done virtually now, so where i live is basically immaterial. i did have to be flown in for a trial once, but in the scheme of things thats small potatoes
    What kind of law do you do? My son is in intellectual property, corporate litigation. Mostly in LA but back and forth to NY. Some international stuff too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of law do you do? My son is in intellectual property, corporate litigation. Mostly in LA but back and forth to NY. Some international stuff too.
    somewhat of a mixed bag but mostly employment (some plaintiff work, mostly defendant), or policy disputes (mostly premium disputes over work comp policies)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you kidding? This place is full of millionaire, liberal doctors and lawyers.
    Sorry you made poor monetary decisions in your life. CC will be happy to give you a loan if you need one, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn even with all that passive crypo income, brah?
    had to exhaust all crypto savings too. i'm hurting out here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't realize I had to pretend to be poor in here so losers like you wouldn't make up crazy fantasy about me. The money thing you are so fixated about was joking around with Trill who had done the same thing. It obviously offended your pussy ass. Sorry you are so insecure about money.
    LOL. More than half your posts are rooted in you wanting to show people how much money you have or how smart you perceive yourself to be. Just like starting this thread without even addressing your own situation. Whether I'm a millionaire or a pauper, I'll still call you out on being a pompous blowhard. But I don't really feel the need to share my financial situation with anyone on here because 1) I'm not trying to impress anyone on this board and 2) no one on this board gives a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    had to exhaust all crypto savings too. i'm hurting out here.
    Sorry to hear that man. we'll bounce back though tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no question that the Fed has completely ed this situation up. The data it uses comes from the Bureau of Labor Statistics -- which compiles its "data" by "by interviewing respondents about their expenditures, income, and characteristics. The U.S. Census Bureau selects the samples of household addresses and collects the data under contract with BLS." So this "data" isn't actually tied to actual facts, e.g., whether rents, consumer goods, etc.... have actually gone up. It's based on interviews. This is like using an online CNN Election poll to set monetary policy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know the Fed is going to increase rates again. If you get caught with your pants down, it's on you...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know the Fed is going to increase rates again. If you get caught with your pants down, it's on you...
    Tell that to the tens of millions that have no clue how this works. And even if they did, they don't have the financial means to offset it in the market.

Wait...you were being sarcastic I'm guessing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did 100 basic points in November. 30 year mortgage rates are about to blow through 7% with no end in sight. Housing market is gonna take a big dump in 2023.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did 100 basic points in November. 30 year mortgage rates are about to blow through 7% with no end in sight. Housing market is gonna take a big dump in 2023.

Thread Information