Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fire Leslie Frazier and McDumbass immediately. Same exact as last year
    It was only the first half.

It's 10-10. Chill. It's anyone's game. You're supposed to lose anyway because it's on the road. But Buffalo has a 50% chance to win anyway. The rest of the AFC Least is out of the picture, anyway.

Fat Andy Reid is the one who should be fired and should have been years ago for making mind numbingly stupid decisions like calling timeout with over a minute left on defense giving Buffalo a free 7 points.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    It was only the first half.

It's 10-10. Chill. It's anyone's game. You're supposed to lose anyway because it's on the road. But Buffalo has a 50% chance to win anyway. The rest of the AFC Least is out of the picture, anyway.

Fat Andy Reid is the one who should be fired and should have been years ago for making mind numbingly stupid decisions like calling timeout with over a minute left on defense giving Buffalo a free 7 points.
    I’ll relax if they win. If they don’t and the MOD is 3 or less than I want them fired, tarred and feathered.

then their houses burned to the ground with their pets inside

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I’ll relax if they win. If they don’t and the MOD is 3 or less than I want them fired, tarred and feathered.

then their houses burned to the ground with their pets inside
    if this were the playoffs you'd have a case for that

It's the regular season, chillax. KC is prone to losing streaks in the regular season; so are you, but the point is that this game doesn't necessarily determine HFA or not.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Chiefs' secondary.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It is crazy the amount of ty calls the Chiefs get against them. You'd think the league wants them to do well.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    There's the make up call. How do you not see tha tripping?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    And now Reid doesn't call timeout.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It is done. One thing is to get a FG. Another is to get a TD with 1 minute. Specially against this defense.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    New sheriff in town

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    New sheriff in town
    we thought that last year when BUF blew out KC at KC and that wasn't the case.

This was a 4 point 50-50 type game. Last year Buffalo won by multiple scores. Bills have the tougher schedule going forward, but both of their NFC North games are at home.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mahomes pulled a Fraudgers at the end there. He's basically Dak Prescott these days. Josh Allen is like Dan Marino if Dan Marino was mobile.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Forget gray hair, my ass is bald after that bros. They need to freeze Allen’s sperm and use it to repopulate the planet after the impending nuclear war,

I’d like to thank Siran Neal and his five defensive holding penalties that all came at crippling times and made this one a classic

Lightskin Brett Favre is a fraud.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Forget gray hair, my ass is bald after that bros. They need to freeze Allen’s sperm and use it to repopulate the planet after the impending nuclear war,

I’d like to thank Siran Neal and his five defensive holding penalties that all came at crippling times and made this one a classic
    I wonder how many women got impregnated after they witnessed that jump he did

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seeing my nig Jason on the sideline of a Cowboys game warms the living out of my heart.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It is incredible that after so many years of (succesfully) coaching in the NFL for so many years, Reid is so bad at clock mangement. He basically gave the Bills 7 pts with that TO at the end of the first half. That play probably changed the outcome of the game. Huge momentum swing. And then in the second half, when he did need to call TO, he just let the clock run out, leaving his offense just one minute to try and score a TD.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Seeing my nig Jason on the sideline of a Cowboys game warms the living out of my heart.
    hopefully mcLardAss has a cardiac event tonight so that they can sign GOATett to a lifetime contract before they leave town tbh imo

[QUOTE]
    Defense held the home team to 250yds of offense, gathered one turnover and 4 sacks. He also got 135 yards on the ground from his running backs and was only sacked twice. [DeadlyDouchie]

Final 2 turnovers by Jackson were complete ass.
    Has he lost the will to be on the Ravens? Could be. That looked like compete "F it, I'm done."

Other factors that you won't notice but contributed (separately, Jacksons 2 turns were still total ass) were:

Play prior to the INT, Ravens had just gotten a 1st down at midfield. Ahead 20-17, in good position to either run the clock out and/or run the clock down and get a FG to be up by 6 or a TD to ice the game. But wait for it, a Ravens staple of unforced before-the-snap penalties in crucial situations. Yep, formation this time. Negated the 1st down and backed them up. They pretty much lead the NFL in this the past 3 seasons.

Earlier had NYG stopped on 3rd down but Ohweh flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. Great, another gift.

Lamar threw a nice TD pass for a sure TD that Andrews bobbled. Yes the pass got very slightly tipped. Still should be automatic TD for Baltimores only above average receiver. FG instead.

After that, ahead 20-17 the Ravens intercept NYG in the endzone for a game wrapper. But but but *interference* called negating the TD. I will have to see it on review but initially it sure looked like both WR and Peters were playing handsie, you know like 99.99 or all end of game throws thus no call and let them play. With the exception of teams named Brady.

And this is not his final contract year as the Ravens can simply Franchise Tag him. Don't know if this is going to get better but if Jackson has checked out, it's over.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    No reason for him to check out when they are still atop the North w/ 11 games left

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    even Eagle fans don’t even care enough to boo The Bot. Would’ve been hilarious if they gave him a standing ovation instead tbh

Checked out as far as pursuing a Bowl. Yes i know they can still win the Parity Division.
    I've never seen Jackson this deflated.
    Don't think the idiotic procedure penalty did it but perhaps that was the straw. Again that is not his personality but I'm searching for an answer as to what the those last two turns were about.

He's not even attempting to throw to the WRs anymore. Something like 18 targets today were to the TEs. Not sure if that is because they simply cannot create separation.
    Supposedly that good WR from Carolina is available. We'll see. He'll probably to to Buffalo instead.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    FRAUDGERS LOST AT HOME TO THE JETS
    Lol cowgirls getting sodimized by eagles

The Savior is in the house tonight for _allas. They need to go over and repent on bended knee before it's too late tbh imho

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just glad to not have to hear the incessant "Cooper should start even when Dak is healthy" garbage this week.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Just glad to not have to hear the incessant "Cooper should start even when Dak is healthy" garbage this week.
    Not so fast m8.

Thread Information